Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
2019/2020 Fixtures
Fixtures now released. A relatively soft landing back in the Premiership.

First up home to Hamilton, also home matches against Livi and St Mirren early doors.

October looks rough - Celtic, Hibs, Rangers.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/sco...s-fixtures

Those first four home games could be huge. We can take points of all four teams. The away games are much tougher.
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

Sodding Hamilton. As I recall we repeatedly failed to take the points off them that we should have done last time. No doubt they'll be looking forward to another scarcely-deserved smash and grab.

Hope we are street-wiser this time around, and can maintain full concentration until the final whistle.
FergnKetts - BestBossYets

If we don't have a Welsh flag displayed for the first time we play Killie then we're wasting our time.

(07-19-2019, 12:51 PM)NVACA Wrote: If we don't have a Welsh flag displayed for the first time we play Killie then we're wasting our time.

Why would we do that? Really odd behaviour.

(07-19-2019, 01:40 PM)LauchlansLeftBoot Wrote: Why would we do that? Really odd behaviour.

Some poor attempt at bants after killie’s loss to Connah’s, I presume

Let’s focus on getting behind our boys rather than the other team.

(07-19-2019, 01:40 PM)LauchlansLeftBoot Wrote: Why would we do that? Really odd behaviour.

Was a joke but ok, sincere apologies. Beating CQN isn't for everyone.

(07-19-2019, 12:51 PM)NVACA Wrote: If we don't have a Welsh flag displayed for the first time we play Killie then we're wasting our time.

Support Scottish football,don't disrespect it.

(07-19-2019, 07:56 PM)tattiedave Wrote: Support Scottish football,don't disrespect it.

Spot on, tattie. It would’ve been a good thing for Scottish football to have another team progress a bit further in the competition.

Home v Celtic moved to midday Sun Dec 1st. (P&J)

I am glad of the game being moved to Sunday as I was going to miss game due to other commitments
What are the thoughts of the rest of the supporters on change???

(10-01-2019, 11:13 AM)County Lad Wrote: I am glad of the game being moved to Sunday as I was going to miss game due to other commitments

Doesn't really impact me, I don't work at weekends so I'll be there.
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

(10-01-2019, 11:13 AM)County Lad Wrote: I am glad of the game being moved to Sunday as I was going to miss game due to other commitments

It was already the Dinday it's just the kick of time that's been moved

Good to hear you’ll be able to make it county lad. Changes are to be expected when the bigot brothers come to town

(10-04-2019, 07:57 PM)Sxc boi Wrote: Good to hear you’ll be able to make it county lad. Changes are to be expected when the bigot brothers come to town

We really should try to be a bit more respectful of other teams. The same respect that we expect and generally get.

I appreciate the money they help bring us in but I have no respect for sectarianism, granted it’s a small proportion of their fans that are the perpetrators.

Home v Rangers Sat 7th March moved to Sunday midday.