Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 2.67 Average
Coyle Out
(01-25-2018, 06:19 PM)Deke Slayton Wrote: And we replace OC with ... ????? Can’t see uncle Roy allowing Owen to spend his hard-earned cash in January only to sack him in February/March. We ain’t detached from those above us (yet). If OC can get us to the split and we’re less than 5 points behind then it’s game on. Five games against fellow strugglers with surely three of those at home ... we’re sorted! Owen implied last night that we’re on the verge of being a good team ... don’t see it myself but happy to be proved wrong. COYS

The only thing we are on the verge of is the drop. Not sure why folk cant see we are goiing backwards fast under Coyle.

As for tbe replacement give it to Fergie and Ketts. A change like this has worked for a Glasgow team. Even Roy himself would do a better job than Coyle

(01-25-2018, 08:46 PM)Boff Wrote: The only thing we are on the verge of is the drop. Not sure why folk cant see we are goiing backwards fast under Coyle.

As for tbe replacement give it to Fergie and Ketts. A change like this has worked for a Glasgow team. Even Roy himself would do a better job than Coyle

I think the point that has been made several times is that Fergie and Ketts don't want it.............do you understand yet?

(01-25-2018, 09:21 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: I think the point that has been made several times is that Fergie and Ketts don't want it.............do you understand yet?

Its only months since they stood in and if asked to stNd on sgsin woul help out GET IT?

(01-25-2018, 10:25 PM)Boff Wrote: ... stNd on sgsin woul... GET IT?

No.

(01-25-2018, 10:25 PM)Boff Wrote: Its only months since they stood in and if asked to stNd on sgsin woul help out GET IT?

Not really, I'll maybe try those coloured glasses!

Coyle ain’t going anywhere! We’ve just paid-off the last management team. Can’t see Roy paying-off OC and SS without giving them a transfer window to improve matters. Difficult couple of weeks ahead and the Souttar signing worries me. Reminds me of big Kevin James.

When will all the negativity stop, encouragement from supporters was one of the best things to help team management and all connected with club. Owen Coyle has taken in some good footballers so stop the moaning and get behind the team We have been in worse positions than this and came through it COYS

(01-26-2018, 12:00 PM)County Lad Wrote: When will all the negativity stop, encouragement from supporters was one of the best things to help team management and all connected with club. Owen Coyle has taken in some good footballers so stop the moaning and get behind the team We have been in worse positions than this and came through it COYS

Well said....
Supporter Liaison Officer 

(01-26-2018, 12:00 PM)County Lad Wrote: When will all the negativity stop, encouragement from supporters was one of the best things to help team management and all connected with club. Owen Coyle has taken in some good footballers so stop the moaning and get behind the  team We have been in worse positions than this and came through it COYS

Whilst never being happy about OC appointment I decided to get behind him and continue to do so. 

Your post sums up what real fans should try to do COYS

(01-26-2018, 12:00 PM)County Lad Wrote: When will all the negativity stop, encouragement from supporters was one of the best things to help team management and all connected with club. Owen Coyle has taken in some good footballers so stop the moaning and get behind the team We have been in worse positions than this and came through it COYS

We've been in worse situations yes but it's the performances that I see with my own eyes that are causing alarm, not just the very poor results.

I think we have as good a squad of players as any of the bottom seven teams, yet in these last two months we've played all if not most of those teams and they've ALL beaten us. Now we go into a run of matches against the top of the table teams, needing to get wins to stop us from getting cut off. I don't believe Owen Coyle can get a performance or even a decent formation out of these players, this 433 is too easy for our opponents to sus out and play against imo.

I'd be delighted yet surprised to get anything out of our next two matches so the away fixture in Dundee is going to be huge.

Three points on Sunday, easy!!

(01-25-2018, 10:25 PM)Boff Wrote: Its only months since they stood in and if asked to stNd on sgsin woul help out GET IT?

No,nor me

Need to get fully behind OC and team, I seriously think the team is going to get the right results very soon, maybe not tomorrow? but it will come together, believe me!

I login after two days away and this thread is very busy...but it's just me and my Coyle agenda keeping it going of course!

(01-28-2018, 02:14 AM)StaggiesAwayFromHome Wrote: I login after two days away and this thread is very busy...but it's just me and my Coyle agenda keeping it going of course!

Oh get over yourself! As you'll see, there's actually a bit of positivity and actual discussion happening since you've not darkened this place with your bitter musings. And it's all the better for it.

(01-28-2018, 07:42 AM)Rocco\s Wheelie Bin Wrote: Oh get over yourself! As you'll see, there's actually a bit of positivity and actual discussion happening since you've not darkened this place with your bitter musings. And it's all the better for it.

Trolls will never get over themselves, they are just full of, ....
Should change the name to Keepawayfromhome, and the web.
Amazing the number of new folk on the side over the last few weeks.
How did Caley get on yesterday?

Yet another abysmal display. That first half was laughable. I see, yet again, he is trying to blame the officials for his failings. GET THIS MAN OUT OF OUR CLUB.

We were dire first half and the ref was a absolute joke .... coyle changed it and we improved ..got a goal and played some good football ... losing ROUTIS so early on thre2 a curved ball at us and messed with the game plan a bit ...

What next?? It is clear that the manager is not getting the performances from the team. He has had long enough to look at players and decide on best formation even had chance to bring in new players. Questions must be asked and I can understand people wanting him out but who would come in now. Transfer window about to close and six points adrift, a big ask for anyone. Or are the club resigned to relegation??

Worry not from what i have heard today Coyle is on borrowed time. It is recognised that appointing him may havd been a mistake.