Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1 Average
County v Caley Scottish Cup
Bring it on!

Don't know why I expected we'd get anyone else. Going to have no fingernails left!

OH YES!! Bring it on. Hope Graham has his shooting boots and his boxing gloves on.

Ding Ding! Round 2!

Graham to start or super sub!!!!!

This game is scheduled for the 9th of Feb 1500hrs. Anybody think that TV may screw this up. With possibly 3 all Premiership ties I hope this is unlikely.
Does anyone know when the decision is made on this?

Pretty sure it will be moved for TV, unfortunately.

(01-22-2019, 02:12 PM)StuartTaylor Wrote: Pretty sure it will be moved for TV, unfortunately.

Not what I want to hear, unfortunately!
Fingers crossed it doesn't happen.

I'd love it to be 3pm on Saturday, but as it's the only derby out of the pot, no doubt we'll be 12:15am on Sunday.
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

I'd be happy for a 5.30pm ko on the Saturday tbh.

Anyone know when the tv companies will announce their picks?

Friday nights alright for fighting.

(01-22-2019, 11:05 PM)frankthetank Wrote: I'd be happy for a 5.30pm ko on the Saturday tbh.

Anyone know when the tv companies will announce their picks?

I assume that slot is Premier's, and I would expect them to want one of the ugly sisters. We should expect Friday or Sunday I would say. But we probably won't know until after the replays next week.

12.15/30 pm on the Saturday would be the next best thing to the normal 3pm KO.

There are rumours going about that i heard today that it could be a Monday evening match.

That would be my least favourite option.

(01-23-2019, 01:40 PM)frankthetank Wrote: There are rumours going about that i heard today that it could be a Monday evening match.

Ooft, no thank you.

Not really fussed what time or day we beat this mob again

(01-23-2019, 01:40 PM)frankthetank Wrote: There are rumours going about that i heard today that it could be a Monday evening match.

Hopefully not as we have the challenge cup semi final on the following Friday night, hopefully against bohemians, is there a rearranged date for the scheduled game against Falkirk (16th)?

BBC have the Scotland v Ireland 6 Nations rugby game at 2:15 on the Saturday of that weekend so can't see us going in their Saturday lunchtime slot
Premier Sports will show Celtic v St Johnstone and Killie v Rangers. They'd be less keen on showing Killie v Cowdenbeath, though (unlikely, admittedly), which may explain why nothing's been announced- on a similar note, Aberdeen v Dundee is a possible TV pick, while Stone Cold Stenny v QotS arguably isn't. Haven't seen a date for the Falkirk game scheduled for 16/2, although if we go out v ICT then, assuming there's not another card that weekend, that could conceivably be played on Scottish Cup QF weekend (early March I think)
"The heart of the club is the fan. The board and the chairman are custodians. The staff are transient. But the fan is there forever"

Roy Macgregor, April 2013

Monday 11th Feb it is and also on BBC ONE read on News now Caley are already advertising tickets

Tickets on sale after Alloa match at club shop to season ticket holders on Ross County site

(01-24-2019, 12:19 PM)County Lad Wrote: Monday 11th Feb it is and also on BBC ONE read on News now Caley are already advertising tickets

Stuff Monday. That's a shocker and will affect the attendance!

(01-24-2019, 12:53 PM)USSR Tycoon Wrote: Stuff Monday. That's a shocker and will affect the attendance!

Agreed, also could be a disadvantage for the following Friday night challenge cup semi final, I'd expect bohemians to beat east fife the week before, less time to study and prepare for a team we've never played before.
These 2 games shouldn't have been shoved closer together at both ends.