Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Raith Rovers at home 8/9/18 Challenge Cup
It will be interesting to see if there ar3 any major changes to the team this weekend or will we keep it the same as last weekend

Might go check this one out, £10 is alright. Hoping we make a couple tweaks to the team and get some others match fitness but more of the performance levels as vs Falkirk would be pleasing.

I've missed our last two home games so looking forward to seeing this.

Hopefully it we field a strong team with two or three youngsters getting a start or at least early substitutes onto the field.

Would like to have a look at the Greek God.

Hopefully Paton starts.

(09-07-2018, 10:24 AM)Pete The Jakey Wrote: Would like to have a look at the Greek God.

Is that the one from Cyprus?

(09-07-2018, 02:53 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: Is that the one from Cyprus?

The Greek side or the Turkish side?

If the game's as good as last week's that'll do me.

I thought Billy Mac looked quite sharp on and off the ball last week but he's going to have to start scoring goals soon .........

(09-07-2018, 03:29 PM)staggie1746 Wrote: The Greek side or the Turkish side?

The Maryburgh side.

(09-07-2018, 07:59 PM)Pete The Jakey Wrote: The Maryburgh side.

Jeezo, thats the most volatile and conflicted side Sad
#prayforapollo

Would expect Paton, Steliou and either Graham or Stewart to start.
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

(09-08-2018, 11:54 AM)Despot Wrote: Would expect Paton, Steliou and either Graham or Stewart to start.

No Paton. Not even in the squad. Bit worried hes not going to play enough

5-0 at HT. No bananas at Viccy park Today. Walk in the park for the lads it seems.

Beautiful sunny day team playing well, Graham absolutely bossing their backline. We've had umpteen long shots narrowly wide too.

Hope to see Stewart on in second half now Graham has four.

The second half was a bit boring to be honest...

Nice to see Graham getting four.

As my previous message , if only Billy M would start scoring !

(09-07-2018, 07:59 PM)Pete The Jakey Wrote: The Maryburgh side.

Yuck.

Mckay is so frustrating- works his socks off- his run back to catch a Raith attacker on the half way line summed him up, but nothing is going for him in the box.

Easy work after 18 minutes, Rovers fell apart for half an hour and never got back into it.
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

(09-08-2018, 09:25 PM)Despot Wrote: Mckay is so frustrating- works his socks off- his run back to catch a Raith attacker on the half way line summed him up, but nothing is going for him in the box.

Easy work after 18 minutes, Rovers fell apart for half an hour and never got back into it.

Mackay s best days Done should have been moved on and leave room for a striker to come in

(09-07-2018, 12:42 PM)staggy4life Wrote: Hopefully Paton starts.

Donald Trumps holding him back

Have just watched the highlights on Raith tv after waching our own yesterday. Can we not do what Raith do and show a replay of each goal as they are scored.
Born a highlander always a highlander.Smile

(09-09-2018, 09:36 AM)Ross shire buff Wrote: Mackay s best days Done should have been moved on and leave room for a striker to come in

Donald Trumps holding him back

Disagree I thought McKay worked hard and played well - he really only had one chance and a tricky one in the second half. Thought he was really effective at adding to the midfield and helped give us a platform that allowed us to control large periods of the game. I suspect we might play five in midfield in the league but in the 4 4 2 he created a bit of space for others. Though Graham scored the 4 its the space and movement that helped create those opportunities and certainly McKay was a part of that.