A
B
C
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Next Season's top...
Rainbow 
For those not on socials - Fans have been asked to vote for their favourite top out of 3 options for next season;

https://twitter.com/RCFCStaggies/status/...0495820800

Attached File(s)
.jpg   C7CWW8aWcAQeri0.jpg (Size: 53.45 KB / Downloads: 91)
.jpg   C7CWW8aWsAAGULj.jpg (Size: 29.85 KB / Downloads: 109)
.jpg   C7CWW8ZXAAAgx1f.jpg (Size: 38.95 KB / Downloads: 86)

(03-16-2017, 12:54 PM)ELincognito Wrote: For those not on socials - Fans have been asked to vote for their favourite top out of 3 options for next season;

https://twitter.com/RCFCStaggies/status/...0495820800

Top C for me  Big Grin

I like B, clean and simple design, but too much red on A for me and am not a massive fan of the sleeve stripes on C. To be fair, I'd be happy enough with any of them, was disappointed with this seasons shirt to be honest.

More than likely going to be on my own here, but I quite like the look of top A. It's something a bit different.

(03-16-2017, 02:43 PM)Deldad7 Wrote: More than likely going to be on my own here, but I quite like the look of top A. It's something a bit different.

No- I've joined you! Has a bit of colour
Also think dark blue tops look better with white shorts than dark blue ones.

B for me!

Really like the Staggie logo behind the crest.

#FirstPost.

They're all nice blue , white and red tops. However, I'm going for Top C. And no it's not C for championship!

(03-16-2017, 04:16 PM)USSR Tycoon Wrote: They're all nice blue , white and red tops.

4/10. Must try harder.

I quite like them all, but top B gets my vote.  Our kits the last couple of years have been very busy, so it would be nice to go back to something a little simpler.

A is too rugby league for me, I like the Stag's head detail on B but i'm always a sucker for tartan so it's top C for me.
I take it CRC Evans will still be sponsor next season I thought there was talk of a new sponsor?

B for me Other two are too messy/indistinct.

Top C is stunning. So it gets my vote.

Special request for white shorts though.

Plus a yellow away top please.

B for me, quite the other too so looks like I am happy next season. I seem to like the tops every two years, not that keen on the strip this season.

I like the B top with the staggie logo. Would also like white shorts with red socks like we had in the past.
Born a highlander always a highlander.Smile

B for me.

B for me aswell. Could see myself buying that. Stags head a nice touch.

Torn between A and B.

B For me with white shorts and red socks.
I always thought that looked classy.

Big Grin 
(03-16-2017, 03:37 PM)Strathglass Wrote: No- I've joined you! Has a bit of colour
Also think dark blue tops look better with white shorts than dark blue ones.

I've joined the minority point of view as usual - 'A' please.
Soz Jim'n'Billy

(courtesy of P&J):

[Image: C_7YVMtUQAE4_SQ.jpg]

Looks good

When is it available to buy?