Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dundee away 13/5/17
I think we can go down there and get something with Boycie and Schalk free from suspension and with how well the boys played last weekend and also with 2 supporters busses going down I think it will be a great game

Well said Gary, any chance we could stop at Pitlochry on way home instead of Perf bus station?

Or Aviemore, that was good.

What's the supporters bus plan for arrival in Dundee? Back to Derek Soutar's High Corner?

Soutar not involved with that pub anymore.

Confident here. Even though Dundee have won 2 on the bounce I reckon we can get a positive result.

(05-13-2017, 10:05 AM)StuartTaylor Wrote: Soutar not involved with that pub anymore.

Oh, that didn't last long!

Boyce scores from Curran knock down after corner from Gardyne's shot needing an excellent save by keeper Bain.

Dundee 0 - 1 Ross County in the early stages
Soz Jim'n'Billy

Schalk's reputation as a diver clearly now precedes him. BBC website reporting a half hearted penalty appeal with him putting a tame shot into the side netting then flopping over the keeper. Difficult to do this from the subs' bench!

Well done lads, that's the threat of relegation put to bed, Jim can get back to top 6 finish talks!!

Safe.
Lucky we escaped with a point tbh, great start but did absolutely nothing in 2nd half.

Dundee stewards took it to a whole new level today. And what a miserable experience that crumbling wreck of a stand is, pity they're not going down.

(05-13-2017, 05:36 PM)StuartTaylor Wrote: Safe.
Lucky we escaped with a point tbh, great start but did absolutely nothing in 2nd half.

Dundee stewards took it to a whole new level today. And what a miserable experience that crumbling wreck of a stand is, pity they're not going down.

What did those idiot stewards do now?

Any points away from home are a result. Now totally safe, job done.

(05-13-2017, 05:36 PM)StuartTaylor Wrote: Safe.

Totally agree on both points Stuart. Looked like we were going to crush them, and then after 30 mins did nothing.
I don't tend to blame refs for our performances, first half he seemed OK, although home fans were booing him at half time,but he gave us nothing second half.
The penalty looked soft, but in our restricted £22 view, it was hard to tell !
How long do supporters have to put up with such rude treatment from stewards,I was sent to the wrong turnstiles, by a steward standing at the correct turnstiles for visiting fans!! I mentioned this to the head steward,he shrugged his shoulders and said there was a lot of new starts!
I then asked him to tell his stewards to stop antagonising the County fans,as there was no risk of trouble from the County support,but the stewards were causing a lot of friction.
He agreed ,that they were not expecting trouble.
Had to laugh at half time,a male County fan asked where the toilets were,the steward replied,gents or 
ladies.
There was more ,but I'm sure the people involved will comment