Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
2018/19 Season Tickets
Anyone heard anything about pricing for this year's season tickets?

The dump starts at £263 for an adult with free 12year old.

Expect similar pricing from GES and think it must be released soon to allow renewals before holiday madness starts.

I would think £300 for an adult in east stand would be acceptable.
Small reduction but more goals.....fingers crossed

I’ve been told Monday season tickets will be on sale

(05-23-2018, 09:20 PM)Deas_pie_staggie Wrote: The dump starts at £263 for an adult with free 12year old.

Expect similar pricing from GES and think it must be released soon to allow renewals before holiday madness starts.

I would think £300 for an adult in east stand would be acceptable.
Small reduction but more goals.....fingers crossed

Will be interesting to see. Think mine has been £360 for the last few years but that has been frozen (IIRC) for at least a couple of years, so they might not be able to reduce the price that much. I want to support the club but not sure I'd be happy paying premiership rates to watch championship football. A 10/15% reduction would seem about fair to me, I'd be happy with that.

Thoughts?

1 game less and games against Ayr and Alloa as supposed to Rangers and Celtic? Surely there will be a sizeable price reduction? Don't get me wrong, I think the games will be a lot more exciting, but the quality of product being purchased is considerably less and therefore there should be a considerable reduction.

Hopefully the quality of the product we are going to watch will be better. It's the quality of the opposition that will have decreased.

Monday I believe with club announcing on website and social media on Friday - I'm sure there will be an adjustment but I can't see this being too low either if we expect a certain level of quality on the park to try and pitch a title challenge.

Everything in perspective I suppose - club already reduced ticket prices in Jail End, that in itself reduced our income, I'd expect some change, but would imagine it'll be done looking at our finances and the inevitable drop in income going down to the Championship.
Supporter Liaison Officer 

I've split the posts about this year's season tickets in to a new thread to avoid confusion with last season.

(05-23-2018, 10:30 PM)StaggiesAwayFromHome Wrote: 1 game less and games against Ayr and Alloa as supposed to Rangers and Celtic? Surely there will be a sizeable price reduction? Don't get me wrong, I think the games will be a lot more exciting, but the quality of product being purchased is considerably less and therefore there should be a considerable reduction.

Would much rather see us play Alloa than either of the gruesome twosome and their horrible, horrible fans.
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

I'd hope we are considerably cheaper than the £360 that the East and West stand were last season. Livingston are £285 for an adult season ticket, I'd hope we wouldn't be any more expensive than that.

(05-24-2018, 05:35 PM)Heg38 Wrote: I'd hope we are considerably cheaper than the £360 that the East and West stand were last season. Livingston are £285 for an adult season ticket, I'd hope we wouldn't be any more expensive than that.

prices have been on web site since Monday from memory east and west £295 jailend as last year £200

Not long to wait, prices being released tonight. Renewals open Monday.

Prices online now:

SEASON TICKET 2018/19 PRICES |

Jailend (remain the same as last season)

Adult £200
Over 65/Student/18-21 years £100
Over 75 £70
Under 18 £40
Under 12 £5#Staggies

East/West Stand

Adult £295
Over 65/Student £195
Over 75/18-21 years £100
Under 18 £40
Under 12 £5#Staggies

That'll do me.
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

Very fair and will prove to be good value imo. Bring it on!

(05-24-2018, 03:46 PM)Despot Wrote: Would much rather see us play Alloa than either of the gruesome twosome and their horrible, horrible fans.

I totally understand people’s need to feel that the relegation to the Championship is not a bad thing.

But seriously I want to watch the top teams the best players in the country.

The central belt fans that travel bring a huge financial benefit to the whole area there is nothing better than crossing back across the bridge to meet the old firm muppets crossing the other way after travelling up the road to watch the game in the Mallard especially when The Wolf has scored a winner Liam has done their captain wee Alex takes a timely tumble great moments.

But oh well bring on the Alloa & the rest .
Gudgie67 aka Gadgie67

No early bird discount this year.

Can't really complain at those prices. Jailend got reduced last year so was unlikely to see a similar reduction this season

Personally think that's a pretty decent reduction - we still have to put quality players on the park and run the club in the same way as before, so to be able to do those things and still give a sizeable reduction is good news all round for the fans.

We have something pretty special at Ross County, we are pretty well off compared to a lot of clubs in Scotland our size, the club is always doing what it can and Roy responded to the fans concerns about the cost of football by reducing the Jail End to £200.

We will hopefully be in a good position to mount a title challenge - so let's dust ourselves down and get stuck into this league, it'll be fairly exciting and we should see a lot more goals and wins compared to battling survival at the bottom of the Premiership.

(05-24-2018, 10:37 PM)Heg38 Wrote: No early bird discount this year.

I believe there may be an incentive for folk using the new online method of renewing their season tickets - keep an eye on club announcements coming shortly...
Supporter Liaison Officer 

Online renewal launched today, no early renewal discount.