Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Things to be positive about this season:
As I've seen some posts on Twitter about the negativity around the place, let's actually talk about what's been pleasing this season.

Mullin

Can anyone rival him as our player of the season so far? Some brilliant goals, a wee bit of pace, decent crosses and probably our best natural winger in a long, long time.

Grivosti

Didn't expect a lot from him this season but he's had to step into the breach a lot more than even he'd think and over the piece has done very well. Not the biggest but very decent with the ball at his feet.

Mckay

Works incredibly hard and is only behind Shankland and Dobbie in the scoring charts. Should finish with 20 goals this season despite often poor service from midfield.

We're still top

Despite a lot of performances not being great we're still top of the pile. Every other club around us seem to think they're no great shakes so the league is there for the taking. We've shown in bursts (Dunfermline away, first half vs Ayr) that we can be a really good side for this level. We just need our first XI back and quicker passing in the middle.

Anything I've missed?

Oh yeah, Brian Graham lamping Rooney is probably my highlight of 2018.
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

The pies at Victoria Park are consistently stunning, yet again.

Positive: The ineptitude of our promotion rivals.
Negative: Our ineptitude in not having a 10+ plus lead and the fear of the possibility of having to take part in the play-off’s.

(01-06-2019, 04:53 PM)Deke Slayton Wrote: Positive: The ineptitude of our promotion rivals.
Negative: Our ineptitude in not having a 10+ plus lead and the fear of the possibility of having to take part in the play-off’s.

Partick thistle would bite your hand off for that fear right now