Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Irn Bru Cup - Second Round Details
Our under 20's have been drawn away to Raith Rovers in the Irn Bru Cup second round.
Details for the tie are now confirmed and are as follows;

Saturday 2nd September 2017
Raith Rovers v Ross County Under 20s
Venue:    Stark's park, Kirkcaldy
Kick off:   15:00 hours

Admission Prices

ADULT £10
CONCESSIONS £5 (Under 16, Over 65 & Disabled)

We will also be running a Supporters Bus to this match, to secure your seat please call 01349 860860 during office hours.

Bus Prices
ADULT £10
UNDER-16 £5
Supporter Liaison Officer 

An away day to sunny Kirkcaldy.

Lucky Stark's bar is no more

EDIT: Not for me this weekend, laid up with Bronchitis.

Kinda glad I missed this due to illness, sounds like our young lads are taking a tonking.

The played well in the second half I think the occasion got to them with the stadium and the amount of fans that was there I have to say it was good to see RB helping Ketts out when he can

(09-02-2017, 11:51 PM)Strathpefferstaggie Wrote: The played well in the second half I think the occasion got to them with the stadium and the amount of fans that was there I have to say it was good to see RB helping Ketts out when he can

A few new faces in youth team from all over but once they gel they look formidable ,and that was the Raith Rovers  first squad

(09-02-2017, 11:51 PM)Strathpefferstaggie Wrote: The played well in the second half I think the occasion got to them with the stadium and the amount of fans that was there I have to say it was good to see RB helping Ketts out when he can

A few new faces in youth team from all over but once they gel they look formidable ,and that was the Raith Rovers  first squad

Buff does this mean your 'tales from the training ground' regarding our youngsters are not strictly accurate ?

(09-03-2017, 12:22 PM)Brown Savoy Wrote: Buff does this mean your 'tales from the training ground' regarding our youngsters are not strictly accurate ?

Explain have no idea what you are on about ,explain  there's first team training and youth training

There was just over a thousand people. If they struggle to deal with that, there isn't a great deal of hope for them.

(09-04-2017, 09:46 AM)LauchlansLeftBoot Wrote: There was just over a thousand people. If they struggle to deal with that, there isn't a great deal of hope for them.

Lauchlan if it was Raith first team who are used to each other and our youth niw a mix like  DKD Russell Dingwall,Gregg Morrison  ,moved onto first team squad or whatever. Do you maybe think it was a step to much ,but a good lesson for them and it will come together  ,better probably playing against more experienced than just playing against own age group,,
For me as you know I'll always back youth ,If one thinks I'm  wantinG nothing but local,im wanting youth to get a chance I'm not on the line  too young ,if your good enough your age doesn't matter ,DKD. Is a. Example ,I beleive Asher. Will step up too very soon , I'm glad emphasis is shifting to promote youth

I don't think getting stuffed 4-0 is a good lesson. Could have been a lot more if Raith kept up the intensity that they started out with.

Pointless competition.

I don't think you can be too harsh on the Development Squad for this result - it's a very different squad from last season. Tumilty, Malcolm, Dykes and Keillor-Dunn weren't involved as they are in the first team squad. Brownlie & Hall left, plus Foden is out on loan.

I'd have been very interested to see last season's title winning squad against Raith Rovers.

Buff if I can decipher your ramblings you state you want nothing but local youths. Can I point out that Keillor-Dunn was previously with Chesterfield and it looks like he was born in Sunderland.
Talking of Chesterfield do you remember when, inspired by Phil Bonnyman, they knocked the now deceased Glasgow Rangers out of the anglo scottish cup.

(09-04-2017, 04:28 PM)Brown Savoy Wrote: Buff if I can decipher your ramblings you state you want nothing but local youths.   Can I point out that Keillor-Dunn was previously with Chesterfield and it looks like he was born in Sunderland.
Talking of Chesterfield do you remember when, inspired by Phil Bonnyman, they knocked the now deceased Glasgow Rangers out of the anglo scottish cup.

No I want  youth  to be given fair crack I just hated pumping boys of to Elgin !!ELGIN!! Gies 
 a break , 
Your point i  see is to plug a go at  sevco ,  actually never knew The most successful,club in the world was deceased. Another 6 seasons and Celtic will have that honour. Deservedly so they are a good football team. Very entertaining. Too

(09-04-2017, 03:13 PM)JailendLoyal Wrote: I don't think you can be too harsh on the Development Squad for this result - it's a very different squad from last season. Tumilty, Malcolm, Dykes and Keillor-Dunn weren't involved as they are in the first team squad. Brownlie & Hall left, plus Foden is out on loan.

I'd have been very interested to see last season's title winning squad against Raith Rovers.

Jailend Loyal was it Raith Rovers first team squad more or less ,probably last Wednesday our youth needed. Tougher opposition than  ELGIN.  And that is with all,due respect tomtge ladies. Looked quite frail ,it was too easy ,did that carry on to Saturday ,
I was running Stall,fir Seaforth Highlanders on Saturday so cannot comment on the game were you about, I agree with your  post I would remove the word Too ,and just say harsh inexperience ,everyone on learning curves  Morrison was not there either ,