Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
v Dunfermline
After the Caley and DUtd games there's a danger with this game that we think we just have to turn up to get the 3 points. That would be a big mistake and Dunfermline still have a chance to get into the playoffs.

Hope we get a decent crowd to help the team get that bit nearer the winning line.
Don't know if Draper is fit or not. We missed him in midfield. Will Midge be fit enough to start? I hope so.

Obviously hoping for 3 points but I hope we play better than Friday night.

(04-08-2019, 02:17 PM)It's Only A Game Wrote: After the Caley and DUtd games there's a danger with this game that we think we just have to turn up to get the 3 points. That would be a big mistake and Dunfermline still have a chance to get into the playoffs.

Hope we get a decent crowd to help the team get that bit nearer the winning line.
Don't know if Draper is fit or not. We missed him in midfield. Will Midge be fit enough to start? I hope so.

Obviously hoping for 3 points but I hope we play better than Friday night.

I think Dunfermline are done for the playoffs, think Caley, Ayr and Dundee United have the spots pretty much sealed.

2-0, please.
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

I'd think both teams will be looking for a win. Could be an excellent match. I'm sure our managers will make sure there is no complacency with the team, hopefully we will have Midge and Ross Draper available and give a good performance.

Im sure Draper is oot for season with knee issues. I think gardyne needs to be used sparingly now. Obviously teams have tagged him as our playmaker extraordinaire and heavy tackled him resulting in niggling injuries.
As shown on Sat he was the difference but can afford him not fit for next season. Use him sparingly until Champs and then rest up to give fringe players last few games to make a claim for the premier league in 19 / 20

(04-08-2019, 06:40 PM)Deas_pie_staggie Wrote: Im sure Draper is oot for season with knee issues. I think gardyne needs to be used sparingly now. Obviously teams have tagged him as our playmaker extraordinaire and heavy tackled him resulting in niggling injuries.
As shown on Sat he was the difference but can afford him not fit for next season. Use him sparingly until Champs and then rest up to give fringe players last few games to make a claim for the premier league in 19 / 20

Rumour has it that Draper has a fractured kneecap.

so what is team for tonight i think same starting eleven with one positional change
Fox
Fraser Boyle Kelly VDW
Mullin Lindsay Spence Armstrong
McManus
Stewart
So what are your thoghts

It will be interesting to see if Gardyne starts.

Teams are out:

Fox
Fraser Boyle Kelly VDW
Mullin Lindsay Cowie Gardyne
Graham Stewart

Subs:

Munro, McManus, Spence, Semple, Paton, Armstrong, Grivosti

Wink 
Game has ended 1-0. Is promotion achieved now ? How many games left ? Sorry for being Dutch
Idea Eindhoven de gekste !

4 games to go now that’s another good three points to get , can’t count your chickens but surely that’s us over the line now , the last three games have shown why we are where we are caley game was excellent then united we got a good gritty point, delighted!

Smile 
Brilliant result, HT talk must have been good. Let's hope Ayr beat Dundee Utd on Fri night.

Rotten first half, decent next 25 then the end was back to being poor.

Three points and on the cusp of promotion but jesus we need some investment in the squad for next season.

(04-09-2019, 10:25 PM)Despot Wrote: Three points and on the cusp of promotion but jesus we need some investment in the squad for next season.

Yep, someone said on another thread that quite a few of this squad could make the step up. Not a chance.

Another poor first half, better in the second, but you wouldn't think we are close to becoming Champions.

(04-09-2019, 10:10 PM)Guernsey Staggie Wrote: Brilliant result, HT talk must have been good. Let's hope Ayr beat Dundee Utd on Fri night.

draw will do but would still need to win on Saturday

(04-09-2019, 09:40 PM)Rossi_Eindhoven Wrote: Game has ended 1-0. Is promotion achieved now ? How many games left ? Sorry for being Dutch

Four games left,and four points required to win the league,with our superior goal difference

They were poor indeed in first half but have been for last 5 or 6 games and only really played 2nd half.
However doing just enough to get the results.

Team is showin signs of fatigue and once secure these guys need rested. I think 5 or 6 will be required for next season and hope we are not blessed with the bad luck we have had with injuries this season.

Brutal really but depth of squad reeping rewards

Happy chappy

Didn't look good for Kenny coming off. Arguably our best player in the first half. I hope he's back soon.

(04-09-2019, 11:36 PM)skelbomark Wrote: Didn't look good for Kenny coming off. Arguably our best player in the first half. I hope he's back soon.

Kenny was a strange mix of good and brutal in the first half. A few vital challenges, but was guilty of switching off multiple times and he wasted possession repeatedly.

Far prefer him at left back to centre back.

(04-09-2019, 10:48 PM)tattiedave Wrote: Four games left,and four points required to win the league,with our superior goal difference

Thanks !
Idea Eindhoven de gekste !