Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.33 Average
The run in...
Was told by a mate Caley gave it a go but seriously struggled handling McMullan and Safranko when United went two up front.
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

(04-20-2019, 08:49 PM)Despot Wrote: Was told by a mate Caley gave it a go but seriously struggled handling McMullan and Safranko when United went two up front.

Not really surprising. Two of the best players in the division. I'd be seriously disappointed if County didn't make a move for Safranko next season, assuming he's available in the summer.

(04-20-2019, 04:38 PM)westhillstaggie Wrote: Damn you Caley, that's the goal difference down to 18 now, should we be worried lol.

Don't worry, the doom and gloom merchants will be along shortly.

(04-20-2019, 08:49 PM)Despot Wrote: Was told by a mate Caley gave it a go but seriously struggled handling McMullan and Safranko when United went two up front.
Aye, I went along on the off-chance that Caley might do us a favour but alas, no.. I thought Caley did try to take the game to them, (including Rooney who played particularly well..), and United played more on the break. The second goal looked an obvious hand-ball to me and I thought the Caley defence dithered a bit, in anticipation of getting the call. Young boy MacDonald did well to wriggle through about 10 minutes from time but then missed an open goal. Overall, the game was as flat as the crowd - Caley did well enough up to the final third but then petered out - they certainly seem to offer more of a threat when they play County..

(04-21-2019, 12:38 PM)Fozzie Wrote: Aye, I went along on the off-chance that Caley might do us a favour but alas, no.. I thought Caley did try to take the game to them, (including Rooney who played particularly well..), and United played more on the break. The second goal looked an obvious hand-ball to me and I thought the Caley defence dithered a bit, in anticipation of getting the call. Young boy MacDonald did well to wriggle through about 10 minutes from time but then missed an open goal. Overall, the game was as flat as the crowd - Caley did well enough up to the final third but then petered out - they certainly seem to offer more of a threat when they play County..

Admin can we ban this chap please? Disgraceful behaviour attending the dump. Smile

(04-22-2019, 09:04 AM)Pete The Jakey Wrote: Admin can we ban this chap please? Disgraceful behaviour attending the dump. Smile
Aye, it did feel a bit strange but in my defence, I was in good company - sitting behind Ketts, Fergie & Roy..