Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Injuries & suspensions
Vigurs is too valuable an asset to sack. Guaranteed if you sack him he will be signed by another club immediately.
Assuming this is the first time Ian has ever got into trouble he deserves another chance. Also there are many on here saying that the alleged incidents just didn't happen. Looks like a case of wrongful arrest. All is not as bad as first thought.

Listen I am County to the core, and I see Iain as a key part of our team, but there is no escaping the fact he’s an idiot. He deserves no sympathy and will get none from me.

(02-05-2019, 10:23 AM)USSR Tycoon Wrote: Also there are many on here saying that the alleged incidents just didn't happen. Looks like a case of wrongful arrest. All is not as bad as first thought.

Ha ha, true that!

(02-05-2019, 10:27 AM)Pete The Jakey Wrote: Listen I am County to the core, and I see Iain as a key part of our team, but there is no escaping the fact he’s an idiot. He deserves no sympathy and will get none from me.

Ha ha, true that!

You’re also a fanny.

He was arrested, charged and released. It's now with the PF. (P&J)

Couple of questions for those in the know. Was alcohol involved with this incident. Does alcohol aid a professional athlete in the recovery from injury.

(02-04-2019, 08:38 PM)Pete The Jakey Wrote: I also have it on good authority that he allegedly was eyeballed up to max, whatever that may mean.

I saw him earlier in the night, probably about 10, and can agree with this statement. Him and his mate looked wired early doors.

Idiot.

Until this incident is confirmed as not being a criminal matter comments should not be made particularly where it involves potential evidence such as videos. Orif the police do not report it to the PF then comment can be made but always with regard to those involved until the facts are made public. That is stick to the truth, Ian Vigurs plays for our club and until he is proven to do something that causes the club to terminate his employment he will have my support and no comments or conjecture.

Could not agree more

"I also have it on good authority that he allegedly was eyeballed up to max, whatever that may mean."

"I saw him earlier in the night, probably about 10, and can agree with this statement. Him and his mate looked wired early doors."

Suggestive comments like these really don't help.
Sometimes it's better to hold your own counsel until the facts are made known through the proper channels.
What are you achieving by making these comments?