Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Pre-season
So 2nd -7th July training camp in Netherlands, games to be confirmed.

The only scheduled game I'm aware of is Nairn away on June 29th. Our SLO will have to reschedule his wedding.

Think we are playing in Forres as well a part of a testimonial.

Its also the 29th of June

I haven't been to Forres in a long time, might try and make that one.
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

Good pies in Forres. Well worth the trip.

1st friendly of the Holland trip confirmed, Friday 5th July against Groningen in Assen

To SkyScanner/AirBNB/ns.nl!
"The heart of the club is the fan. The board and the chairman are custodians. The staff are transient. But the fan is there forever"

Roy Macgregor, April 2013

Booked KLM INV flights a few weeks ago when this was rumoured, hoping there will be a 2nd game on the Sunday afternoon before the team fly back. Waiting to hear on that before deciding where to stay.
Many planning it?

Steven Pressley is coming to Dingwall.

@RossCounty
PRE-SEASON FRIENDLY | The #Staggies will welcome Sky Bet League 2 side @officialcufc to the Global Energy Stadium, Dingwall on Saturday 27 July 2019; 3.00pm kick-off.

Refreshing to get a new team up to Dingwall on a Saturday 3pm aswell!

(06-17-2019, 05:22 PM)StuartTaylor Wrote: Steven Pressley is coming to Dingwall.

@RossCounty
PRE-SEASON FRIENDLY | The #Staggies will welcome Sky Bet League 2 side @officialcufc to the Global Energy Stadium, Dingwall on Saturday 27 July 2019; 3.00pm kick-off.

Just saw this,

He'll be getting a cheery welcome no doubt, the sour faced git.
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

(05-26-2019, 02:57 PM)mike_lowrie Wrote: Think we are playing in Forres as well a part of a testimonial.

Its also the 29th of June

Saw the Forres game confirmed on Twitter today.

Any chance that County will visit the Netherlands for a friendly match ?
Idea Eindhoven de gekste !

Nairn County twitter account still saying (3 days ago) we are playing them next Sat, but on our official site fixture list it only mentions the Forres game.
Does that mean reserves/youth at Nairn and 1st team at Forres, or a mixture at both?
Would be handy to know before making a decision.

(06-22-2019, 06:59 PM)Rossi_Eindhoven Wrote: Any chance that County will visit the Netherlands for a friendly match ?

County are playing a friendly against Groningen on Friday 5th July 7pm kick-off

The game is to be played in Assen

(06-22-2019, 08:10 PM)StuartTaylor Wrote: Nairn County twitter account still saying (3 days ago) we are playing them next Sat, but on our official site fixture list it only mentions the Forres game.
Does that mean reserves/youth at Nairn and 1st team at Forres, or a mixture at both?
Would be handy to know before making a decision.
Just phoned the club to be told that different groups of players are going to each game - comforting to know that the same group isn't going to both games, I suppose..

2nd game in Netherlands finally announced (P&J) - v French 2nd div side Valenciennes, 12.30 on the Sunday.

An even mix of squads at Forres and Nairn tomorrow from what I've heard.

ETA: @AllPtsNorth
Just to confirm, Ross County will now play French second tier side Valenciennes on Sunday, July 7 (12.30ko) near their Dutch training base at Doorwerth. That follows the Friday evening friendly against Groningen.

(06-25-2019, 01:41 PM)Fozzie Wrote: Just phoned the club to be told that different groups of players are going to each game - comforting to know that the same group isn't going to both games, I suppose..

Decision to be made about which game to go to!

Sadly working today so couldn’t make a game , any team news from either game?

(06-29-2019, 02:57 PM)Monthestaggies98 Wrote: Sadly working today so couldn’t make a game , any team news from either game?

Beat Forres 11-0, McManus 4 and Graham 3, beat Nairn 3-0, Mackay and stewart scoring, can't remember other scorers.

Don't think Mullin and Keillor-Dunn were in either squad.

Neither was draper and van der weg I think