Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Tickets for rangers game
Crikey can we let it drop Rangers football club blah blah blah ....

Personally couldn't careless if they aren't stripped of their titles not the same club blah blah blah .....

Same name same stadium same supporters pathetic old firm baiting the sooner some team challenges Celtic the better for Scottish football ,wise enough to know it won't be us.
Gudgie67 aka Gadgie67

(08-26-2017, 04:11 PM)Savage Henry Wrote: So, just to clear up this thread, which can be a touch confusing if one has consumed five or six beers, Ross County are playing Real Madrid on Sunday, and their foreign signings aren't very good?

Real Madrid world class team but are not the most successful club  have a nice day lol bantering scores stay the way they are nit too much catching to do for staggies

(08-26-2017, 04:11 PM)Savage Henry Wrote: So, just to clear up this thread, which can be a touch confusing if one has consumed five or six beers, Ross County are playing Real Madrid on Sunday, and their foreign signings aren't very good?

Close enough. Didn't have enough time to continue trying to wind up RSB today.
.: Ours, is the Fury :.

(08-26-2017, 05:07 PM)Spain Wrote: Close enough. Didn't have enough time to continue trying to wind up RSB today.

Great imagination you have but !! I like you!! Good banter 
By the way lots of added time to games today in one case 12 minutes must have been injuries good old added time septic get draw. !! Joking !! They probably had 110% of the play good team

I was speaking to David O'Connor during the week and he was saying that there will be extra stewards for tomorrow and that if they see any away fans in the line at the home end with Rangers colours on they will be refused entry into the stadium and if any get in and are seen will be chucked out but I will believe it when I see it

Yeah watch the number of great unwashed sitting in home end

(08-26-2017, 07:54 PM)mike_lowrie Wrote: Yeah watch the number of great unwashed sitting in home end

Yes there's a whole row behind us ,who,go into,away end with septic support to shout down county 
But the air is more pure without them loli

It's spelt "Grayskull".
It was also once the "Hall of Wisdom" so that does indeed rule out any connection with Rangers.

(08-26-2017, 05:07 PM)Spain Wrote: Close enough. Didn't have enough time to continue trying to wind up RSB today.

Looks to me that Buff is winding you guys up,reel them in Buffy!

(08-26-2017, 05:57 PM)Strathpefferstaggie Wrote: I was speaking to David O'Connor during the week and he was saying that there will be extra stewards for tomorrow and that if they see any away fans in the line at the home end with Rangers colours on they will be refused entry into the stadium and if any get in and are seen will be chucked out but I will believe it when I see it

My son was offered two home tickets to the game last night in the Mallard by a Rangers fan up for the game and staying in the camp site, he declined the offer,but that tells me there will be away fans in the home support.
I don't have a prob with that, as long as they leave quietly when we are gubbing  them Big Grin

Some thread this!!!  Starts off pretending to be about tickets for the Rangers game. Moves onto the most successful club, what is or is not Rangers, quick detour into the merits or otherwise of Madrid and then we gave people rising to RSB's bait then before we know what's going on some Rangers raj in Dingwall camp site is flogging tickets in the Mallard. is this tickets for the Real Madrid game at Viccy Park?  You could not make this up.  It's what makes OTB such fun you don't know what's coming next.  Welcome to Dingwall.

(08-26-2017, 10:01 PM)tattiedave Wrote: Looks to me that Buff is winding you guys up,reel them in Buffy!

My son was offered two home tickets to the game last night in the Mallard by a Rangers fan up for the game and staying in the camp site, he declined the offer,but that tells me there will be away fans in the home support.
I don't have a prob with that, as long as they leave quietly when we are gubbing   
 Aye ross shire buff enjoyed the banter  with you all,yes Tattiedave reeling them in was easy ,
Now  guys let's get serious we need 3 points  shout county over the line ,,

For those of you who are not travelling next week ,the seaforth Highlander association have a stall on high street  good prizes from £30 pound vouchers to £100 pound vouchers. Various other prizes. Plenty malt whisky. Support the old  soldier.  Dinner vouchers for Victoria  national. Moojis   Vouchers fir jewlers  plus the beautiful Stags head silver bowl ,, ,vouchers for  shops butchers bakers. Hairdressers  public houses   Everyone a winner.  pride in the badge. Something Celtic Rangers Aberdeen or any of them can never have,   worn with pride in ww1 ww2  our club were given the Stags head for their jersey  
So many men played for county from the regiment !! Seaforth Highlanders !!  Caber Feidh  support us  
All,Scottish regiments gone, !! now royal regiment of Scotland !! but the Stags head is their badge 
Be delighted to chat with you

If we score as many goals as RSB has had bites on this thread we'll win this one easy.

(08-27-2017, 10:48 AM)frankthetank Wrote: If we score as many goals as RSB has had bites on this thread we'll win this one easy.

I am not sure why so many are congratulating RSB for his number of bites.  Clearly a Rangers fan that has got him into trouble before on this site...

(08-27-2017, 02:14 PM)wemyss77 Wrote: I am not sure why so many are congratulating RSB for his number of bites.  Clearly a Rangers fan that has got him into trouble before on this site...

because they like RSB know it's craic unlike you talking like a wee  lassie upcasting past ,
And from you  runs away crying when your Beloved tattiehowkers get beat  lol 
 I can remember the past too lol 
On a football  note though  ,having seen more county teams indeed more Rangers county teams   Than your goodself  over the years ,staying to the  end lol 
Today was woefull  two poor teams the  youthful DKD out of it  he will go far ,and if indeed we had given Russell Dingwall,his place,my feelings are we could have beaten this team of imposters from govan , like  I said before Im slowly getting back ,and have watched  training  each day  IMO we have at least some very good ,some not  so good , that may come good with a suttle  change , !!! Management team !! A while back I said let's look at us in 8 weeks time,well,time is running out , 
Today we probably played a teammjudt slightly better than us !! Questionable !! 
If this is what we are in for !! Again!!  !!! Again !!!  Listened to every excuse on Jim Macintyre  and Dodds  !! No more from  me I'd rather go watch highland league as the type of football played right niw is the reason for drop in attendances ,, get this pair out now , the only chance county have is sacking the two donkeys 
After all what a chance to actually beat the most successful,misfits in the world !! We blew it !!!

Come on Buff be positive - we got beat by a team that got beat by a team that is sitting top of the National League in Luxembourg ! In other news Scott Fox is obviously reading the Stewart Kennedy book of goalkeeping skills.

(08-27-2017, 08:36 PM)Brown Savoy Wrote: Come on Buff be positive - we got beat by a team that got beat by a team that is sitting top of the National League in Luxembourg !   In other news Scott Fox is obviously reading the Stewart Kennedy book of goalkeeping skills.

Aw aBrown sauce I'm sorry if you don't get my drift  I'm a tomatoes ketchup man lol

(08-27-2017, 08:06 PM)Ross shire buff Wrote: because they like RSB know it's craic unlike you talking like a wee  lassie upcasting past ,
And from you  runs away crying when your Beloved tattiehowkers get beat  lol 
 I can remember the past too lol 
Emmmm eh? 
I have a live one......
Anyway, if you are suggesting I am some sort of Celtic fan you are so far off the mark it is laughable, and there is nothing I have done in the past would remotely suggest I did, so no, you obviously do not remember the past!!!!
I hope you did not jump and down when your beloved team scored 3 Today Wink

Nuh Buff is a County fan through and through
He's Aye Ready with a reply
Can't see him ever surrender
He is the voice of the people
And if County ever played in Dublin I'm sure he would follow on

(08-27-2017, 11:31 PM)Dalneigh Gypo Wrote: Nuh Buff is a County fan through and through
He's Aye Ready with a reply
Can't see him ever surrender
He is the voice of the people

Aye a met ma pal ally 
We had a wee swally 
He has his finger on tye button 
Can shut up Chris Sutton ,

To be perfectly honest IMO it was not a good game at all , the most successful team in the world 
Were successful being woeful absolutely shocking both managers will be lucky to see season out 
I'm getting fed up of the old game, time for change ,can't see people going to football,like that in cold winter days. No fire no fight no tactics ,nonsense ,Wee DKD lifted my spirit that boy will go on to bigger things he is a fantastic young man  if JM had shown faith in Russell Dingwall today we might have had a different ending ,but Macintyre is not  going to give  youth  a chance unless he brings them to the club
Please somebody tell Macintyre  his tactics are not working , as he seems to be deaf and blind ,
County need a bit of physicality  mischief  and speed up a good bit