Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ICT v County new date 2/4/19
https://spfl.co.uk/news/date-set-for-highland-derby

On the telly again as well.

7:05 kick off
FergnKetts - BestBossYets

(03-22-2019, 05:50 PM)Les Westander Wrote: https://spfl.co.uk/news/date-set-for-highland-derby

On the telly again as well.

7:05 kick off

Hope we have points in bag from games ,I’m not liking fact that by time staggies play in league scumdee United could be within 2 points
Irn Bru Just hope this irnbru is not our Achilles heel, is there Profit in it ,can’t see it
And how many will turn up at dump

Caley look like they're starting another late run for the playoffs. I'd happily take a point.
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

What a fixture pile up and most are big games. TV games also take away recovery time

(03-23-2019, 10:36 AM)Baw Heid Wrote: What a fixture pile up and most are big games. TV games also take away recovery time

Can you explain why? Not understanding your point on recovery and TV games.

(03-23-2019, 01:51 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: Can you explain why? Not understanding your point on recovery and TV games.

I think he means in terms of games being adjusted to mid-week/Friday.

Which isn't really a particularly good argument when it's due to a weather call off.

(03-23-2019, 01:51 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: Can you explain why? Not understanding your point on recovery and TV games.

The United game was moved from the Saturday to Friday for the TV therefore 1 less day to recover from the Tuesday game which is also on the TV Does make a difference particularly when we have big games United and ICT

(03-23-2019, 02:00 PM)Despot Wrote: I think he means in terms of games being adjusted to mid-week/Friday.

Which isn't really a particularly good argument when it's due to a weather call off.

Just a comment on the Saturday game being moved to Friday for the TV. Nothing about weather just a fact that a game moved to Friday gives us 1 day less to recover from the previous game no matter when its played. In this case 1 day is significant considering the opposition and the push for promotion

(03-23-2019, 03:05 PM)Baw Heid Wrote: The United game was moved from the Saturday to Friday for the TV therefore 1 less day to recover from the Tuesday game which is also on the TV Does make a difference particularly when we have big games United and ICT

Just a comment on the Saturday game being moved to Friday for the TV. Nothing about weather just a fact that a game moved to Friday gives us 1 day less to recover from the previous game no matter when its played. In this case 1 day is significant considering the opposition and the push for promotion

Scumdee united Now 5 points behind us by the time we play again it might be 2 ,
Is this cup worth that , why young keeper this team are rough

Still no thread and the teams are warming up.

Despite recent negative results I actually fancy us to win tonight.
Our response to negative results this season has been positive.
The most important thing is a solid start and our strikers must be on their game.
Ross Stewart loves scoring against them and I fancy him and Mullin to score in a 2-1 win. COYS

Line up??? Anybody's guess!

Just noticed there is a thread, it's just nobody's posting, apologies.
Maybe admin can sort out my error and that's the only error from the county side concerning this match!

Watson out and Midge a doubt, following injuries last Saturday (P&J).

(04-02-2019, 07:50 AM)StuartTaylor Wrote: Watson out and Midge a doubt, following injuries last Saturday (P&J).

If we get a point, I'll be delighted. God knows what the back four will look like? Kenny in one, and Kelly (yikes) at left back?

Really hope Midge is fit. I seriously wonder, if there is an injury doubt, that they'll not play him and make sure he's fit for Friday which is a more important game.

(04-02-2019, 10:01 AM)Savage Henry Wrote: If we get a point, I'll be delighted. God knows what the back four will look like? Kenny in one, and Kelly (yikes) at left back?

Grivo replaced Watson at Alloa, so probably just the same.

I feel this could go either of two ways:

We are going to grind out a horrible, niggly 1-0 which will end up in handbags at full time or Caley are going to stick a couple past us.

Our performances in the last few games have been worrying.

We are on a run of away defeats and I can't see this changing tonight. We continue to be weakened with injuries and this is hampering us. It's now down to the management to create successful tactics that suit the team personnel available, the opposition and the venue.

Given that this is our 6th game against them this year you'd hope we'd have some sort of plan to counter them, we've seen them against us for 7.5 hours this season and it's been nervy every time.

Not keen on our injury list, reckon we might be able to make a starting XI from the injured, except the goalkeeper. And with our shaky away form I'm a bit worried about them putting 2 or 3 past us and really derailing morale ahead of the last few games of the season.

Having said all that, I'll still be there and hoping for a strong County showing with Stewart to continue his form!

Hope Stewart starts in place of Graham

(04-02-2019, 07:50 AM)StuartTaylor Wrote: Watson out and Midge a doubt, following injuries last Saturday (P&J).

According to the P&J graphic Considine is playing for us tonight!!!!!! Hope it's Doug and not Andy!!!!

(04-02-2019, 01:25 PM)NVACA Wrote: Given that this is our 6th game against them this year you'd hope we'd have some sort of plan to counter them, we've seen them against us for 7.5 hours this season and it's been nervy every time.

Not keen on our injury list, reckon we might be able to make a starting XI from the injured, except the goalkeeper. And with our shaky away form I'm a bit worried about them putting 2 or 3 past us and really derailing morale ahead of the last few games of the season.

Having said all that, I'll still be there and hoping for a strong County showing with Stewart to continue his form!

ICT have been the better side in every game this season. Consider me concerned.

(04-02-2019, 12:29 PM)Despot Wrote: I
Our performances in the last few games have been worrying.

Last few games......last few months more like. But somehow we are still top. lets hope we can turn in a perfomance tonoght and role it on to do the same thing on friday.