Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
DINGWALL GALA RACE NIGHT - STAGGIES BAR
Hi guys, I am posting in here with this to get more views for this week only.  I will delete once Sunday comes.  I also seen that no-one has posted on 'Anything Goes' since 2016.

There is a Race Night being held at the Staggies Bar on Saturday night in aid of the Dingwall Gala.  Doors open at 7pm and first race is due to start around 7:30pm.  OddsOn RACE NIGHTS will be hosting the event (that would be me) and we hope to see plenty of Ross County fans along to support the Gala and also the bar.

There will be 8 races in total, games and ending with a disco to see the night out.

So, support the cause or even spread the word and we look forward to seeing you all there.

Regards

Stephen

Facebook: @oddsonracenights
Looking to hold a horse race night
Let OddsOn RACE NIGHTS help

Fully Hosted night, Modern Day races shown on  a 2.6m projector screen, professional betting system with printed tickets, Music, Games and much more

Contact Stephen on 07729 866 905
or find us on Facebook: @oddsonracenights

(07-04-2017, 12:30 PM)SCUBASTEVE Wrote: Hi guys, I am posting in here with this to get more views for this week only.  I will delete once Sunday comes.  I also seen that no-one has posted on 'Anything Goes' since 2016.

There is a Race Night being held at the Staggies Bar on Saturday night in aid of the Dingwall Gala.  Doors open at 7pm and first race is due to start around 7:30pm.  OddsOn RACE NIGHTS will be hosting the event (that would be me) and we hope to see plenty of Ross County fans along to support the Gala and also the bar.

There will be 8 races in total, games and ending with a disco to see the night out.

So, support the cause or even spread the word and we look forward to seeing you all there.

Regards

Stephen

Facebook: @oddsonracenights

Well done Scuba, excellent stuff.
Great to see the bar being used for something different, and in the off season .
Get a poster over to the caravan site, folk over there would love to see the facilities and a short journey for refreshments. Or email the warden!
To all other viewers/readers the Gala week is more than just a Gala, these guys give up a lot of spare time raising funds, the funds are typically used for the Old Folks Xmas party, and other worthy causes.

(07-04-2017, 01:22 PM)Harry Gow Pie Staggie Wrote: Well done Scuba, excellent stuff.
Great to see the bar being used for something different, and in the off season .
Get a poster over to the caravan site, folk over there would love to see the facilities and a short journey for refreshments. Or email the warden!
To all other viewers/readers the Gala week is more than just a Gala, these guys give up a lot of spare time raising funds, the funds are typically used for the Old Folks Xmas party, and other worthy causes.

Thanks HGPS, OddsOn RACE NIGHTS is my own hobby in which I am booked out to host race nights for a charity or cause.  In this case the Gala committee approached me.  I am really looking forward to it and I do hope there are some R.C.F.C supporters in attendance to help support the local cause.

I was in the bar this afternoon and there is a bit of work being done.  It is not the most ideal of place to hold a race night but as you said, it is great to see the place being used, especially off season.

Fully Hosted night, Modern Day races shown on  a 2.6m projector screen, professional betting system with printed tickets, Music, Games and much more

Oh well, seems I wasn't allowed this post to stay 'In The Jailend' for too long now it was moved with no notice.

Although it is an event held at the Staggies bar held within the club and it was a way of trying to get more fans down to show support for the local community and not just the club.