Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Challenge Cup Final
With the potential of winning a cup at the dump, I thought there would be a thread up about this already.

I know not everyone feels the same way but I'm a huge fan of the challenge cup, two of my favourite memories at the two wins against Clyde and Queens. Hopefully we got out with a full strength side and absolutely hose Nomads.

I watched their semi-final against Edinburgh City and Nomads looked an absolute gang, I expect them to try and boot us off the pitch as much as possible.
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

(03-17-2019, 08:42 PM)Despot Wrote: With the potential of winning a cup at the dump, I thought there would be a thread up about this already.

I know not everyone feels the same way but I'm a huge fan of the challenge cup, two of my favourite memories at the two wins against Clyde and Queens. Hopefully we got out with a full strength side and absolutely hose Nomads.

I watched their semi-final against Edinburgh City and Nomads looked an absolute gang, I expect them to try and boot us off the pitch as much as possible.

There is another thread further down for this titled irn-bru cup, plenty comments there.,

(03-17-2019, 09:23 PM)westhillstaggie Wrote: There is another thread further down for this titled irn-bru cup, plenty comments there.,

I spent five minutes looking for "challenge cup" threads and totally forgot it's not the "irn bru cup".

Obviously the Japanese whisky from Saturday is still getting to me.
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.