Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Games rearranged for TV or something!
Our home game against Dundee United, originally the 6th of April, has been moved to the Fri night.

Championship match away to Ross County, originally scheduled for Saturday 6 April, has been brought forward to Friday 5 April with a 7.05pm kick-off due to selection for live broadcast on BBC Scotland.

Ross County's twitter tweet:

Inverness CT v Ross County: Now Friday 15th March, kick-off 7.05pm.
Ross County v Dundee United: Now Friday 5th April, kick-off 7.05pm.

Both games will be shown live on the new @BBCScotland channel. #Staggies

So two changes plus unusual kick-off time of 19:05.
FergnKetts - BestBossYets

That's pretty poor for United fans!

Pretty poor for any Staggies that live further than 20 miles away, too. For both games.
Dico Tibi Verum, Libertas Optima Rerum: Nunquam Servili Sub Nexu Vivito, Fili

"Freedom Is Best, I Tell Thee True, Of All Things To Be Won.
Then Never Live Within The Bonds Of Slavery My Son" William Wallace (1270-1305)

We're getting more live games on tv in one season in the championship than we had in each season in the premier league.
It also says those games will be broadcast on the NEW bbc Scotland channel, is this different from bbc1 Scotland that is currently avaliable on terrestrial tv.

(01-31-2019, 02:34 PM)frankthetank Wrote: That's pretty poor for United fans!

It should bring a moan from Robbie Neilson.
Having to travel more than 50 miles, shock horror.
Then again, don't other teams in Scotland have to travel more than 50 miles for a game?
It's a tie between Robbie Neilson and Steve Clarke, which one is the biggest gurn in Scottish football.

It will be interesting to see how long Neilsen remains in post if he fails to secure promotion. Latest transfers all involve fees and wages in excess of £4k per week.

Utd clearly trying to buy the league this season

I'm excited about the new channel. I haven't seen a Derby since the 4-0 pumping we gave them last time I was home.

(01-31-2019, 05:03 PM)Brown Savoy Wrote: It will be interesting to see how long Neilsen remains in post if he fails to secure promotion. Latest transfers all involve fees and wages in excess of £4k per week.

You know this, how? No chance they are paying that much.

Far less pressure on Neilson than on our managers, I’d say.

It’s hard to quantify just how bad the damage done by Lazlo was.

(02-03-2019, 07:24 AM)Savage Henry Wrote: You know this, how? No chance they are paying that much.

Far less pressure on Neilson than on our managers, I’d say.

It’s hard to quantify just how bad the damage done by Lazlo was.

Well I heard a rumour which kinda confirms that for one player. As Pawletts agent was asking for 3.1k per week for Pawlett as he is currently on 2.9k, was kindly told to get lost. So could well imagine Utd giving him that and more to persuade him to sign.

What person would be will living to leave a higher paid to go to onr paying them less????

(01-31-2019, 05:50 PM)mike_lowrie Wrote: Utd clearly trying to buy the league this season

How dare they! That's our job. Allegedly.