Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Arbroath Away
I know it's not the most exciting of fixtures but we should have a thread about it.

Win and we're progressing nicely in a cup which we won so well and surrendered so meekly....

So far the team looks good and well up for the new season, so it'll be nice to continue our winning streak.

It'll be interesting to see the line up.

Looking forward to the first away game of the season and see the new faces.

Hopefully the game doesn't go to penalties as the last train back to Glasgow is at 9.35pm!

Arbroath generally wins on seagull count, compared to Dingwall.

Hoping to keep another clean sheet and win another 3 points, please. Keep up the right attitude.
FergnKetts - BestBossYets

Looking forward to seeing the new look team tomorrow night. Always a tough game there as last season proved. Hope for a calm night for a change. My son Scott who is just back from his Honeymoon is also coming along to cheer on the Staggies.
Born a highlander always a highlander.Smile

Tough away match tonight, certainly a potential banana skin.

Wish I could have gone but bloody work gets in the way yet again!

Interesting team. Experimental, shall we say.

(07-24-2018, 05:09 PM)It's Only A Game Wrote: I know it's not the most exciting of fixtures but we should have a thread about it.

Win and we're progressing nicely in a cup which we won so well and surrendered so meekly....

So far the team looks good and well up for the new season, so it'll be nice to continue our winning streak.

It'll be interesting to see the line up.

Fontain out for a month

I think its
Fox
Kelly Demetriou Morris Watson
Dingwall Vigurs Dykes
Gardyne McKay Dow

subs
McManus
Mullin
Munro
Paton
Draper
Lindsay
Russell Dingwall

1-0 up, mckay
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

(07-25-2018, 07:54 PM)Les Westander Wrote: I think its
Fox
Kelly Demetriou Morris Watson
Dingwall Vigurs Dykes
Gardyne McKay Dow

subs
McManus
Mullin
Munro
Paton
Draper
Lindsay
Russell Dingwall

who is captain tonight

(07-25-2018, 08:24 PM)county AML Wrote: who is captain tonight

Vigurs

Tony Dingwall sent off on his birthday, not the kind of card he would have been hoping for!

Losing 2-1 Now, questions about the starting XI and whether the management are taking this seriously?

Hopefully that will spell the end for Dingwall. Quite clear for sometime now he's not good enough.

3-1 really!!!!! Win or bust I think on Saturday now

Ooooft! ...didn’t see that coming.

(07-25-2018, 09:28 PM)Deke Slayton Wrote: Ooooft! ...didn’t see that coming.

Sorry make that 4-1!!!!!!

Our first defeat of the season. Having a man sent off doesn't help but 4 - 1 ??

We'll need to hear from someone who was there, but on the surface it looks like too much change to the starting 11.

What in the name of Christ was that line up anyway?

My mate was there. He says it was horrible.Third goal was direct from a corner! Tonys second yellow was for diving!

Our next game will be even harder, alloa( our bogey team) are considerably better than Arbroath, should have taken that into consideration before naming tonight's team. Tony Dingwall isn't good enough, never has been and never will be.