Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
ICT vs RCFC -13th August
Bus cancelled
tickets expensive
Midfield missing
rumours and counter-rumours 
3-5-2

In the last couple of years, I've gone to several derbies feeling very optimistic, and been utterly disappointed. 
Feeling completely pessimistic about this one, so here's hoping for the opposite result..

The joys!

Last couple derbies i have fancied us and we got stuffed. I'm going on saturday but i'm not really looking forward to it. Especially if he plays that slow mo back 3. Caley will rip through our midfield and have too much for our Captain Slows defence.

£25 is a disgrace though to sit behind a goal in the cold(no doubt). [censored] Caley.

£25 is absolutely scandalous. The English Premiership have capped all away fans tickets at a maximum of £30. How Caley have the [censored] to charge just £5 less is laughable. 

Not a chance of me going, a stupidly high ticket price, a [censored] stadium and we will most likely get gubbed.

No thanks.

I'm very pessimistic about our chances in this tie. Jim has never beaten Caley in the league and I don't see this being the time when we get a win. Surely we have to go back to basics and have 4 in the backline. None of this 3 centre halfs, three strikers malarkey.

Hey at least they don't have Miles Storey to just run past the back 3 with ease. (Please be 4 at the back against Caley.)

(08-09-2016, 03:30 PM)xStaggie Wrote: Hey at least they don't have Miles Storey to just run past the back 3 with ease. (Please be 4 at the back against Caley.)

Don't forget he admitted he cheated!

And hey-ho, if you get a decent referee, Vigurs could be sent off he hit's anyone , as he did in case of Jackson Irvine.

(08-09-2016, 04:47 PM)Harry Gow Pie Staggie Wrote: And hey-ho, if you get a decent referee

Come oooonnnnn min...

3 of us not going. All down to price.
I refuse to be charged extra because I want to go and watch Ross County play ICT.
I hope it is a really poor attendance and maybe, just maybe people will sit up and notice.
WDDDWWWWWWWWWDDDWDDDWWWWDWWDWD
CHAMPS
WWDWWDDDWDD
40 UNBEATEN

(08-09-2016, 04:47 PM)Harry Gow Pie Staggie Wrote: Don't forget he admitted he cheated!

And hey-ho, if you get a decent referee, Vigurs could be sent off he hit's anyone , as he did in case of Jackson Irvine.
That's the descent ref theory blown out the window then Rolleyes

Sat 13-Aug-16
Inverness Caledonian Thistle v Ross County
Tulloch Caledonian Stadium
3.00pm
REFEREE : Andrew Dallas

Come on guys , don't be so down beat.
Get along and support the COUNTY!
Caley just got beat by Alloa.
They are there for the taking.

(08-09-2016, 04:47 PM)Harry Gow Pie Staggie Wrote: Don't forget he admitted he cheated!

...and Gardyne 2 mins later in that game. No idea how he stayed on the park.

(08-09-2016, 10:55 PM)wemyss77 Wrote: ...and Gardyne 2 mins later in that game. No idea how he stayed on the park.

Oh yes!
Forgot about that one.
Shocking.
Perhaps he will get sent off on Saturday, fingers crossed when the Caley are 3-0 down.
Come on the COUNTY!

(08-09-2016, 06:00 PM)Ed Wrote: 3 of us not going. All down to price.
I refuse to be charged extra because I want to go and watch Ross County play ICT.
I hope it is a really poor attendance and maybe, just maybe people will sit up and notice.

How much do we charge them? 
If anything ,Aberdeen is worst,view is shocking there and pricey.
 Anyway Im going in hope rather than expectation,ever since we beat them 5 1 up there, when we were really struggling,I always dream we can do similar again,what a night that was.

(08-10-2016, 07:44 AM)tattiedave Wrote: How much do we charge them? 
If anything ,Aberdeen is worst,view is shocking there and pricey.
 Anyway Im going in hope rather than expectation,ever since we beat them 5 1 up there, when we were really struggling,I always dream we can do similar again,what a night that was.

We charge extra for Caley games, it goes up from £20 to £22.

(08-10-2016, 08:31 AM)staggie52 Wrote: We charge extra for Caley games, it goes up from £20 to £22.

Very surprised that Caley/County don't speak to each other regarding pricing!
Ken, hey Roy, why don't we charge each other £20. (for arguments sake)
Then we can hope for a full house, and a County win.
And if you damage the seats as "some" Caley fans did the last time, we will charge you for it.
If memory serves me, the were not billed for it, did Roy say that at a meeting?
 Regardless, hopefully we get a good turn out of County supporters, and a nice victory.
Rather see people coming on here telling us they are going, rather than those coming on saying they are not going. be

Oh for Iain Vigurs in that County midfield. Oh good lord, how they need someone who can pass like that.

I will be going along to this game ...
I love a Derby ,it's one of the few games where we get a away crowd of more than a hundred and the atmosphere can be electric
Both teams are in a poor run of form but I think we can win this one.( I said that last season as well)
But win lose or draw ,on a poor run or a good one ...if we are in a scrap to get in the top six or a scrap to avoid relegation,I won't give up on my team.... All this "I'm not going because we are pish" does my head in,give yourself a shake people...

I'll be there - if anything, the team needs us more than ever at the moment.....MON THE STAGGIES!!
Supporter Liaison Officer 

(08-10-2016, 10:10 AM)Savage Henry Wrote: Oh for Iain Vigurs in that County midfield.  Oh good lord, how they need someone who can pass like that.

Or a 2016 version Kettlewell, Lawson or Brittain. 
Jesus we were spoiled.

As for the game, it's a derby, no idea what can happen, get along and support the team - if you can afford it.

(08-10-2016, 10:42 AM)Embogary Wrote: I will be going along to this game ...
I love a Derby ,it's one of the few games where we get a away crowd of more than a hundred and the atmosphere can be electric
Both teams are in a poor run of form but I think we can win this one.( I said that last season as well)
But win lose or draw ,on a poor run or a good one ...if we are in a scrap to get in the top six or a scrap to avoid relegation,I won't give up on my team.... All this "I'm not going because we are pish" does my head in,give yourself a shake people...

Good post, great positive thinking.
We need a good vocal support on Saturday, so come on guys get along and support the COUNTY!
I think we will win (hope), Jim will get his tactics spot on, referee will be brilliant, that little sneak Vigurs will be sent off.

Smile