Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Falkirk v Dundee
Although a draw would be a good result for Ross does anyone think that a win for Dundee would be better ?
I think it would as provided the stags beat Morton that would leave both of their nearest rivals 6 points behind and still have 2 games in hand Huh

I've been thinking along the same lines myself- any result other than a Falkirk win would be good for us

A big factor between now and the rest of the season is going to be The Big Mo (no, not our erstwhile left-back, although he will figure)- Momentum

Falkirk have undoubtedly got some going justnow which could do with being checked, but by the same token we don't necessarily want Dundee firing on all cylinders ahead of Saturday
"The heart of the club is the fan. The board and the chairman are custodians. The staff are transient. But the fan is there forever"

Roy Macgregor, April 2013

A draw with Douglas getting a straight red would be wonderful. Wishful thinking but I can dream.

Information 
(02-20-2012, 02:04 PM)StrathyStaggie Wrote: A draw with Douglas getting a straight red would be wonderful. Wishful thinking but I can dream.

If you don't have a dream, how you gonna have a dream come true?

Falkirk are doing impressively well considering the resources they have.

Shockingly, Elvis might not be a complete tool.
Malky Mackay - he's our new manager

i was thinking along the same lines....let them fight it out for second

A draw between the two with us getting a win would be the only option I'd like to see. Failing that, a narrow Dundee win.

Falkirk 1 up Alagui this night just keeps on getting worse.

I want Dundee to win with both clubs suffering injuries.
Highlander29

Half time 1-0 although Dundee had a few chances hopefully they'll take them in 2nd half.
Hamilton just gone 1 up ex County player Canning scored.

Information 
Get in. Dundee equalise with 3 minutes left

Scorer that nyaff Finnegan that used to play for Falkirk, currently on loan from St Johnstone.

Dundee level now

Beat me to it Ya dancer get in there yyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaassssssss!!!!!
New boy Finnigan the scorer

Finished 1-1

Best result we could have asked for

1-1 ft.

That will do nicely!!

Yes got out of jail tonight!! 3 games in hand!! Not such a bad night after all!!

Phew–that was starting to get a bit too early for squeaky bum time.

No complaints from me.
WDDDWWWWWWWWWDDDWDDDWWWWDWWDWD
CHAMPS
WWDWWDDDWDD
40 UNBEATEN

Big Grin 
Big Grin woah-ah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-hah!

"Only 1 Carl Finnigan, 1 Carl Finnigan!"

I had a fiver on that game to finish 1-1. This pointless bus journey is not so bad after all!