Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Season tickets
Season ticket renewal through today . Prices remaining the same with the exception of no free top for the kids this season (unless I'm missing it).

No mention of the monarch season tickets this season either ,which is a good thing as we got absolutely nothing extra than what normal season ticket holders got and for £60 more.
We were promised at least 2 meetings with the manager and players ,we have had none ...
Other promotions were also promised ...we have had none ...

Good that they have kept prices the same though...

I was going to say that as well as I was a monarch season ticket holder they have not said anything about that and for those who pay for there season tickets over 10 months pay more than what everyone dose who pays for it all in one go

(05-17-2016, 11:10 PM)Strathpefferstaggie Wrote: ... and for those who pay for there season tickets over 10 months pay more than what everyone dose who pays for it all in one go
That's common practice - it costs the club money (through bank interest and charges by the finance company) to take payments in instalments and only get their full whack at the final payment.

Capitalism in action, cof.
Soz Jim'n'Billy

(05-23-2016, 07:06 PM)Les Westander Wrote: That's common practice - it costs the club money (through bank interest and charges by the finance company) to take payments in instalments and only get their full whack at the final payment.

Capitalism in action, cof.

I did not know that it makes sense

Anyone know the price of the ten match ticket? With my work I cannot go to as many games as I'd like. Got info sent out to me from the club but no price that I could see?

Has everyone received their renewal documents yet? I've saw the pack/letter which a friend received from the club last week but I'm still waiting :-(

We haven't had ours yet....:-(

Nor me..

I am in the same boat but messaged them on Facebook and they said they would issue mine again today.

There are a few of us who don't have our season ticket stuff

I've got renewal for 2 of my bairns but myself and 1 bairn haven't received ours yet!! Must pop down to the office to see what's going on.

Still waiting for my pack!

Just been down to renew my lot, all very efficient, suggest you call the office if you are still waiting to receive your renewal.

Noticed the pitch has been completely relaid.

(05-24-2016, 11:15 PM)dawyckstag Wrote: I've got renewal for 2 of my bairns but myself and 1 bairn haven't received ours yet!! Must pop down to the office to see what's going on.

Photo copy one of the forms you have received, fill it in and save yourself a journey.

Still havent recieved mine.
Better call the office
Wean over 12 noo so takin a hit this year

Got a call from the club asking if our renewal forms had arrived (which they have).
So perhaps some admin difficulties?

Was in getting mine today, my form arrived, wife's didn't, but problem seems to be with post office, all the forms went out. Easy to do it in the office anyway with or without a form.

Question 
... {drums fingers} ...

Confused

... {sighs} ...
Soz Jim'n'Billy

oh why are we waiting?

(06-02-2016, 08:24 PM)kenthehood Wrote: oh why are we waiting?

I phoned the club yesterday, got my renewal in the post today.

Not sure what the problem was, would have thought it would have been simple to post renewals out to a list of already known addresses  Undecided