Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Killie away 20/5/17
It's the final game of the season a point will do to confirm 7th I want us to finish the season on high so let's get behind the boys Mon the staggies

Think we will have a decent turnout for this.
Just hope the good team turn up, and that they at least come out and acknowledge the away support after the game.

It's been some season, but thankfully we can relax and enjoy the last game!

(05-17-2017, 09:37 PM)Strathpefferstaggie Wrote: Mon the staggies

Good point well made.

I'm hoping for a more composed and focused performance than v Hamilton. And a gosh-darned WIN!
Jim'n'Billy Cult Follower

Lets continue our good form here. Fancy a 1-0 win!

Hopefully making the rare trip up from Crewe tomorrow with my fellow Staggie in toe.

I couldn't see on the website or FB what the prices are for Killie, and whether it is All Ticket (which I doubt)?

Anyone able to help me on this?

(05-19-2017, 11:23 AM)Schume Wrote: Hopefully making the rare trip up from Crewe tomorrow with my fellow Staggie in toe.

I couldn't see on the website or FB what the prices are for Killie, and whether it is All Ticket (which I doubt)?

Anyone able to help me on this?

£20 adults, £15 concessions. It's generally pay at the gate
Should be a decent contingent of us Central Staggies going, I'll stick our plans up in that section
"The heart of the club is the fan. The board and the chairman are custodians. The staff are transient. But the fan is there forever"

Roy Macgregor, April 2013

Depleted squad according to P&J.
Midge and Woods injured on Tuesday, Davies and Dow remain out.
A point to secure 7th would be excellent.

Any news on why McCarey is in ahead of Fox? Good to see some Development Squad players on the bench and even starting! (I realise Tumilty has made some starts recently, I mean apart from him!)

(05-20-2017, 02:47 PM)Rocco Wrote: Any news on why McCarey is in ahead of Fox? Good to see some Development Squad players on the bench and even starting! (I realise Tumilty has made some starts recently, I mean apart from him!)

He deserves a game. He's barely played all season. Nothing other than giving the reserves a run out.

Thought that might be the case, just wanted to make sure he hadn't picked up a knock, not that it matters at this point!

Currently 1-1- Sportsound cant decide whether it was a Routis goal or did Boyce get the final touch.

1-2 Boyce, surely 7th place sealed.

Boyce with two so far in his final game, most likely.

Good result and a nice way to wrap up the season!

Great result considering the make-shift team. 7th then, didn't expect that a couple of months ago. that together with the development league victory has made the season not quite as grim as it was looking. Nice of Boyce to sign off with a goal (or was it 2?).

Excellent result, I couldn't make it due to work, had my head in my hands when they got a pen and Sammon stuck it home. Great work by the whole team to come back! Good to see Blair Malcolm, Dylan Dykes and Russell Dingwall get a run out, McCarey too!

(05-20-2017, 05:01 PM)StuartTaylor Wrote: Great result considering the make-shift team. 7th then, didn't expect that a couple of months ago. that together with the development league victory has made the season not quite as grim as it was looking. Nice of Boyce to sign off with a goal (or was it 2?).

You know for a fact he's off then? No, didn't think so!

No, because I didn't say FACT.
Let's be realistic though.

Wink 
Boyce is staying.    FACT.

Jim'n'Billy Cult Follower

(05-20-2017, 08:27 PM)StuartTaylor Wrote: No, because I didn't say FACT.
Let's be realistic though.

Let's not be pessimistic though.

I'm all for realism Stuart but you're already talking as if it's a given that Boyce will leave and it isn't.

You don't know what he's thinking any more than I do. If the right club doesn't come in for him he won't go anywhere. 

He's signed for another year. He didn't do that because he wanted to ensure County get a fee for him. He would have done it because he knows another year at County is something he's happy to do. Happy in Inverness with a young family, things going well for him on the park, why wouldn't he be?

All this talk of Hibs, Hearts and Aberdeen showing interest.........I think there's only one club in Scotland he'd be interested in joining. Any other Scottish club would be the wrong move for Boyce IMO. The championship is where he'll go, just hopefully not this summer!

(05-20-2017, 09:31 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: Let's not be pessimistic though.

I'm all for realism Stuart but you're already talking as if it's a given that Boyce will leave and it isn't.

You don't know what he's thinking any more than I do. If the right club doesn't come in for him he won't go anywhere. 

He's signed for another year. He didn't do that because he wanted to ensure County get a fee for him. He would have done it because he knows another year at County is something he's happy to do. Happy in Inverness with a young family, things going well for him on the park, why wouldn't he be?

All this talk of Hibs, Hearts and Aberdeen showing interest.........I think there's only one club in Scotland he'd be interested in joining. Any other Scottish club would be the wrong move for Boyce IMO. The championship is where he'll go, just hopefully not this summer!

If he doesn't go this summer then he'll go for absolutely nothing on a PCA!