Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Who's currently signed up for next season?
(05-09-2017, 07:49 AM)Rocco Wrote: Good news on Dow, he's been much improved recently, hopefully he can keep this level of performance up!

Bit surprised by this.  If he could garner a bit of consistency, he would be a fine player.  I don't really see him as a key player though.

Good to have him signed on. Hopefully he gets a bit more consistency

Happy to see Dow stay on, works hard and can play a number of roles.
Been getting better and better recently and becoming one of our more composed and intelligent players.

Delighted Dow has resigned.

(05-09-2017, 11:53 AM)Despot Wrote: Delighted Dow has resigned.

He's a bit young for that surely...

I would sign Cammy Smith from Aberdeen,looks like he will be leaving them!

(05-10-2017, 11:05 AM)GUITAR MAN Wrote: I would sign Cammy Smith from Aberdeen,looks like he will be leaving them!

I'd rather see young McLaughlin get a game than sign Smith.

Schalk now signed up for another season according to BBC

(05-13-2017, 03:49 PM)Strathglass Wrote: Schalk now signed up for another season according to BBC

According to the BBC, that'll be utter sh*t. The BBC website were saying that he'd dived for a penalty whilst he was sitting on the bench ffs Blush

Hope he does sign on again though!

Dutch media also speak about a contract till may 2018 for Schalk
Idea Eindhoven de gekste !

Delighted Schalk's signed up

(05-15-2017, 10:59 AM)Despot Wrote: Delighted Schalk's signed up

Brilliant news. He's a class player with an attitude to match.
If Boyce does move, which I hope he doesn't, we would see more of Schalk in the starting 11. I see no reason why he wouldn't score 15-20 goals in a season.  Smile

Rumour has it that Quinn will be leaving the club this week (possibly Thursday). To add to that, another rumour is he may be offered a coaching role at Killie.

Only rumours from a reliable source.

(05-15-2017, 12:25 PM)Deed Wrote: Rumour has it that Quinn will be leaving the club this week (possibly Thursday).  To add to that, another rumour is he may be offered a coaching role at Killie.

Has he not been building up to a coaching role already?

Be a good move for him as I don't see where we would make room for an extra coach.

(05-15-2017, 12:25 PM)Deed Wrote: Rumour has it that Quinn will be leaving the club this week (possibly Thursday).  To add to that, another rumour is he may be offered a coaching role at Killie.

We're McCulloch and Quinn teammates at Motherwell? 

Good move for Quinn if it happens.

Quinn made his debut in Dec 2002 and McCulloch moved from Motherwell to Wigan in 2001.

They are both from the same area (Quinn-Wishaw & McCulloch-Bellshill). Maybe there is a connection there?

Quinn has been involved with the youth coaching and would definitely make a good coach. Reads the game well, knows his stuff and to be honest, I think injuries have played a big part in stepping away from playing. However, he may well be a player/coach.

(05-16-2017, 03:23 PM)Deed Wrote: Quinn made his debut in Dec 2002 and McCulloch moved from Motherwell to Wigan in 2001.

They are both from the same area (Quinn-Wishaw & McCulloch-Bellshill).  Maybe there is a connection there?

Quinn has been involved with the youth coaching and would definitely make a good coach.  Reads the game well, knows his stuff and to be honest, I think injuries have played a big part in stepping away from playing.  However, he may well be a player/coach.

If he was to be player/coach then we could be lining up against a central defensive pairing of Quinn and Boyd next season! Just our luck, they'd keep clean sheets against us!

Get OBrien signed up on a permanent deal.