Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
Hamilton Final Home Game Of The Season
http://www.rosscountyfootballclub.co.uk/...-hamilton/

Free Entry

Great gesture....but...

I hate to moan over something like this, but feel a little short changed as someone that put their money up front last summer....I've already paid for this, and my two girls. That's two games down now, what with the one less home game. Still, hopefully it will mean a full house, and may entice one or two extra to put up the cash for a season ticket next summer.

(04-28-2017, 03:31 PM)cdam Wrote: Great gesture....but...

I hate to moan over something like this, but feel a little short changed as someone that put their money up front last summer....I've already paid for this, and my two girls.  That's two games down now, what with the one less home game.  Still, hopefully it will mean a full house, and may entice one or two  extra to put up the cash for a season ticket next summer.

Well as a season ticket holder you're getting 18 games of football this season at a cost of say £340?. a non season ticket holder pays for 6 "premier games" @ £26 a pop & 12 "standard" @ £24 a pop a total of "444 for the same games as you so you're already getting the equivalent of 4 games for free - so really you're short changing the club 4 games.

Tedious. Exclamation

(04-28-2017, 04:03 PM)ELincognito Wrote: Well as a season ticket holder you're getting 18 games of football this season at a cost of say £340?. a non season ticket holder pays for 6 "premier games" @ £26 a pop & 12 "standard" @ £24 a pop a total of "444 for the same games as you so you're already getting the equivalent of 4 games for free - so really you're short changing the club 4 games.

Tedious. Exclamation

Am i....I hadn't realised.  I thought putting the cash up front was a help to the club.  Where should I send the cheque.

Anyway, as i said, a nice gesture from the club.  Hopefully will entice others to buy season tickets and follow County next season.

I have a season ticket but I'm delighted county are doing this. I would love to see a full, and vocal jailend.
If the team put on a good performance and it encourages more people to the ground, season ticket or not, then awesome.

Just because you have a season ticket doesn't make you a more enthusiastic and important supporter!

All welcome at Victoria park. In fact if Caley fans want to see premiership football next season I'd welcome them too!

(04-28-2017, 04:10 PM)cdam Wrote: Am i....I hadn't realised.  I thought putting the cash up front was a help to the club.  Where should I send the cheque.

Anyway, as i said, a nice gesture from the club.  Hopefully will entice others to buy season tickets and follow County next season.

If you loved your club so much you'd have no issue with this initiative.

Music 
(04-28-2017, 04:45 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: I have a season ticket but I'm delighted county are doing this. I would love to see a full, and vocal  jailend.
If the team put on a good performance and it encourages more people to the ground, season ticket or not, then awesome.

Just because you have a season ticket doesn't make you a more enthusiastic and important supporter!

All welcome at Victoria park. In fact if Caley fans want to see premiership football next season I'd welcome them too!

Absolutely
Malky Mackay - he's our new manager

(04-28-2017, 04:45 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: I have a season ticket but I'm delighted county are doing this. I would love to see a full, and vocal  jailend.

This exactly! The way my work is and living in Aberdeen, I don't bother getting a season ticket, as I probably miss more games than I attend and I think this is great to increase numbers!

This game could be massive, tough game at Motherwell next week, minus Boyce and Schalk, A 'Well win puts them just a point behind us. Then we are at Dundee, who seem to have 'new manager bounce'. We're not out of the woods yet so this game v Accies might be the one. 

This match falls 2 years to the day we beat them 2-1 to secure survival, with you-know-who scoring the late winner.

(04-30-2017, 04:21 PM)StuartTaylor Wrote: This game could be massive, tough game at Motherwell next week, minus Boyce and Schalk, A 'Well win puts them just a point behind us. Then we are at Dundee, who seem to have 'new manager bounce'. We're not out of the woods yet so this game v Accies might be the one. 

This match falls 2 years to the day we beat them 2-1 to secure survival, with you-know-who scoring the late winner.

If we could win at Fir Park to go 7 & 3 with a much better goal difference, I think it would pretty much be all over bar the shouting..

(04-28-2017, 06:05 PM)ELincognito Wrote: If you loved your club so much you'd have no issue with this initiative.

Thanks for telling me that.  I spend £500+ on season ticket's each year, that is a lot of money to most people.  

If you look at what i have said in previous posts, I have commended the club on this initiative, whilst alos making a personal comment.

(04-30-2017, 07:45 PM)Fozzie Wrote: If we could win at Fir Park to go 7 & 3 with a much better goal difference, I think it would pretty much be all over bar the shouting..

We should certainly be aiming to win each game including last one Away to Kilmarnock so that we can finish 7th. The pay-out is not fantastic but well worth fighting for, and good for confidence for next season.

Easier said, and Jim and the team must get credit if we can beat 'Well without Boyce or Schalk's help on Saturday.
Malky Mackay - he's our new manager

From @RCFCStaggies 

Development League trophy presentation will take place straight after our last home game on Tuesday 16th May v Hamilton

Player of the Year awards will take place after the match v Hamilton on Tuesday 16th May

Great incentive. I'd be surprised if it isn't a sell out or close to it.

(05-07-2017, 01:01 PM)StuartTaylor Wrote: From @RCFCStaggies 

Development League trophy presentation will take place straight after our last home game on Tuesday 16th May v Hamilton

Player of the Year awards will take place after the match v Hamilton on Tuesday 16th May

That's going to be a complete mess if County lose.

Present the trophy at half time, surely?

I'm not a season ticket holder, do I still have to book a ticket in advance or collect one from the ticket office with a specific seat number or is it just a free for all sit where you want for this game?

(05-09-2017, 12:22 PM)westhillstaggie Wrote: I'm not a season ticket holder, do I still have to book a ticket in advance or collect one from the ticket office with a specific seat number or is it just a free for all sit where you  want for this game?

You'll have to collect a ticket and choose an available seat. Season ticket holders wouldn't be happy if someone was sitting in the seat they've sat in all season, especially when they payed and the person in their seat hasn't!

I think it's a great gesture by the club and am looking forward to a good noisy crowd getting behind the team  Smile

(05-09-2017, 11:49 AM)Savage Henry Wrote: That's going to be a complete mess if County lose.

Present the trophy at half time, surely?

County won't lose, but a half time presentation is a far better idea. Especially given who we're playing and the fact they came v close to being champions.
Does that make be evil???  Tongue

Hoping for a good performance tonight. On a good wee run at the moment. Regardless of what can happen if we lose we should be going all out. Don't think about Ict. They've been doomed for quite some time.

Hopefully all the fans coming tonight for free will invest in a few 50/50 tickets to give someone a bumper pay day and also put a wee bit extra into the clubs coffers, as I was 10 away in one draw I hope that someone is me!!!
C'mon the County....sign off the home season in style!!

Guys
I hate to bring it up, however, just listening to BBC Highland Radio News.
3 Inverness supporters are due to appear in court, 2 for letting of flares, the other for damaging a seat.
Report stated, the incidents took place at the recent Hughland Derby.
2 are from Inverness , the 3rd is from Aviemore.
I hope this serves as a warning to all our supporters.
Come along , sing and shout, back the team, No Flares!