Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ONLINE season ticket renewal
REMINDER | It's really easy to renew your season ticket online via the club website - there will be no letters sent out this year, take advantage of the new online method of renewing and be entered into the Golden Ticket draw.

If you are unable to renew online - you can still renew by phoning 01349 860860 or by popping into the Club Shop at the stadium.

GOLDEN TICKET DRAW:

Ross County Football Club has launched a competition that will see one
lucky entrant win a money-can't-buy prize! The first 500 people to
renew their season tickets online will be entered into a our Golden
Ticket Experience prize draw. The prize for the draw includes:

* Your season tickets delivered by managers Steven Ferguson and Stuart
Kettlewell

* One table of eight in our Victoria Suite Hospitality

* Limousine transport to your day at the 'Best Hospitality in the North'

* A signed First Team top

To renew your season ticket online please visit:

http://www.rosscountyfootballclub.co.uk/...on-tickets

[Image: attachment.php?aid=225]

Attached File(s)
.jpg   GoldenTicket.jpg (Size: 156.24 KB / Downloads: 410)
Supporter Liaison Officer 

Renewed mine the other day.

Easy peasy and quick.

Mmm wonder whom will be on the front this year.
A return to a player pic or just text like last year

Im honestly as good if not better than some of last years crop

(05-31-2018, 08:49 PM)Deas_pie_staggie Wrote: Renewed mine the other day.

Easy peasy and quick.

Mmm wonder whom will be on the front this year.
A return to a player pic or just text like last year

Im honestly as good if not better than some of last years crop

Good to hear, I saw one of the new ST cards yesterday, red and white and didn't notice a player on it this time....

Yeah just plain red, no pic.
And no hologram thingy like last year which I think was for the electronic turnstiles?
So that's been shelved, understandably.

(06-01-2018, 01:59 PM)staggie2509 Wrote: Good to hear, I saw one of the new ST cards yesterday, red and white and didn't notice a player on it this time....

Glad it was easy for you.....mine was a nightmare.

Renewing for myself and two others in the house....two had spelling mistakes in our name, and none had correct postcode, so we couldn't log in to membership system. After multiple attempts to get online, eventually had to go into shop and get them to correct their records, then allowing me to go online to renew for us!
Hopefully be easier next year.

Here's hoping for good football, better atmosphere, and some tasty wins against our rivals from the dump.

(06-02-2018, 08:48 PM)VENISON Wrote: Glad it was easy for you.....mine was a nightmare.

Renewing for myself and two others in the house....two had spelling mistakes in our name, and none had correct postcode, so we couldn't log in to membership system. After multiple attempts to get online, eventually had to go into shop and get them to correct their records, then allowing me to go online to renew for us!
Hopefully be easier next year.

Here's hoping for good football, better atmosphere, and some tasty wins against our rivals from the dump.

Hi there, thanks for posting this, I'm glad to hear you got it sorted, this is the sort of thing the club will be really keen to resolve as they look to try and get more people to renew online.

Cheers

Kenny.

Anyone know why the 18-21 season ticket isn't available to buy online? Friend was having a wee moan about it today. U18 and the new student one are there like.

(07-27-2018, 09:02 PM)NVACA Wrote: Anyone know why the 18-21 season ticket isn't available to buy online? Friend was having a wee moan about it today. U18 and the new student one are there like.

They should be on there - spoke to someone today who is going to check this out and get it fixed

(07-29-2018, 12:01 AM)staggie2509 Wrote: They should be on there - spoke to someone today who is going to check this out and get it fixed

Cheers, I'll pass it on. Had a wee look on the website myself and found where the discrepancy is.

In this first link you can see the 18-21 ticket listed: https://i.imgur.com/yqBiYxe.png but then in the second image you can see it isn't listed when you select a section in the stands: https://i.imgur.com/PqWnKjO.png.

(07-29-2018, 04:29 PM)NVACA Wrote: Cheers, I'll pass it on. Had a wee look on the website myself and found where the discrepancy is.

In this first link you can see the 18-21 ticket listed: https://i.imgur.com/yqBiYxe.png but then in the second image you can see it isn't listed when you select a section in the stands: https://i.imgur.com/PqWnKjO.png.

Thanks for that - will pass this on

Does anyone know if the draw for the Golden Ticket has been drawn for the first 500 season tickets sold? If it has been drawn it would be nice to know that a winner has been drawn and if I was in the draw in the first place... I did purchase mine the 2nd day after season tickets went on sale.

(08-02-2018, 09:13 AM)Flying Staggie Wrote: Does anyone know if the draw for the Golden Ticket has been drawn for the first 500 season tickets sold? If it has been drawn it would be nice to know that a winner has been drawn and if I was in the draw in the first place... I did purchase mine the 2nd day after season tickets went on sale.

Don't believe the draw has been done as yet - may be announced at the game on Saturday