Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Home game v Cup finalists.
(, 09:48 PM)kenthehood Wrote: If the Stv news is anything to go by their is no love lost between those two.

Yeah, I take back what I said about st Johnstone helping Dundee after seeing that lol, hope the Dundee players take a leaf out of their managers book and lose the plot and pick up a few suspensions.
I still think Motherwell as a club will be keen to help Hamilton stay up if they are in a position to do so even though their fans might not want it.

I think the fans see Accies as a bigger derby than the club do.
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

Davies not even on the bench? That said, that’s a pretty strong be ch to be honest!

Only consolation is that we're now within a win of 10th spot. Still refusing to hope for the best here cause other teams are better at picking up results than us but massive test next weekend.

I would have taken a draw before the game but horrible results elsewhere. We have a wee unbeaten run going now though so still confident.

Didnt concede (2 great saves by Fox helped).
Motherwell are the 'best of the rest' so a point is a decent result.

N'gog made a difference when he came on.
Not concerned by our position.
WDDDWWWWWWWWWDDDWDDDWWWWDWWDWD
CHAMPS
WWDWWDDDWDD
40 UNBEATEN

Gardyne needs dropped to the bench, O'Brien to start in his place, N'Gog needs to come on before Curran.

A really poor game of football, to be honest.
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

Not one for the purists!

We tried to beat them at their own game. Which needless to say didn’t work. I thought Draper was excellent and it’s for games like this that we signed him. He could cope with the physicality of the Well team. Motherwell are a truly ugly route one side, and I’m glad of a point. I think Fox earned us that point today, one of his stops was top drawer.

Heard Routis has had 7 stitches in his calf - sore but not a snapped achilles that it looked like at the time.

Inept refereeing once again, particularly first half.

Photo 
()frankthetank Wrote: Gardyne needs dropped to the bench, O'Brien to start in his place, N'Gog needs to come on before Curran.

Unfortunately / fortunately missed the game today but I'd go along with that. I was not expecting more than a point today and the clean sheet feels like a positive against Motherwell.

Patrick beating Hamilton just brings Hamilton closer into the fecht.

These 5 games are when we have to prove we are at least the 10th best team in the league.
Soz Jim'n'Billy

Plenty huff and puff from both sides but a distinct lack of quality on show. Only one home game left which worries me greatly. I’ve seen most of our games around the central belt and we’ve been less than impressive. Was banking on three points today. Book your seat now for Perth on last day ... mind-blowing!!!!

()Deke Slayton Wrote: Book your seat now for Perth on last day ... mind-blowing!!!!

Never want to go back there after the last time! But I might just have to if it turns out to be the deciding game...

()Pete The Jakey Wrote: Not one for the purists!

We tried to beat them at their own game. Which needless to say didn’t work. I thought Draper was excellent and it’s for games like this that we signed him. He could cope with the physicality of the Well team. Motherwell are a truly ugly route one side, and I’m glad of a point. I think Fox earned us that point today, one of his stops was top drawer.

Heard Routis has had 7 stitches in his calf - sore but not a snapped achilles that it looked like at the time.

Inept refereeing once again, particularly first half.

The Routis injury was a reason he didn't get his header closer to goal.When he was going for it I thought this is in, thenI was wondering why he didn't do better.
Seven stitches explains it..
Penalty?