Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Tickets for rangers game
(08-25-2017, 01:22 PM)Forfinn Wrote: Nor are Rangers.

[Image: 702.jpg]

(08-25-2017, 01:48 PM)Rocco Wrote: [Image: 702.jpg]
Big Grin
Supporter Liaison Officer 

(08-25-2017, 11:43 AM)Forfinn Wrote: ***PEDANT ALERT***

Castle Greyskull is actually a good  place that He-Man tries to protect from Skeletor.  So in this context, to call Ibrox Castle Greyskull is a misnomer.

Well i have been put in my place! Smile

Everyone makes that mistake. Poor ignored Snake Mountain.

Castle Greyskull is actually a good  place that He-Man tries to protect from Skeletor.  So in this context, to call Ibrox Castle Greyskull is a misnomer.

Dear oh dear you me how little you know ,ross county sold out be pleased for county making revenue 
Check the most successful club in the world. !! Surprise !  Surprise u

Dear oh dear you me how little you know ,ross county sold out be pleased for county making revenue 
Check the most successful club in the world. !! Surprise !  Surprise u

(08-23-2017, 10:11 AM)staggie2509 Wrote: I agree - it's very difficult to stop this if it's local based Rangers fans and it's being done over a phone...nightmare for the club to control

You make it sound as if there is going to be trouble ,the last time there were Rangers supporters in weststand. When Rangers scored they gave a shout then sat down ,a county supporter two seats away from me and two rows away from Rangers supporter. Stated shouting for  stewards. Yet the county supporters  beside the Rangers supporters Just kept shouting for  county no trouble ,but this supporter could have caused trouble everybody was in good form ,if we get a good gate good revenue no trouble ,why not let away supporters of any team join us ,if there is trouble cameras should be fully focused name and shame away supporters causing trouble never to darken our clubs stadium again .
Saw a hearts supporter  get same treatment in same area ,I have Aberdeen supporters beside me when Aberdeen are here plus Hibs supporters. So it's all on behaviour and manners  there will be huge contingent of Isle of Lewis and Harris  Rangers supporters in the ground  in west stand too courtesy of Murdo Graham wow wish I could speak the mother tongue ,

(08-25-2017, 06:52 PM)Ross shire buff Wrote: Check the most successful club in the world. !! Surprise !  Surprise u

Yep, Real Madrid as I suspected. Didn't realise they were so far ahead of AC Milan though. Don't know what the relevance is to Sunday mind.
.: Ours, is the Fury :.

(08-25-2017, 09:38 PM)Spain Wrote: Yep, Real Madrid as I suspected. Didn't realise they were so far ahead of AC Milan though. Don't know what the relevance is to Sunday mind.

Just banter with the boys ,Real Madrid come next to most successful club in the world.!!! Fact like just saying!!   As long as county get 3 points  keep up the banter  Sell out is that not wonderful

(08-25-2017, 09:47 PM)Ross shire buff Wrote: Just banter with the boys ,Real Madrid come next to most successful club in the world.!!! Fact like just saying!!   As long as county get 3 points  keep up the banter  Sell out is that not wonderful

Unless I'm mistaken, the most successful club would be the one who's come out on top of everyone else the most often. That's Real Madrid, 21 European titles.

Interestingly, we're being visited on Sunday by the (the reinarnation of the) team with the worst league / European title ratio in Europe. A pretty poor 1 out of 54. And even then, it was only a Cup Winners Cup.

(08-25-2017, 10:16 PM)Spain Wrote: Unless I'm mistaken, the most successful club would be the one who's come out on top of everyone else the most often. That's Real Madrid, 21 European titles.

Interestingly, we're being visited on Sunday by the (the reinarnation of the) team with the worst league / European title ratio in Europe. A pretty poor 1 out of 54. And even then, it was only a Cup Winners Cup.

What has this to do with the most successful football club in the world which is on record for any to see 
Sell out for our stadium ,perhaps you wish it was sellic  during the past 5 years the sellic had all,the opportunitys to fill,our stadium instead along with ICT and D United destroyed our seats in away end I do hope that Sunday goes well we get 3 points and the supporters of the most successful club in the world behave  themselves ,wish septic all the best in Europe but probably Huns will top section just saying. Banter now  ---- Bayern Munich

(08-25-2017, 10:52 PM)Ross shire buff Wrote: What has this to do with the most successful football club in the world which is on record for any to see 

There is literally no official record that says that anywhere.

"Success" is subjective, but winning a league populated only by geography is not the pinnacle of success - beating the best of the best more often than anyone else is. Because there isn't a top tier for the whole of the world for the best of the best to compete in, the next best thing we have is the European titles. Success is being the biggest fish in the big pond, not the biggest fish in a random poorly populated small pond.

Plus Rangers died etc etc.

Spain
There is literally no official record that says that anywhere.

"Success" is subjective, but winning a league populated only by geography is not the pinnacle of success - beating the best of the best more often than anyone else is. Because there isn't a top tier for the whole of the world for the best of the best to compete in, the next best thing we have is the European titles. Success is being the biggest fish in the big pond, not the biggest fish in a random poorly populated small pond.

Indeed it is on Record check BBC check European news check all football records on Europe  it is true  Rangers most successful,club in the world , septic  far behind. But it's not our worry. Is it 
 We are truly honoured to beat them this Sunday. Yes. Indeed. We Staggies domit again

Buff - you are David Icke and I claim my £5

Buff, your argument is not really valid as fact due to the well known and widely accepted fact that Rangers no longer exist.

Before anyone thinks that I have leanings towards the green half of Glasgow can I make it clear........I can't stand either side of the old firm. There greed has wrecked Scottish Football!

Q?.............Ross County forum = Ross County supporters?

(08-26-2017, 08:19 AM)jamiepscot Wrote: Buff, your argument is not really valid as fact due to the well known and widely accepted fact that Rangers no longer exist.

Before anyone thinks that I have leanings towards the green half of Glasgow can I make it clear........I can't stand either side of the old firm. There greed has wrecked Scottish Football!

Q?.............Ross County forum = Ross County supporters?

Tell Roy that as he looks at revenue from both Celtic and supposedly ghost. On Ross county forum  are we only allowed to say team blank blank are in Dingwall,to play ross county each week 
My opinion is the Celtic and the ghost generate more money than all clubs put together. !! Just saying like !!  Bet keyboards getting hammered with steam coming out lugs  lol
How honoured we should be with Celtic and the most  successful club in the world being in our league 
lol before everyone blows a fuse I'm having craic banter boys  hope you see  both team Sunday ,Ross county versus invisible men ohhhh my sides are sore  !! Geee whiz  who passed that ball,to who look Davies chasing nothing , Fox y dives at feet of invisible man well we think so. Lol Ross county supporters  greatest support on planet.  Stand up to a man turn and shake hands with ghost supporters next to them   You have a happy wedding. Jamie.

(08-26-2017, 07:59 AM)Brown Savoy Wrote: Buff - you are David Icke and I claim my £5

I will leave it at staggie bar just claim it lol !! That's the spirit !!

(08-25-2017, 02:10 PM)staggie2509 Wrote: Big Grin

I see you feel the presence of invisible men ghosts in town

(08-25-2017, 11:17 PM)Ross shire buff Wrote: Indeed it is on Record check BBC check European news check all football records on Europe  it is true  Rangers most successful,club in the world , septic  far behind. But it's not our worry. Is it 
 We are truly honoured to beat them this Sunday. Yes. Indeed. We Staggies domit again

Away and take your mouth for a [censored]

(08-26-2017, 09:22 AM)LauchlansLeftBoot Wrote: Away and take your mouth for a [censored]

There is always one who brings the standard down , dear oh dreary me  you sad person  
 in my 78 years I've not had people like you in my life , no need for it.

(08-26-2017, 09:22 AM)LauchlansLeftBoot Wrote: Away and take your mouth for a [censored]

Away and take your left boot out of your mouth is it the boot that's foul   Knock on wood comes to mind. Plumbers

(08-26-2017, 09:30 AM)Ross shire buff Wrote: There is always one who brings the standard down , dear oh dreary me  you sad person  
 in my 78 years I've not had people like you in my life , no need for it.

Away and take your left boot out of your mouth is it the boot that's foul   Knock on wood comes to mind. Plumbers

Dreary you indeed.

(08-25-2017, 10:16 PM)Spain Wrote: Unless I'm mistaken, the most successful club would be the one who's come out on top of everyone else the most often. That's Real Madrid, 21 European titles.

So, just to clear up this thread, which can be a touch confusing if one has consumed five or six beers, Ross County are playing Real Madrid on Sunday, and their foreign signings aren't very good?