Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Next Manager
(10-31-2016, 10:21 PM)Spain Wrote: We've won 7 league games out of 30, a lot of fans are calling for the managers head, bookies have as good as suspended betting on him being sacked next and you're suggesting we shouldn't even be talking about the possibility here on the fans forum? And I'm not allowed an opinion because I'm the administrator? What world do you three live in? Have a word.

I notice nobody has pulled up Forfinn for having an opinion on the Motherwell match thread...

I was joking about Tommy Wright btw, we don't have a spare minibus.

(10-31-2016, 11:58 PM)StuartTaylor Wrote: I was joking about Tommy Wright btw, we don't have a spare minibus.

On that same theme Steve Lomas? He bombed down south but did a job whilst in Perth.

(11-01-2016, 02:39 PM)frankthetank Wrote: On that same theme Steve Lomas? He bombed down south but did a job whilst in Perth.

Only if he brings Dr Bunsen Honeydew with him
"The heart of the club is the fan. The board and the chairman are custodians. The staff are transient. But the fan is there forever"

Roy Macgregor, April 2013

(11-01-2016, 02:59 PM)VanderDalgarno Wrote: Only if he brings Dr Bunsen Honeydew with him

Steve Lomas, the Danny Alexander of Scottish football.

(not just for taking a job in London that he couldn't handle)

(10-31-2016, 04:41 PM)Roccos Wheelie Bin Wrote: I think the last 2 sentences sum this up. This is a Ross County Fan's Forum, which is for the exchange of opinions. Spain puts a hell of a lot of time and effort into administering this site and that should in no way preclude him from giving his opinion! There are many that believe it's time for Jim to go, and just as many who believe in giving him more time. It's ridiculous to say that he shouldn't be saying how he feels because he's an administrator for the site. It's not like he's a club employee!

I think we're between a rock and a hard place at the moment, things need to improve or we'll be back to away days to Raith and Falkirk, but who on earth do we replace him with if we were to go down that road? There is nobody available who I think would be a massive upgrade at the moment, and I can't see us coughing up any green for someone.

At what point did I or anyone on here state the Administrator should not have or offer his opinion? Everyone has an opinion, everyone is entitled to voice their opinion and everyone should voice their opinion. My point was based at the fact the administrator started a topic basically voiding the current manager and looking to select the next manager. Its just disrespectful 'in my opinion'. So the next time you jump in on someone else's post, read it properly before you try to put me down.

(10-31-2016, 05:24 PM)Cit Reath Wrote: Tommy Wright's at a bigger club ? Don't think so/debatable.
Stephen Kenny ? I remember Paul Kenny played for County, any relation?
McShane is the worst player to put on a county shirt? not sure that is true.
SCUBASTEVE, how dare you have an opinion.
Seriously guys, bit early to be talking about a new manager.
Unless! someone has inside information.

Please see above Smile

(10-31-2016, 10:21 PM)Spain Wrote: We've won 7 league games out of 30, a lot of fans are calling for the managers head, bookies have as good as suspended betting on him being sacked next and you're suggesting we shouldn't even be talking about the possibility here on the fans forum? And I'm not allowed an opinion because I'm the administrator? What world do you three live in? Have a word.

Again, please see above.
Just think before you choose to post a topic.

[Image: raw]

(11-01-2016, 04:43 PM)SCUBASTEVE Wrote: At what point did I or anyone on here state the Administrator should not have or offer his opinion?   Everyone has an opinion, everyone is entitled to voice their opinion and everyone should voice their opinion.  My point was based at the fact the administrator started a topic basically voiding the current manager and looking to select the next manager.  Its just disrespectful 'in my opinion'.  So the next time  you jump in on someone else's post, read it properly before you try to put me down.

Please see above Smile

Again, please see above.
Just think before you choose to post a topic.

HMM!!!!
Scuba! I think you will find my comment, was purely tongue in cheek, no dig at you whatsoever.
Again, please read my one again.
Immoral Cow Den Bender

"Just think before you choose to post a topic."

I think you'll find he did, this is a discussion forum and anyone can start topics on any, football/club related topic. Just because you don't like it doesn't make him wrong. If you don't want to discuss the topic, then ignore it.

(11-01-2016, 07:11 PM)Drakies Staggie Wrote: "Just think before you choose to post a topic."

I think you'll find he did, this is a discussion forum and anyone can start topics on any, football/club related topic.  Just because you don't like it doesn't make him wrong.  If you don't want to discuss the topic, then ignore it.

Hear hear well said  When I came home tonight this country still allowed free speech as long as it doesn't break the law.  Onwards comrades, brothers, sisters and Staggies out with your views and opinions.

(11-01-2016, 05:00 PM)staggie1746 Wrote: [Image: raw]

Ah! This thread is turning into a real "THRILLER"
Immoral Cow Den Bender

(11-01-2016, 08:59 PM)Cit Reath Wrote: Ah! This thread is turning into a real "THRILLER"

It's not Bad.

There's a bit of the corporal Jones going on here methinks. Were we cut adrift in the table I could understand it more but I absolutely believe McIntyre is still in a position where he could salvage this. We are all well aware of our form over the last year but it says something of the nature of the division that we still managed to hold on to a top 6 place last season so all is far from lost.
The summer signings were pretty miserable in my opinion and the areas weakened were blatantly obvious and highly questionable but this is all very easy to say when we're pish.
Eek out a couple of results and we could suddenly look a lot more stable and then there's January, admittedly it's difficult to see that coming right now but there's nowt as fickle as football fans.

What makes me sigh though is I read all this sort of hyperbole about Derek Adams when he was on his way, "He's ripped the heart and soul out of the club", "Worst run we've ever seen" etc.
What ****s these managers are eh...

(11-01-2016, 09:02 PM)staggie1746 Wrote: It's not Bad.

It's complicated but it doesn't matter if it's black or white!!!
I'll get my coat!!!

Lets hope Jim is taking a long look at the Man in the Mirror and says to himself Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough, otherwise he may just have to Beat it.

(11-02-2016, 12:10 AM)wemyss77 Wrote: Lets hope Jim is taking a long look at the Man in the Mirror and says to himself Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough, otherwise he may just have to Beat it.

Best post on this thread so far!!!!

(11-01-2016, 05:39 PM)Cit Reath Wrote: HMM!!!!
Scuba! I think you will find my comment, was purely tongue in cheek, no dig at you whatsoever.
Again, please read my one again.

Oh I got that. Hence the Smile Cheers for your input Cit.

(11-01-2016, 07:11 PM)Drakies Staggie Wrote: "Just think before you choose to post a topic."

I think you'll find he did, this is a discussion forum and anyone can start topics on any, football/club related topic. Just because you don't like it doesn't make him wrong. If you don't want to discuss the topic, then ignore it.

I never said he was wrong, more the topic. It was also just a coincidence he is an administrator as I though he should know better. The topic doesn't come across well and I voiced my opinion on me believing it to be out of order.

Your opinion on the topic being out of order is fine, that's what this forum is for, but telling him he can't create a topic because he is an Administrator was over the top. At the end of the day, Administrator or not, he is a fan who is entitled to his opinion the same as me and you. If hehadn't started the topic someone else, maybe me, would have because our crap run of form was always going to result in a discussion about the ability of the current management staff.

(11-03-2016, 07:48 PM)Drakies Staggie Wrote: Your opinion on the topic being out of order is fine, that's what this forum is for, but telling him he can't create a topic because he is an Administrator was over the top. At the end of the day, Administrator or not, he is a fan who is entitled to his opinion the same as me and you. If hehadn't started the topic someone else, maybe me, would have because our crap run of form was always going to result in a discussion about the ability of the current management staff.

Oh Lord please help me.....

Again, at no point did I say he couldn't start any topics. It was the choice of topic I have the problem with. I disagreed with the manner of the topic. Sweeping the current manager under the carpet to ask who is next is disrespectful to Jim & Billy who guided the club to their first and only ever National trophy.

I get folk coming on here saying 'Ok, Jim its time to go' & 'we need a change', but to do it the way he did......it's just low.

Anyway...moving on...we have all had a say...

I for one will be supporting our current manager until Roy decides to change things, not the minority of fans who call for heads when things are not going our way.

(11-04-2016, 11:37 AM)SCUBASTEVE Wrote: Oh Lord please help me.....

Again, at no point did I say he couldn't start any topics.  It was the choice of topic I have the problem with.  I disagreed with the manner of the topic.  Sweeping the current manager under the carpet to ask who is next is disrespectful to Jim & Billy who guided the club to their first and only ever National trophy.

I get folk coming on here saying 'Ok, Jim its time to go' & 'we need a change', but to do it the way he did......it's just low.

Anyway...moving on...we have all had a say...

I for one will be supporting our current manager until Roy decides to change things, not the minority of fans who call for heads when things are not going our way.

Well said Scuba.
I don't  like the way things are going on the park, just hope we could win every game.
I did not like the way things were going under Derek Adams.
However, I do not like it when we ask on here for managers to be sacked.
Leave that to the board, that's why they are there.
I disagreed with some of Derek's tactics/antics etc. however, it did not stop me from giving the team my 100% backing.
That includes Martin Woods, perhaps if we encourage the lads instead of moaning at them.
Ranting on a bit here.
Any by the way Scuba, well done on raising the £550  for charity great effort.
Scuba now does race nights for hire if anyone is interested.
Still! does it give him the right to have an opinion?
Aye, maybe.
Immoral Cow Den Bender