Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hearts @ Tynecastle - Wed 1st March
Looks like it's the 3/5 at the back formation going by periscope
.: Ours, is the Fury :.

Just arrived in Edinburgh for work , but not managed to make the game despite my best planning efforts. Who is on periscope?

https://twitter.com/lewisdalgarno

Come on lads. Get a goal.

Anyone see the penalty shout? Decent shout?

Still leading by 1 goal from Schalk (51m) who has now been replaced by Gardyne.

86m - this is our vulnerable time!!!

5 minutes of added time
Jim'n'Billy Cult Follower

Yaaaaas!! P.S, cheers for the periscope Vendor.

Et les trois points vont au Comte de Ross

0 - 1
Jim'n'Billy Cult Follower

(03-01-2017, 10:30 PM)Les Westander Wrote: Still leading by 1 goal from Schalk (51m) who has now been replaced by Gardyne.

86m - this is our vulnerable time!!!

5 minutes of added time

We got to make it

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin  Needed that!

(03-01-2017, 08:17 PM)USSR Tycoon Wrote: It's a no brainer. We will get absolutely nothing tonight. Whether it's 1-0 or 6-0 it's the same end result. Wishful thinking otherwise. 

Haha up yer kilt, clean sheet and a huge three points  Tongue

(03-01-2017, 09:16 PM)Spain Wrote: https://twitter.com/lewisdalgarno
Cheers for the link best game I've seen in a long time well done Ross County onwards and upwards

Looking forward to John Maxwell's column in the P&J tomorrow and reports from fans at game, brilliant brilliant result after Hamilton's win last night.

We really needed that. I'm under no illusions that Hearts are in free-fall and donating points to everyone but we needed to make sure we were one of those teams. Big game for us to keep an eye on this Saturday. Need Motherwell to continue their slide.

Glad I was wrong. Simply huge result. Our first win at Tynecastle?

Well done lads. Happy Staggie Tonight. Hopefully we can string some results together now.

Several heroes tonight in an excellent team performance - Davies immense throughout, Fox exudes confidence and a stunning save late on when we appeared to be defending very deeply. Strong across the back and we did not really look like conceding

Looked to have been a definite penalty in the first half for a blatant push at the side of the box and Schalk could have been unlucky to have a second chalked off for offside - must have been marginal and he looked to have been on to me. Will be interesting to see the highlights?  Schalk must have won half a dozen free kicks and was repeatedly hacked down.

My first chance to see Boyce in midfield in the flesh and he is a class act there too! He is playing at a different level to most and has wonderful touches but unfortunately had no chances for goals.

Obviously a crucial three points especially in view of the Hamilton result last night and a very rare shutout to boot! Surely a confidence booster too.

Never saw that result coming. Glad to be proved wrong about result- can we string two wins in a row??

Great result!

Wow, didn't see that coming! Busy back shift meant I've only just seen the result, managed to see the lineup and was sure we were in for a good mullering! The Tactical Tombola came up trumps tonight it would appear. The thought of 3 at the back still gives me palpitations mind!

Enjoyed that Smile First win at Tynecastle, and deservedly so. The formation worked well, as the back three had good support from two proper backs who know how to defend. So we pushed up on the flanks but also turned into a back 5 when needed. This made it very difficult for Hearts to find a way through our defence. With Davies dominant in the air we were pretty solid. Schalk and Curran also fought for everything so Hearts were second best throughout the first half. Not many chances created by either side though Hearts hit the bar with a looping effort from outside the box and the rebound looked a dead cert but their centre forward somehow knocked it over the bar from 6 yards out! Second half they came out better but it didn't last long as Schalk latched on to a ball across the box to lash it into the bottom corner. He celebrated below the County section. Great stuff! Hearts confidence got worse and they made a lot of passing errors and our team got the ball back a lot. Chow put in some great tackles. Schalk nearly scored again with a close range header but too close to the goalie. Offside goal from Schalk - hard to tell from behind the goal. Hearts fans were really getting at their team by now and they seemed like a bunch of strangers that didn't know what to do. We held on well during the last 15 mins when they pressed more but with little reward. One great tip over from Fox kept them out. Great to get the win! This was a bit like the last Ibrox game where the team concentrated for the full match and got the deserved result. Good turnout of fans. Must have been near 200. A great away result against a poor Hearts side.

Just about to head back up the road, but a massive win last night. Schalk had his best game in some time, making numerous intelligent runs and was unlucky not to have two goals to his name.

Hearts had chances, and their number 10 caused us a bit of bother, but would have been really unfair if hadn't picked up all three points.