Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Introduction
Hello fellow staggies,

I’ve been looking for a place to get together and chat with likeminded people about the best team in the highlands BAR NONE. I’ve never been part of a forum before so thought I’d introduce myself to everyone. I hope we can have a lot of good craic and banter on here. Now let’s Get it right up those caley [censored].

Take it away boys: Ole, ole, ole, ole, county, county

(07-10-2019, 10:49 PM)Sxc boi Wrote: Hello fellow staggies,

I’ve been looking for a place to get together and chat with likeminded people about the best team in the highlands BAR NONE. I’ve never been part of a forum before so thought I’d introduce myself to everyone. I hope we can have a lot of good craic and banter on here. Now let’s Get it right up those caley [censored].

good morning and welcome just for information the ( B ) word or others like it should not be used on the forum as it is open to all ages

Oh dear, please forgive me Mr County AML. I’ve tried to make a good impression and I’ve ended up making a fool of myself for using such vulgar language.

Still, if anyone deserves it, those tinks across the bridge do. Am I right, lads?

Let’s be hearing you boys! Fluffy sheep are so fluffy. Oh fluffy sheep are wonderful!

(07-11-2019, 11:03 AM)Sxc boi Wrote: Oh dear, please forgive me Mr County AML. I’ve tried to make a good impression and I’ve ended up making a fool of myself for using such vulgar language.

Still, if anyone deserves it, those tinks across the bridge do. Am I right, lads?

Let’s be hearing you boys! Fluffy sheep are so fluffy. Oh fluffy sheep are wonderful!

I must say I’m a little disappointed by the reception I’ve received so far. Very muted. Where is the legendary county craic and banter, coffs?

(07-13-2019, 02:22 PM)Sxc boi Wrote: I must say I’m a little disappointed by the reception I’ve received so far. Very muted. Where is the legendary county craic and banter, coffs?
It's quite possible a lot of folk are away on holiday right now. Anyway welcome to the fan's site. Comment, criticism, opinion all welcomed but don't always expect the answer you want. The general tone on this site, I think, is of a civil, open, fairly polite discourse with firm reprimand where the content is not considered suitable and strong leg pulling when you make a fool of yourself.

Ross County prides itself on being a community and family club and hopefully this site reflects that. So don't be upset by the response, or lack of it. It's the Highland way. We are the Highlands.

(07-13-2019, 02:29 PM)the reaper Wrote: It's quite possible a lot of folk are away on holiday right now. Anyway welcome to the fan's site. Comment, criticism, opinion all welcomed but don't always expect the answer you want. The general tone on this site, I think, is of a civil, open, fairly polite discourse with firm reprimand where the content is not considered suitable and strong leg pulling when you make a fool of yourself.

Ross County prides itself on being a community and family club and hopefully this site reflects that. So don't be upset by the response, or lack of it. It's the Highland way. We are the Highlands.

Obvious trolls are obvious. That's probably the more specific reason.

(07-13-2019, 03:37 PM)Savage Henry Wrote: Obvious trolls are obvious. That's probably the more specific reason.

How is getting behind my local team trolling?

(07-13-2019, 02:29 PM)the reaper Wrote: It's quite possible a lot of folk are away on holiday right now. Anyway welcome to the fan's site. Comment, criticism, opinion all welcomed but don't always expect the answer you want. The general tone on this site, I think, is of a civil, open, fairly polite discourse with firm reprimand where the content is not considered suitable and strong leg pulling when you make a fool of yourself.

Thanks for your welcome TheReaper. Good to know there’s some decent lads on here. I forgot that people might be away on holiday. As you can tell, I’m eager for the football to start back up again. The weekend’s don’t quite feel the same without it.

Welcome Sxc Boi. There was some football today btw.
FergnKetts - BestBossYets

(07-13-2019, 10:05 PM)Les Westander Wrote: Welcome Sxc Boi. There was some football today btw.

Thanks for the welcome. Couldn’t make it due to work commitments unfortunately but there is spirit. Bad news about the goalkeeper but we’ve still the got power!

(07-10-2019, 10:49 PM)Sxc boi Wrote: Hello fellow staggies,

Welcome sxc boi,nice to see some enthusiasm and positivity on the forum.
Bit of advice though,you don't have to mention Caley all the time,considering we are in a different league,and they are only a feeder club for us! Lol

(07-14-2019, 02:52 PM)tattiedave Wrote: Welcome sxc boi,nice to see some enthusiasm and positivity on the forum.
Bit of advice though,you don't have to mention Caley all the time,considering we are in a different league,and they are only a feeder club for us! Lol

Thanks for the welcome tatie boy. It’s hard to be anything but positive when it comes to the best team in the highlands. I won’t stop getting it up the caley, though. They need to be kept in their place.

Am I right, lads?

We are the caley haters!

(07-17-2019, 08:01 PM)Sxc boi Wrote: Thanks for the welcome tatie boy. It’s hard to be anything but positive when it comes to the best team in the highlands. I won’t stop getting it up the caley, though. They need to be kept in their place.

Am I right, lads?

We are the caley haters!
Ahemm - - this isn't solely a lad's forum, there are ladies who support the County - some of them in the pink! Courtesy and respect.

(07-17-2019, 09:16 PM)the reaper Wrote: Ahemm - - this isn't solely a lad's forum, there are ladies who support the County - some of them in the pink! Courtesy and respect.

Oh dear reaper, I hope you won’t be the death of me on here. I’ll give a shout out to the ladies next time.

(07-18-2019, 10:42 AM)Sxc boi Wrote: Oh dear reaper, I hope you won’t be the death of me on here. I’ll give a shout out to the ladies next time.

On a serious note, I didn’t mean offence or any disrespect. I talk like I’m in the pub with the boys without realising it sometimes.

(07-18-2019, 10:42 AM)Sxc boi Wrote: Oh dear reaper, I hope you won’t be the death of me on here. I’ll give a shout out to the ladies next time.

On a serious note, I didn’t mean offence or any disrespect. I talk like I’m in the pub with the boys without realising it sometimes.

No problem cof most of us get a reminder now and again. Take it light hearted. Enjoy the crack.

(07-18-2019, 12:26 PM)the reaper Wrote: No problem cof most of us get a reminder now and again. Take it light hearted. Enjoy the crack.

I certainly am enjoying the craic, although I seem to have rubbed some people up the wrong way. Hopefully I can win them round!