Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Vs qots
Anyone know if there will be a trophy presentation after the match should we get the point required to make it it official or are the sfa likely to make us wait until the Falkirk game?

How can we dare interrupt The Nine?!
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

Nein nein nein surely.

(04-22-2019, 11:01 PM)the reaper Wrote: Nein nein nein surely.
Just noted I am now referred to as a senior member. on this forum...…........so now you have to listen to my ramblings, humour me and feed me good whisky when required.

(04-22-2019, 11:01 PM)the reaper Wrote: Nein nein nein surely.

Just noted I am now referred to as a senior member. on this forum...…........so now you have to listen to my ramblings, humour me and feed me good whisky when required.

Or put you in a home and forget about you. :p

(04-22-2019, 11:25 PM)Pete The Jakey Wrote: Or put you in a home and forget about you. :p

I might not notice the difference.

(04-22-2019, 09:38 PM)westhillstaggie Wrote: Anyone know if there will be a trophy presentation after the match should we get the point required to make it it official or are the sfa likely to make us wait until the Falkirk game?

I doubt the SPFL (it's nothing to do with the SFA) will want to lug the trophy all the way up to Dingwall tomorrow when there's a chance they won't actually get to hand it out (which will be the case if QotS win). Someone with greater knowledge of rugby can correct me/confirm, but did the SRU not make a blunder of that nature some years ago with (I think) Orkney or Shetland, where the trophy was handed out prematurely?

To the game itself (where as usual we'll be awful in the 1st half before roaring out of the blocks after HT)- there's a case to be made for Fonts, having got minutes under his belt for the stiffs on Monday, coming back in for Boyle (who is utterly woeful on the ball). Rest of the team, assuming no new injuries, could pretty much stay as it was at Ayr
"The heart of the club is the fan. The board and the chairman are custodians. The staff are transient. But the fan is there forever"

Roy Macgregor, April 2013

(04-25-2019, 03:11 PM)VanderDalgarno Wrote: I doubt the SPFL (it's nothing to do with the SFA) will want to lug the trophy all the way up to Dingwall tomorrow when there's a chance they won't actually get to hand it out (which will be the case if QotS win). Someone with greater knowledge of rugby can correct me/confirm, but did the SRU not make a blunder of that nature some years ago with (I think) Orkney or Shetland, where the trophy was handed out prematurely?

To the game itself (where as usual we'll be awful in the 1st half before roaring out of the blocks after HT)- there's a case to be made for Fonts, having got minutes under his belt for the stiffs on Monday, coming back in for Boyle (who is utterly woeful on the ball). Rest of the team, assuming no new injuries, could pretty much stay as it was at Ayr

Looks like it'll be a decent day for football the night. Keep the ball on the deck and hopefully score a couple to wrap the league up.

Great night, promotion secured, super performance from the team once the nerves settled, great to see Fontaine and Vigurs back, we have missed them, Vigurs first touch to set up Kelly fir a cross into the box was out of this world, Fontaine high fiving kids in the east stand at the end was great. Wishing the club and the management team continued success next season minus the injuries. The amount of injuries we gave had and how players who were not automatic first choice have stepped up to the mark shows how good and inspirational a management team we have. Proud to be a Staggie.

Sorry to say I slept in for this one. Meant to get up at 4.00 am to follow on-line but didn't wake till 6.00. Brilliant news to get up for though....will make the rest of the day a lot better. Just have to wait for the highlights now.

We were awful- then we scored and then it was mostly it.

Sean Kelly utterly doing the right back in the penalty box was a massive highlight.

Well, that's me

a) drunk

b) happy

Superb!!!

Can’t wait for the big time again next season , injury free I believe this squad would do fine with one or two tweaks in the spl , well done everyone connected to the club for this massive achievement the celebrations last night were class!

Um.

https://twitter.com/SeanKelly_93/status/...9449084928

They've given the players the League 2 medals. Tinpot as usual.

Very enjoyable evening. A great atmosphere round the ground and 4 goals to savour. As someone else said it was brilliant to see Fontaine and Vigurs on the field. Vigurs, in his short time on the field, showed us how much we've missed him.

I was going to say well done to the organisers of the post match celebration, but giving out the wrong medals has rather taken the shine of that(them)!

Congratulations to everyone at the club. A fantastic achievement and can't wait to see the North Stand full of away supporters next season.