Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dundee Utd vs county, Tuesday night.
Tough place to go on a Tuesday night, well done to any county supporters making the journey, would love to see county see them off once and for all but I'd be happy enough with a draw here, depriving Utd of another 2 points,
Anyone know if stewart, draper, vigurs etc are in back in contention for this?

Didn't think it was on TV? I know our home game versus them is on BBC Scotland.
I can't see it on any listings

(03-18-2019, 09:09 PM)tattiedave Wrote: Didn't think it was on TV? I know our home game versus them is on BBC Scotland.
I can't see it on any listings

Yeah, you're right, I got it wrong, it's not on telly at all, miss took it for some other game

You are just a tease!

Dam got all excited there too, does not take much.....

Hard game but surely we will be in better shape not having to have played them the other night.

It will be on DUFC TV, if you know any one with one of those dodgy streaming devices.

(03-18-2019, 10:26 PM)Drakies Staggie Wrote: It will be on DUFC TV, if you know any one with one of those dodgy streaming devices.

How do you get a deek at DUFC TV?

(03-18-2019, 09:43 PM)tattiedave Wrote: You are just a tease!

It's our home game against Dundee Utd next month that has been switched for tv, I'd been convinced for the last 2 weeks that it was this game, duhhh, I'm thick and got confused lol, can't keep up with all these TV games.

Massive game and a real chance for us to open up a bigger gap - I’m sure Utd will have something to say about that and will be well up for this - but a few week ago we went 2:0 down against an in-form Patrick and came back to win 2:4 - that for me was a turning point in our season - we have a close knit squad who want this title - WE CAN DO THIS!!!

MON THE STAGGIES!
Supporter Liaison Officer 

I'm a bit concerned about this game tonight...........we are travelling more than 50miles after all!!!!!

From what I can see this isn't even live on Sportsound, pathetic.

(03-18-2019, 11:49 PM)the reaper Wrote: How do you get a deek at DUFC TV?

By finding someone with a dodgy streaming device, such as a hacked Amazon Firestick which, allegedly, gives you access to any club TV channel that broadcasts their games for overseas subscribers.

Fox,
Fraser, Watson, o'Brien, VDW,
Spence, Draper, Lindsay
Mullin, Stewart, Gardyne

Probably our strongest starting XI imo

Sean Kelly back on the bench as well?
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

(03-19-2019, 07:52 PM)frankthetank Wrote: Fox,
Fraser, Watson, o'Brien, VDW,
Spence, Draper, Lindsay
Mullin, Stewart, Gardyne

Probably our strongest starting XI imo

O'Brien? That a new signing then?

Oh dear, time to get Brian Graham on.? Personally think he should be ahead of Stewart anyway (1-0 to Utd by the way.)

Stewart has been awesome the last few games he has played. Early days, keep the faith

Who's O'Brien?

Think he means Boyle.

Stats saying 81% possession to County now, must be doing something right. Hope we can make the pressure count.

For those wanting to listen to the game - might be slightly biased though!

https://youtu.be/QAX6XBc1w3E

For those wanting to listen to the game - might be slightly biased though!

https://youtu.be/QAX6XBc1w3E
Supporter Liaison Officer