Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
Hamilton Final Home Game Of The Season
(05-17-2017, 12:25 AM)tattiedave Wrote: Woods was only on for 25 mins ,he got caught late and was injured,not long after coming on.(you are keen to slag your own players ,but no mention of Hamiltons tactics that crocked Gardyne and Woods)
Franks was superb,ran his balls off up and down the line.
I did notice certain "supporters"were slagging Franks from the start,stopped slagging him when Woods came on to ,to slag him,then back to slagging Franks when Woods went off. 
Jeez guys .
Some people will never be happy no matter what ,to me last night was about winning and introducing development team players ,Tumilty hard task againstva very good football player who spoils it by being a.pur ned on the park more shame on him ,but he can play the game so good on young Tumilty well done,
What a great gesture throwing open the gates to everyone free , what a response by public  looked pretty full to me , and the offer for next season. !! Unbelievable !!  My birthday April  so my good lady always buys my season tickets in west stand ,she is walking around big smile on face ,as I'm over 75. My ticket costs £105  just can't believe it's happening then she finds out today if she purchases on early  deal  it s£ 95 per ticket, as she says well done  Roy !! Deal!!  Jailend will be packed as will,east and west stands fantastic for everyone ,
Watching game from Hamilton lounge,it dawned on me it could be last time,   - I see it being a hospitality lounge next season it's decked out for it ,will help recoup the money  lost on ticket deal,   yes I'd say we have seen end of Hamilton lounge  positive , need to extend the bar in staggies lounge  and build another over between jailend and east stand to accommodate  the punters who must have a bar ,staggies bar as it is too tight , no facility for disabled people to move ,

(05-17-2017, 05:30 PM)Ps Ross shire buff Wrote: Some people will never be happy no matter what ,to me last night was about winning and introducing development team players ,Tumilty hard task againstva very good football player who spoils it by being a.pur ned on the park more shame on him ,but he can play the game so good on young Tumilty well done,
What a great gesture throwing open the gates to everyone free , what a response by public  looked pretty full to me , and the offer for next season. !! Unbelievable !!  My birthday April  so my good lady always buys my season tickets in west stand ,she is walking around big smile on face ,as I'm over 75. My ticket costs £105  just can't believe it's happening then she finds out today if she purchases on early  deal  it s£ 95 per ticket, as she says well done  Roy !! Deal!!  Jailend will be packed as will,east and west stands fantastic for everyone ,
Watching game from Hamilton lounge,it dawned on me it could be last time,   - I see it being a hospitality lounge next season it's decked out for it ,will help recoup the money  lost on ticket deal,   yes I'd say we have seen end of Hamilton lounge  positive , need to extend the bar in staggies lounge  and build another over between jailend and east stand to accommodate  the punters who must have a bar ,staggies bar as it is too tight , no facility for disabled people to move ,

Ps a birdie whispered in my ear ,Shhh don't tell,Boff

I thought Routis had a perplexing game last night.  I like some of his touches, and his raking long passes, but too often he was casual on the ball and lost possession.  He also got into some great attacking positions but seemed reluctant to pull the trigger.  I thought that might be his last game at the GES but I see that he is already contracted for another season.  Wouldn't be surprised to see him leave in the summer though.

By contrast, Naismith just gets better and better.  A real attacking threat going forward, good pace and solid defending.  He made a couple of defensive tackles in the box which could have gone very wrong but his timing was perfect.  We've got a great prospect there.

Tumilty also looks good.  I would have been nice if some of the other youngsters could have got some pitch time but the injuries probably prevented that.  I would like to have seen if Keillor-Dunn could have made the step up.  He looked the most accomplished in the Development League game I saw.

(05-17-2017, 06:13 PM)Wicky Wrote: I thought Routis had a perplexing game last night.  I like some of his touches, and his raking long passes, but too often he was casual on the ball and lost possession.  He also got into some great attacking positions but seemed reluctant to pull the trigger.  I thought that might be his last game at the GES but I see that he is already contracted for another season.  Wouldn't be surprised to see him leave in the summer though.

By contrast, Naismith just gets better and better.  A real attacking threat going forward, good pace and solid defending.  He made a couple of defensive tackles in the box which could have gone very wrong but his timing was perfect.  We've got a great prospect there.

Tumilty also looks good.  I would have been nice if some of the other youngsters could have got some pitch time but the injuries probably prevented that.  I would like to have seen if Keillor-Dunn could have made the step up.  He looked the most accomplished in the Development League game I saw.
Tumilty had hard task in my opinion up against a really good football,player  who has gone to dogs  with his nastiness ,but Tumilty stood up well to it,
I watched all development games up to having a stroke ,Keillor Dunn will make it but there are others. Ready to get onto bench at least for starters , mind you I've not seen games Feb march April apart from last two games ,so you'll be in better place to judge , however I was so so happy for everyone involved with youth in county ,what a enormous achievement well done everybody , the future looks good !! There is talent there I'm so glad !! I'm a believer not one bit  of doubt in my mind !! 
All,the best to everyone on forum it is going to be very quiet now ,roll,on next season