Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
County vs Caley, Friday 15th
Hope this game is as exciting as the cup games with a better result obviously, could be the last time we play them for a few years so get yourself along and whatever you do don't use wickes car park.

I apparently bought a ticket and have no memory of doing so?

Oh well, I'll be in the noisy section again!
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

After the standard we showed against Falkirk, in spells, I am quietly confident of not losing this game. Good passing, movement off the ball, and drive. Hopefully we'll have enough fit and non suspended players to get at least a draw.

(03-12-2019, 11:34 PM)westhillstaggie Wrote: whatever you do don't use wickes car park.

Be smart and use Tiso's or B&Q ^^

Could be our last game against this absolute gang, with that in mind I'd hope we give them a skelping. None of this tippy tappy stuff once we go ahead.

Go for their jugular and score a $hit load of goals!

I missed the original chat about Wickes. Is there really a problem with parking there?
FergnKetts - BestBossYets

(03-13-2019, 08:00 PM)Les Westander Wrote: I missed the original chat about Wickes. Is there really a problem with parking there?

Yes,it has ANPR and signs saying £100 charge if car left for over 90 mins.A lot of folk got demands in post. I didn't,but guess my reg number was obscured or shielded by another car when I left!

(03-13-2019, 09:22 PM)tattiedave Wrote: Yes,it has ANPR and signs saying £100 charge if car left for over 90 mins.A lot of folk got demands in post. I didn't,but guess my reg number was obscured or shielded by another car when I left!

You guys are going to get Spain upset again....

Season over ... Champagne cooling nicely and cork(s) will be popped whilst watching tomorrow evening. United are incapable of putting two consecutive wins together. ICT look a better side than United and we’ll stuff them tomorrow. COYS

This game screams draw...again.

I agree that ICT look more of a threat than Dundee United recently. I'll be pleased if we don't lose.
FergnKetts - BestBossYets

I'm told there is a 12 noon inspection tomorrow due to drainage issues. Hope that is just a precaution due to it being live on TV.

Weather was absolutely stinking up here up ten minutes ago. with Caley's poor drainage the game must be 50/50 at best.

P&J saying Draper, Stewart and Kelly are available.

Not a disaster if it's postponed, leaving us with no further injuries/suspensions for the 6 pointer on Tuesday.

12.30 pitch inspection

More rain and snow forecast for this afternoon. Not a disaster for us if it's postponed as StuartTaylor says no injuries or suspensions before Tuesday. Also means game would be played in hopefully balmier weather.

Might suit us to be off and concentrate on Utd game. Crazy run of fixtures this.

However, on the other side I am very much looking forward to getting home from work Tonight and seeing us on the box again.

(03-15-2019, 11:30 AM)wemyss77 Wrote: Might suit us to be off and concentrate on Utd game. Crazy run of fixtures this.

I agree. Not the worst game to have postponed given our fixture list and player availability...

I'm heading from a reliable source that game is definitely off. But until confirmed officially sake with pinch of salt

ICT showing game off on Facebook