Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
County v Killie 11/3/17
Back to Top 6 talk again, what the actual....

(03-08-2017, 10:51 AM)gudgie67 Wrote: MacIntyre in the press today urging us to get behind the team as we press for another top six finish.

Also in the article County look for their first Home League win of 2017.

Could someone have a word with them, The team need to  give us something to shout about and please can we admit we are in a relegation dog fight not a nice easy run into the top six.

It will be interesting who turns up at meeting Thursday ,I've ruled myself out ( ripping)  just out of hospital  it's come to early for me I'll also miss  my regimental dinner Friday night,
But I hope there is somebody in support not afraid to hold Roy to his unkept promises ,
Community club  Naw  you never see any player visit any place in any village ,for a start they could liaise with community coach mix with people Scott Boyd was good at this

Big game this. Need to get a positive result! If we win it could be huge in steering us clear of the bottom 2 places!

Hopefully Partick can beat the Caley and Hearts beat Hamilton as well.

(03-08-2017, 01:26 PM)wemyss77 Wrote: Back to Top 6 talk again, what the actual....

Supporter sorted him out last night as he was budtpy trying to bamboozle with stats ,said supporter got him wild kept at him he told supporter to shut up and let him talk he has actually signed his duscahsrge oapers !! Telling a supporter to shut up others qiuickky caught onto !!woods ! Swanson tried to close meeting supporters went on about scitt Boyd and would he manager support it as Boyd one of the nicest guys you coukd meet and longest serving player , Macintyre said he himself would be spending the time  his family ,when pressed in woukd the players be there he said he expected them to be spending time with their family no reply when asked why only  midge and one other player ( fox I think ) were the only ones from ross County th

(03-10-2017, 12:38 PM)Ross shire buff Wrote: Supporter sorted him out last night as he was budtpy trying to bamboozle with stats ,said supporter got him wild kept at him he told supporter to shut up and let him talk he has actually signed his duscahsrge oapers !! Telling a supporter to shut up others qiuickky caught onto !!woods ! Swanson tried to close meeting supporters went on about scitt Boyd and would he manager support it as Boyd one of the nicest guys you coukd meet and longest serving player , Macintyre said he himself would be spending the time  his family ,when pressed in woukd the players be there he said he expected them to be spending time with their family no reply when asked why only  midge and one other player ( fox I think ) were the only ones from ross County th

I have to say, I think I would be the same if somebody kept talking over me and not letting me finish my point. Jim is obviously under pressure as it is, probably from himself as much as anyone else. This kind of attitude is hardly going to ingratiate the support to him. This meeting wasn't called to allow supporters to give the manager a hard time, something you seem to be revelling In a bit too much. I want to see County do well as much as anyone, but I get no pleasure from baiting the manager. You can't say everyone needs to get behind the players but not the manager.

(03-10-2017, 01:50 PM)Rocco Wrote: I have to say, I think I would be the same if somebody kept talking over me and not letting me finish my point. Jim is obviously under pressure as it is, probably from himself as much as anyone else. This kind of attitude is hardly going to ingratiate the support to him. This meeting wasn't called to allow supporters to give the manager a hard time, something you seem to be revelling In a bit too much. I want to see County do well as much as anyone, but I get no pleasure from baiting the manager. You can't say everyone needs to get behind the players but not the manager.

(03-10-2017, 12:38 PM)Ross shire buff Wrote: Supporter sorted him out last night as he was budtpy trying to bamboozle with stats ,said supporter got him wild kept at him he told supporter to shut up and let him talk he has actually signed his duscahsrge oapers !! Telling a supporter to shut up others qiuickky caught onto !!woods ! Swanson tried to close meeting supporters went on about scitt Boyd and would he manager support it as Boyd one of the nicest guys you coukd meet and longest serving player , Macintyre said he himself would be spending the time  his family ,when pressed in woukd the players be there he said he expected them to be spending time with their family no reply when asked why only  midge and one other player ( fox I think ) were the only ones from ross County th

Buff

I think the informant that passed this one used pigeon carrier.
Not quite  how events went.
Perhaps the informant ate a Deas pie before the meeting last night?

Manager was perfectly entitled to his opinion, as was the supporter.
However some of the other questions  and thoughts from others.
As an example, heading the ball question was brought up! not sure that JM is qualified to answer that, nor should he be expected to, but ! I guess that (could be wrong ) has been passed directly to you?
More to the point, get your afternoon nap ready for you reunion dinner tonight!

(03-05-2017, 01:27 AM)Harry Gow Pie Staggie Wrote: Buff!  Hello!
What time of night do you call this?
Are you still in the Ross Memorial?
Lights out, Wi-Fi off , here comes the Matron.
Hope you fit for Thursday.

Alex Neil just been sacked by Norwich. Go get him Roy set

Don't be so ridiculous, are you going to pay his wages?

What has this to do with tomorrows match anyway?

(03-08-2017, 04:21 PM)Ross shire buff Wrote: It will be interesting who turns up at meeting Thursday ,I've ruled myself out ( ripping)  just out of hospital  it's come to early for me I'll also miss  my regimental dinner Friday night,
But I hope there is somebody in support not afraid to hold Roy to his unkept promises ,
Community club  Naw  you never see any player visit any place in any village ,for a start they could liaise with community coach mix with people Scott Boyd was good at this

Buff ,there is a thread for the meeting!

Can't make game on Saturday, but my prediction, 3 1 County

Hope Boydy gets a great reception tomorow, but doesn't leave with any points for Killie..

Can we get our 4th (FOURTH) home win of the season.

Let's get behind the team from start to finish

#MonTheCounty

(03-11-2017, 12:02 AM)StuartTaylor Wrote: Hope Boydy gets a great reception tomorow, but doesn't leave with any points for Killie..

Can we get our 4th (FOURTH) home win of the season.

Let's get behind the team from start to finish

#MonTheCounty

This is the attitude we are looking for guys.
Aye, good luck Boydy, just a safe journey.
NO POINTS for you, 3 for County please.

Gary Dicker and the lad Mckenzie suspended for them will be a loss, Dicker had a great game, scoring and assisting against us last time at Rugby Park.

Is it worth starting Midge, his form has been gash this season (compared to the high standards we're used to anyway). He usually likes and scores against his ex team Killie?

Any of you hear if McEveley is injured or not?

(03-10-2017, 10:49 PM)frankthetank Wrote: Don't be so ridiculous, are you going to pay his wages?  

What has this to do with tomorrows match anyway?

If he wants a job,It will be interesting to see ,maybe Martin Cannings job in danger ,as Neil did a great job with YOUTH at Hamilton it is carrying them through ,it was just a suggestion. not being ridiculous, nothing can change tomorrow's outcome we hope it's a good outcome  I DO NOT TRUST JM  ,that is my preogitive I was looking at long term  there is no long under this pair and plenty money has been tossed away y so many different non productive players an,d contiinous use of one player ,the  Result of which  Sees us in our present situation ,desperately t needing a win today ? I sincerely hope regardless of my feelings on JM, we cuff Killie and don't land in playoffs , Kilmarnock  will survive ,which makes me so happy  for Scott Boyd  he was treated  shamelessly  by  this pair 
If you are acquainted with integrity fidelity Macintyre has zero  Scott Boyd has it in abundance

(03-10-2017, 11:21 PM)tattiedave Wrote: Buff ,there is a thread for the meeting!

Can't make game on Saturday, but my prediction, 3 1 County

Thanks Tattie I'll go with your prediction hopefully we avoid play offs then eject thus lowlife

(03-11-2017, 08:01 AM)Ross shire buff Wrote: If he wants a job,It will be interesting to see ,maybe Martin Cannings job in danger ,as Neil did a great job with YOUTH at Hamilton it is carrying them through ,it was just a suggestion. not being ridiculous, nothing can change tomorrow's outcome we hope it's a good outcome  I DO NOT TRUST JM  ,that is my preogitive I was looking at long term  there is no long under this pair and plenty money has been tossed away y so many different non productive players an,d contiinous use of one player ,the  Result of which  Sees us in our present situation ,desperately t needing a win today ? I sincerely hope regardless of my feelings on JM, we cuff Killie and don't land in playoffs , Kilmarnock  will survive ,which makes me so happy  for Scott Boyd  he was treated  shamelessly  by  this pair 
If you are acquainted with integrity fidelity Macintyre has zero  Scott Boyd has it in abundance

Thanks Tattie I'll go with your prediction hopefully we avoid play offs then eject thus lowlife

Thankfully, (seriously Jamie THANK YOU) there's a separate thread for this repetitive rhetoric.

Similar line up as in the Hearts game please and a rousing victory for The County and also Scotland too please  Cool Big Grin

(03-11-2017, 07:30 AM)frankthetank Wrote: Gary Dicker and the lad Mckenzie suspended for them will be a loss, Dicker had a great game, scoring and assisting against us last time at Rugby Park.

Is it worth starting Midge, his form has been gash this season (compared to the high standards we're used to anyway). He usually likes and scores against his ex team Killie?

Any of you hear if McEveley is injured or not?

Dicker and Mackenzie both suspended is a big boost to us. I read in the P&J that Mceveley & Quinn are struggling, so how we line up at the back will be interesting. Davies & Fraser as CBs?

Ill in bed damn it. Won't make the game. I was thinking this might be good news for the team as we've not won many of the games I've been at this season. Then I thought neither has anyone else :-)

Seriously though I wish all the very best for the team today. A win is very much needed. Hope we play well, Boyce scores a couple, and there's a big crowd who ALL get behind the team.

Come on guys - 3 points please.

(03-11-2017, 08:47 AM)frankthetank Wrote: Thankfully, (seriously Jamie THANK YOU) there's a separate thread for this repetitive rhetoric.

Similar line up as in the Hearts game please and a rousing victory for The County and also Scotland too please  Cool Big Grin

Right you who gobs on about getting behind team as Due  To my  condition Incant be at game today,  hers an offer to you as I've tried to give anyone who wants to go to game two season tickets for weststand  very good position  nobody wants to know  
So hiw about you showing your great support by accepting them and taking two of you loyal,county pals 
Reply to me and come to Birch drive at 2 just say make and colour of car I'll get tickets to you 
Can't do better than that Shane two spaces

(03-11-2017, 09:54 AM)Pete The Jakey Wrote: Dicker and Mackenzie both suspended is a big boost to us. I read in the P&J that Mceveley & Quinn are struggling, so how we line up at the back will be interesting. Davies & Fraser as CBs?

Either we stick to the 3-4-1-2 shape as against Hearts and Aberdeen, in which chase Kenny will tuck in to be the left centre back beside Davies and Fraser, with Gardyne as the left wing back; or

A return to 4-4-1-1 with Naismith Fraser Davies Kenny as the back four, maybe with O'Brien and Gardyne on the flanks.

I think Jim will want to keep the system that worked to to some degree away from home. Is it conducive to the proactive style of football that County will be expected to play at home vs Killie?

(03-11-2017, 11:01 AM)john@THHP Wrote: Either we stick to the 3-4-1-2 shape as against Hearts and Aberdeen, in which chase Kenny will tuck in to be the left centre back beside Davies and Fraser, with Gardyne as the left wing back; or

A return to 4-4-1-1 with Naismith Fraser Davies Kenny as the back four, maybe with O'Brien and Gardyne on the flanks.

I think Jim will want to keep the system that worked to to some degree away from home. Is it conducive to the proactive style of football that County will be expected to play at home vs Killie?

By all accounts killie have been playing mainly 4231 this season but were more of a 451 against motherwell last week.  With that in mind i'd fully expect then to still play one up front against us and that 1 to be Boyd (not our favourite ginger one either) so I'd like us to go with the three at the back (3412) like we were at Hearts.

That huge mountain of a player Conner Salmon has been played mainly wide left so Naismith and Fraser would need to watch him with high balls to that side. I'm confident that Davies can better Kris Boyd and tbh I'd rather Big Jay to Kenny on the left side beside Davies.

(03-11-2017, 12:30 PM)frankthetank Wrote: tbh I'd rather Big Jay to Kenny on the left side beside Davies.

It might not be an option if he's injured.