Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sevco away 09/12/17
If Hamilton could beat this lot a couple weeks ago surely we can put three or four past them!

If someone has a "concomitant the county" banner today I will donate my wages for a year to them.

Ross County XI - Fox, Naismith, Fraser, Davies, Kelly, Lindsay Gardyne, O’Brien, Routis, Eagles, Curran.

Subs: McKay, Dow, Schalk, Draper, van der Weg, McCarey, Keillor-Dunn.

Not sure about DKD starting on the bench for the second game running, perhaps some later subs on of Schalk+DKD? Good to see Davies and O'Brien fit again though.

CURRAN 1-0

The equaliser was coming, but we've responded pretty well.

2-1 ?

Booo!! looks like pressure was too much.

Only saving grace is Hamilton lost, unfortunately Killie had a big win today tough game coming up on Tues.

Not a bad day out and a decent performance from the Staggies. Better team won but we certainly made it uncomfortable for Scotland’s second best. Well done Owen and the boys! Good run of games now which should see us moving up the league. Back to the Pinot Noir now ... COYS

Wow games away to Hamilton and hibs the next two weekends, with midweek home matches to Killie the St J's, then before Hogmanay we're away to Partick, by 2018 we'll have seen enough of the teams around us to know where we stand.

Good or bad.

(12-10-2017, 01:54 AM)frankthetank Wrote: Wow games away to Hamilton and hibs the next two weekends,  with midweek home matches to Killie the St J's, then before Hogmanay we're away to Partick, by 2018 we'll have seen enough of the teams around us to know where we stand.

Good or bad.

It's a fair point.  We could be sitting pretty by the start of January, or we could be deep in the [censored].  There's not going to be a happy medium, really.  Ten points from those five games would be a realistic goal.

Your post also reminds me that the league organisers try to squeeze as many games as possible into a month where people have the least amount of disposable income, much bigger priorities and the weather is worst.  Ludicrous, really.

If only Dow hadn't slipped when in a good position. Sevco didn't create an awful lot to be honest.

We didn't do enough to win,but a draw would not have been a steal. We were screaming out for pace on the counter,Curran played well, but looked as though he was running in deep mud second half.looked as though Schalk was coming on,but then it was changed when Kelly got injured.
Naismith should have scored at the death,I was on my feet about to celebrate, but he put it past post. KD, was booked for kicking the ball away,deserved,but twice, near the end of the game,Rangers players did same,no cards. Didn't cost us the game,but the inconsistencies really annoy me. KD needs to tome his runs better,he was caught offside on numerous occiasions.Also when is Davies going to get a pen.? Numerous games now he gets thrown to the deck,Alves guilty yesterday,late on,looked a stonewall pen to me
Got to say,fabulous stadium and atmosphere, only downside j getting back to the city centre was either a long walk,or long wait in q for the Subway.
 Only 24 on supporters bus I'm told, understandable considering time of year and weather conditions. 

(12-10-2017, 12:50 PM)tattiedave Wrote: We didn't do enough to win,but a draw would not have been a steal. We were screaming out for pace on the counter,Curran played well, but looked as though he was running in deep mud second half.looked as though Schalk was coming on,but then it was changed when Kelly got injured.
Naismith should have scored at the death,I was on my feet about to celebrate, but he put it past post. KD, was booked for kicking the ball away,deserved,but twice, near the end of the game,Rangers players did same,no cards. Didn't cost us the game,but the inconsistencies really annoy me. KD needs to tome his runs better,he was caught offside on numerous occiasions.Also when is Davies going to get a pen.? Numerous games now he gets thrown to the deck,Alves guilty yesterday,late on,looked a stonewall pen to me
Got to say,fabulous stadium and atmosphere, only downside j getting back to the city centre was either a long walk,or long wait in q for the Subway.
 Only 24 on supporters bus I'm told, understandable considering time of year and weather conditions. 

What? County player booked for kicking the ball away.
Rangers players were not booked for the same.
Absolutely no surprise there, lost count of the times I have witnessed similar incidents this season alone.
 Come on, fairness and equality that’s all we ask.
And then when Scottish teams get booked in Europe for similar incidents they wonder why.
Here we go again.
Celtic just get another handout as I write.

(12-10-2017, 10:33 AM)Savage Henry Wrote: Your post also reminds me that the league organisers try to squeeze as many games as possible into a month where people have the least amount of disposable income, much bigger priorities and the weather is worst.  Ludicrous, really.

Then followed by a mid winter break... Utter utter nutters

Well done John@THHP for getting that word of the moment into his match report in today's P&J Tongue