Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Motherwell away 6/5/17
Superb result

Highlights on Alba at 10pm

(05-06-2017, 05:32 PM)King_Salmon Wrote: Willie Miller said Dow went off with a head knock.

Thanks. Hopefully nothing serious, he's been really good the past few weeks!

Great result and thankfully we hit some form at the right time. Another clean sheet as well, always good.

Well done all.

(05-06-2017, 05:54 PM)Dalneigh Gypo Wrote: Superb result

Highlights on Alba at 10pm

Will you be able to stay awake after your big birthday this week pal!!!! Tongue
Born a highlander always a highlander.Smile

Wasn't at the game but that is a fantastic result. Really well done.

We can relax now, relegation is not an issue,hopefully we can still get seventh place for the extra money

Just watched the Alba highlights from last night and I'm really liking the look of Tumilty, he's developing into a pretty decent right back, obviously hell struggle to oust Naismith if he's playing there, but if they use him more centrally then I think Tumilty has more about him going forward than Marcus Fraser.

Watched game on Alba last night good fighting performance back line were praised by J M at end of game. I personally thought it was a good all round performance and Curren was well worth his MOM award.

(05-07-2017, 11:32 AM)Rocco Wrote: Just watched the Alba highlights from last night and I'm really liking the look of Tumilty, he's developing into a pretty decent right back, obviously hell struggle to oust Naismith if he's playing there, but if they use him more centrally then I think Tumilty has more about him going forward than Marcus Fraser.

Fraser should, and probably will be, playing at CH next season IMO. 
JM likes a 5 3 2 with wingbacks and Naismith will probably be used in the 3 in the middle alongside Marcus and Davies. Kenny, if still here will be backup. That leaves Quinn and Mceveley surplus, again IMO. The wingbacks in this formation will be Dow/Guilty and Midge.

(05-07-2017, 11:32 AM)Rocco Wrote: Just watched the Alba highlights from last night and I'm really liking the look of Tumilty, he's developing into a pretty decent right back, obviously hell struggle to oust Naismith if he's playing there, but if they use him more centrally then I think Tumilty has more about him going forward than Marcus Fraser.

Yes, and Tumilty seems comfortable enough playing a bit more forward anyway, and has plenty energy for wing-back or winger role.
Jim'n'Billy Cult Follower

Huge 3pts for us, looked unlikely at HT since we had offered zilch up front and Bobby Madden was giving us nothing. Goal out of nothing, credit again to Curran who was our best player and yet again ran himself into the ground, great to see him back fit.

The goal settled us. Surprised at how poor Motherwell were considering the importance of the game for them, expected far more from Moult, McDonald and Ainsworth but thankfully it never came.

Far from our best, really shows how much we miss Boyce, so to take 3pts and a clean sheet, brilliant.

Hope Motherwell stay up, it's a decent away day and their fans are good bunch.

Well done to the Supporters Club for delivering all those bags to the Foodbank collection outside Fir Park.

(05-07-2017, 01:13 PM)StuartTaylor Wrote: Huge 3pts for us, looked unlikely at HT since we had offered zilch up front and Bobby Madden was giving us nothing. Goal out of nothing, credit again to Curran who was our best player and yet again ran himself into the ground, great to see him back fit.

The goal settled us. Surprised at how poor Motherwell were considering the importance of the game for them, expected far more from Moult, McDonald and Ainsworth but thankfully it never came.

Far from our best, really shows how much we miss Boyce, so to take 3pts and a clean sheet, brilliant.

Hope Motherwell stay up, it's a decent away day and their fans are good bunch.

Well done to the Supporters Club for delivering all those bags to the Foodbank collection outside Fir Park.
Can't agree Motherwell supporters are a good bunch they slag there teams and demonstrate with opposition  trying to be big men 
I do hope ICT get into play offs

(05-07-2017, 02:27 PM)Ross shire buff Wrote: Can't agree Motherwell supporters are a good bunch they slag there teams and demonstrate with opposition  trying to be big men 
I do hope ICT get into play offs

Buff!  Easy now, steady!
Motherwell pies are better than Caley pies!
All is not well at Caley, and it's not just the pies.