Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Vs Montrose Saturday 13/07/19
Let's kick off the new season with a win, it's important to get through this group section and still be in the cup before the league starts so hopefully a good turnout to see our new players in competitive action, be interesting to see what keeper they go with.

I’ll be there in my county shirt and county tie and a county bonnet with **** the caley on it.

Come on, lads. Let’s get the place bouncing!!!

County TIL I die. I know I am, I’m sure I am. I’m county TIL I die!

Power has been cleared to play (P&J).

Sadly won’t make this one but expecting a comfortable win

I've missed this on Saturdays.

Would take a repeat of the 3-1 from last season, though we were sloppy at times during that (admittedly with Draper at CB).
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

(07-13-2019, 10:19 AM)StuartTaylor Wrote: Power has been cleared to play (P&J).

Did you have that shandy for me, boy?

Simon power only on for last 15 minutes but long enough for me to see he is a top class player, well done to the club for getting a player of this quality in, I'm excited to see how well he's going to do when getting regular starts, this guy is going to keep gardyne or mullin out of the starting lineup.
Hope the referees protect him as he was cynically taken out a number of times in his very short spell on the pitch

(07-13-2019, 06:00 PM)westhillstaggie Wrote: Simon power only on for last 15 minutes but long enough for me to see he is a top class player, well done to the club for getting a player of this quality in, I'm excited to see how well he's going to do when getting regular starts, this guy is going to keep gardyne or mullin out of the starting lineup.
Hope the referees protect him as he was cynically taken out a number of times in his very short spell on the pitch

Sounds good. Buzzing for the start of the season. Montrose had no chance! We’ve got the Power!

The new goal celebrations on social media are funny and welcomed tbh

Wasn't in the Highlands today but I heard Power has real pace.
Pleasing.
FergnKetts - BestBossYets

Power was absolutely rapid, looks like he'll be a real asset this season.

Geezo the ‘power’ doesnt look that quick but when he did. Even the sweetie wrapper brigade were oohs and aahs.
Hes got skill as well. Fergiewell’s little black book must b good.

Fountaine is like a new signing, kelly af the man he waz. Think we will see a much improved player this season.
Team looks keen and sharp for this time of season. Good to see billy back and vigurs who had a few dodgy passes when he first came on but after that some passes were great.

Good run out and admit to optimism that a mid table at least finish.

(07-14-2019, 09:38 AM)Deas_pie_staggie Wrote: Geezo the ‘power’ doesnt look that quick but when he did. Even the sweetie wrapper brigade were oohs and aahs.
Hes got skill as well. Fergiewell’s little black book must b good.

Fountaine is like a new signing, kelly af the man he waz. Think we will see a much improved player this season.
Team looks keen and sharp for this time of season. Good to see billy back and vigurs who had a few dodgy passes when he first came on but after that some passes were great.

Good run out and admit to optimism that a mid table at least finish.

Kelly looks far leaner than he has done over the last two seasons. Looks like he's shed at least a stone. Didn't do anything wrong at all yesterday.

http://www.rosscountyfootballclub.co.uk/...ettlewell/
post match reaction from Stuart Kettlewell on the official site

highlights
FergnKetts - BestBossYets

(07-14-2019, 06:40 PM)Les Westander Wrote: http://www.rosscountyfootballclub.co.uk/...ettlewell/
post match reaction from Stuart Kettlewell on the official site

highlights

Keep the good results coming, boys