Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Suspension at Ross County
This sounds really bad.
The Daily Record has named the youth coach allegedly involved.
Here's the link :-

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.daily...244657.amp

The sun is also onto this allegation :-

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thesc...olice/amp/

I understand that this shouldn't probably be discussed on an open forum as this is an active police investigation, but I do want people to be aware of this allegation.

Read only????

Let’s hope for all involved this is not as bad as it first seems.

(09-14-2018, 09:27 PM)Pete The Jakey Wrote: Let’s hope for all involved this is not as bad as it first seems.

Agreed. My thoughts exactly.

(09-14-2018, 08:34 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: Any insights?

I'd strongly advise against this, for reasons you allude to later in your post yourself. This is an active police investigation so tread carefully people.
.: Ours, is the Fury :.

Not one for stiffling opinion or chat but think this one should maybe just leave for now until it is resolved so its fair to all concerned

Not ideal to break the week before the derby.
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

(09-14-2018, 10:49 PM)Spain Wrote: I'd strongly advise against this, for reasons you allude to later in your post yourself. This is an active police investigation so tread carefully people.

Yea, meant to delete that part of my post tbh.

Shouldn't be discussed without the facts being clear. The papers have made it look really bad and hopefully that's not how it is.

I'll just go edit my original post to make it less of an invite to gossip. I do however stand by my reasons for posting which was parental awareness in case it was necessary.

Not comfortable with the coach's name being splashed all over tabloid media while the investigation is yet to complete - innocent until proven guilty.
Not that those splashing his name give a [censored], as is the norm now.

As Pete says, really hope its not as bad as it seems.
As Spain says, best to tread carefully with any conjecture or similar.

(09-15-2018, 08:55 AM)Despot Wrote: Not ideal to break the week before the derby.

What an odd comment.

(09-16-2018, 01:32 AM)LauchlansLeftBoot Wrote: What an odd comment.

In the sense the Caley fans are going to be all over it-regardless of what comes out as the truth.
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

If anyone is genuinely worried that it might give Caley fans some form of one upmanship, I'd suggest taking a break from football. Look at the bigger issue ffs.