Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Dundee Utd 5/4
Big Big game tonight if we get stuck into the Arabs like we did against Caley we will be in with a shout
Interesting to see what team will bee whats your thoughts

Surely got to be a sell out tonight, no excuses for not turning up this evening.

Looks like Draper will be missing which is unfortunate, will be interesting to see if United come out of the traps quickly or sit back and wait for an opportunity.

Win this, and that is the league all but done.

Definitely won't be a sell out, pretty poor kick off time for those from down south/up north!

Draper injured is a big worry as I think he scared the life out of the Caley midfield on tuesday.

(04-05-2019, 11:10 AM)NVACA Wrote: Definitely won't be a sell out, pretty poor kick off time for those from down south/up north!

Draper injured is a big worry as I think he scared the life out of the Caley midfield on tuesday.

Fed up with the continued amount of injuries and re injuries. At this rate Kettlewell and Ferguson will be playing themselves.
Hope we are fresh and go at them from the start!

I can't make this one due to a very poorly planned stag do. I'll be listening to the radio in the middle of nowhere.

United have to win this, a draw will pretty much kill them dead in the water with us having two winnable home games next.
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

(04-05-2019, 12:02 PM)USSR Tycoon Wrote: At this rate Kettlewell and Ferguson will be playing themselves.

I'd quite enjoy seeing Kettlewell on the pitch again, bring back memories of the last time we were pushing for promotion from the 2nd tier!

United will probably fancy their chances tonight seeing as they stayed in Inverness last night, that's less than 50 miles away.

(04-05-2019, 01:01 PM)westhillstaggie Wrote: United will probably fancy their chances tonight seeing as they stayed in Inverness last night, that's less than 50 miles away.

Aye, he'll probably change that to 15miles after we beat them tonight.

2-1 with McManus actually scoring, Brian Graham to come on and score the winner!

COYS

With Draper out , we're very lightweight in midfield. Spence, Lindsay, Mullin, Armstrong, McManus. Wouldn't be worried about meeting any of them down a dark alley, whereas Draper........

I think they'll go for the bullying tactics, but hopefully we'll be able to deal with that.

I've finally snapped. Josh Mullin, welcome to the swear filter. No longer shall you suffer the indignity of having a superfluous "s" added to the end of your surname. You join Jay (there's no "r" in it) McEveley on this illustrious list.
.: Ours, is the Fury :.

(04-05-2019, 12:05 PM)Despot Wrote: I'll be listening to the radio in the middle of nowhere.

Good luck with that. Sportsound are covering Glasgow v Ulster tonight.

Hope we go with

Fox
Fraser Boyle grivosti vdw
Mullin Lindsay spence cowie Armstrong
Graham

Only change to that being draper in for cowie if fit

Coys

Buzzing for tonight. Our injuries plus their greater need for points may be a bit of a leveller but still can’t see us losing this one. ICT are far better than United. 2-0. COYS

I think the team will be
Fox
Fraser Boyle VDW Kelly
Mullin Lindsay Spence Armstrong
Mcmanus
Stewart
With Cowie coming on if we have a lead early in second half for armstrong

(04-05-2019, 04:25 PM)County Lad Wrote: I think the team will be
Fox
Fraser Boyle VDW Kelly
Mullin Lindsay Spence Armstrong
Mcmanus
Stewart
With Cowie coming on if we have a lead early in second half for armstrong

Spot on. County getting a doing here though. That back four is hopeless.

Jeez. Ropey play from Boyle

Really unpleasant viewing so far, suspect at the back every time

Dodged a bullet there. Terrible game to watch, very frustrating but to get 4 points from the last two games is a very successful period regardless of how we played Tonight. Hopefully the lads get enough rest before Tuesday night now.

That was a huge step towards the title. United don't look great so think they will drop points before the end of the season. We will probably drop points as well, but we still have that wee cushion!!!

If results go our way we could possibly win the league next weekend by my reckoning

A typical performance from United tonight excessive timewasting and the usual Neilson tactic of players taking turns to play dead.

Has Steven MacLean every had a good game in Dingwall.

A hard earned point the team is down to the bare bones.

Does anyone know if Brian MacLean is still stealing a wage somewhere would be worth signing up for next season it would keep his muppet brother away.
Gudgie67 aka Gadgie67