Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 2 Average
Thoughts on McIntyre after all speculation and such?
(08-20-2016, 12:32 PM)Harry Gow Pie Staggie Wrote: Here!  Here!
Unbelievable, some of the comments on here.
Sack the manager after two games, one defeat and one win.
An excellent win over them!
OK, the manager got it wrong for the Dundee game, but he got it spot on for the next one.
Not one person posting on this site has the true facts, it is merely speculation.
Do we believe everything we hear/read on Faceless  & Twatter?
I read something else on the BBC web site! Graham stating that:
 Quote!
"I enjoyed Ross County, it's a great family club and obviously I won a cup there.
"Once I knew there was interest I was very keen on working with Neil Lennon. He did exceptionally well at Celtic. Hibs is a massive club and it's a big challenge.
"I've been away from my wife and two children for long spells as well so getting back down to be with them was additional motivation."

Thanks Brian for being at Ross County, thanks for the important goals you scored for us, your overall contribution and most importantly helping the club to secure a National trophy.
Good luck for the future and best wishes to your family ( but! if you ever play Ross County I hope you have a stinker)

Foster, no real evidence on his departure, but again the same best wishes to him.
Thanks Richard for being at Ross County, thanks for your overall contribution and most importantly helping the club to secure a National trophy.
Good luck for the future and best wishes to your family ( but! if you ever play Ross County I hope you have a stinker)
Some folk on this site were against you coming to the club, I for one welcomed you and had a good feeling you would make a worth contribution.

Once again guys, time to get behind the club, get along and support the team on the park.
Let's be honest, come December if we are bottom of the league and things are not going well, then it's time to look at the management, but not after 2 games , and lots of speculation.
If you ask two different people, what's going on at the club, they will give you different answers, and a third person well who knows what they might come up with.

I have one thing on my mind today, getting along to give my full 100% support to the players club and management.

That's the attitude and it's what most people will be doing I'm sure!!!
C'mon the County!!!

I know it is hard to see player leave but I am sure it is part of a bigger plan and it has been highlighted above we had too many in certain areas anyway. A lot of panic over probably nothing here.

Brian Graham stating that he asked to leave county and Jim was brilliant with him and understand his situation,Jim didn't want him to leave but understood that Brian wanted to be near his daughter ...all done amicably ...
Perhaps if the club were more open with fans then there wouldn't be this backlash directed at them ...

Maybe fans need to trust the club are doing the right thing for the right reasons.

It is probably worth noting some players will also fall out with the management, clash of personalities etc. To make a comparison, is there anyone on here that has never fallen out with their boss at some point?

Can't see this panic thread getting much more interest. Smile

(08-20-2016, 12:32 PM)BHarry Gow Pie Staggie Wrote: Here!  Here!
Unbelievable, some of the comments on here.
Sack the manager after two games, one defeat and one win.
An excellent win over them!
OK, the manager got it wrong for the Dundee game, but he got it spot on for the next one.
Not one person posting on this site has the true facts, it is merely speculation.
Do we believe everything we hear/read on Faceless  & Twatter?
I read something else on the BBC web site! Graham stating that:
 Quote!
"I enjoyed Ross County, it's a great family club and obviously I won a cup there.
"Once I knew there was interest I was very keen on working with Neil Lennon. He did exceptionally well at Celtic. Hibs is a massive club and it's a big challenge.
"I've been away from my wife and two children for long spells as well so getting back down to be with them was additional motivation."

Thanks Brian for being at Ross County, thanks for the important goals you scored for us, your overall contribution and most importantly helping the club to secure a National trophy.

Foster, no real evidence on his departure, but again the same best wishes to him.
Thanks Richard for being at Ross County, thanks for your overall contribution and most importantly helping the club to secure a National trophy.
Some folk on this site were against you coming to the club, I for one welcomed you and had a good feeling you would make a worth contribution.

Once again guys, time to get behind the club, get along and support the team on the park.
Let's be honest, come December if we are bottom of the league and things are not going well, then it's time to look at the management, but not after 2 games , and lots of speculation.
If you ask two different people, what's going on at the club, they will give you different answers, and a third person well who knows what they might come up with.

I have one thing on my mind today, getting along to give my full 100% support to the players club and management.
Enjoyed that post ,and wholeheartedly agree.

I think there may be issues behind the scenes but that probably happens at a fair few clubs. Last two games we have played well and from what I saw today the whole team were very committed and worked really hard. It wasn't all perfect some of the passing less than perfect but the effort and commitment was excellent as was the organisation.

I think we probably need to be less subsidised by Roy so need to be realistic. I understand Graham now perhaps less so Foster who did really well for us but all said and done if we keep showing what we did today I'll be happy.

DA didn't seem to be loved by the dressing room but had us playing pretty well JM seems to have made progress both first part of last season and we seem to have re grouped after a bad start to this so for me has earned the right to be here for the season ahead

My thoughts? we are third in league..

(08-20-2016, 11:20 PM)tattiedave Wrote: My thoughts? we are third in league..

I like your style.

What goes on at the Club outside match time is, frankly, only business for those directly involved.  For years you hear the same "I got it on good authority, There is a split, the dressing room has been lost" etc.  The "speculation" on here is no more than playground behaviour.   Football is a game where most people have inflated ego's and fall outs occur, thats life.  The same happens in most workplaces, people fall out with other workers or management and move on.  The business continues as normal.  

The only concern for fans is the product on match days and from what I saw yesterday it is damn good and will get better.  I think some people would rather we started like our near neighbours so they could say "I told you so".  So my thoughts are carry on management team and an end of "speculation".  The definition of speculation is "The forming of a theory or conjecture without firm evidence".   The evidence is on the park clear to see that things, football wise, are ok.

As usual I think you'll find that the players with a problem are those not in the first XI, basically no one likes to be a sub or dropped but with a squad our size someone is going to be.

My thoughts on this is that they should try/work harder to impress the manager and not go about bitching because "the big bad man won't pick me, I'm obviously good enough it must be personal" syndrome.

I'm very happy with our club, management team and where we seem to be heading. We'll have a couple of blips on the road I'm sure but imo we seem to be okay.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, those who were suggesting the manager should be sacked at half time in the opening game against Dundee need their heads looked at, you know who you are, it's there in the thread for us all to see (unless you've since deleted it), unfortunately we DO have some imbeciles sitting in the stands next to us but hey ho...
(I'm thinking there could also be a few non County fans on the wind-up here too, they have their own problems to occupy them atm though.)

(08-21-2016, 05:14 PM)Vfrankthetank Wrote: As usual I think you'll find that the players with a problem are those not in the first XI, basically no one likes to be a sub or dropped but with a squad our size someone is going to be.

My thoughts on this is that they should try/work harder to impress the manager and not go about bitching because "the big bad man won't pick me, I'm obviously good enough it must be personal" syndrome.

I'm very happy with our club, management team and where we seem to be heading. We'll have a couple of blips on the road I'm sure but imo we seem to be okay.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, those who were suggesting the manager should be sacked at half time in the opening game against Dundee need their heads looked at, you know who you are, it's there in the thread for us all to see (unless you've since deleted it), unfortunately we DO have some imbeciles sitting in the stands next to us but hey ho...
(I'm thinking there could also be a few non County fans on the wind-up here too, they have their own problems to occupy them atm though.)

To some extent I agree but the management team have made some questionable decisions as well so as well as the players needing to focus I think the management team need to be prepared to listen to any issues with the players - they don't need to respond to everything - but do need to review and try to develop and improve.

At the end of the day, I'm only interested on what happens on the park - at the moment, Jim and Billy are getting this right - the three at the back thing against Dundee was an obvious mistake, it was changed against ICT and Kilmarnock and we have looked much better - as long as we keep looking solid and a threat going forward, I'll be happy.

The manager has to make awkward decisions - some we will agree with, others we won't - that's football I'm afraid.
Supporter Liaison Officer