Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
County vs Morton
We could do with winning this one.

(01-17-2012, 02:00 PM)StrathyStaggie Wrote: We could do with winning this one.

every point is vital now.In their last 5 away games Morton have won 2,drew 1 and lost 2. so in and out form.

They beat Dundee. Which was good. For them.
Malky Mackay - he's our new manager

(01-17-2012, 07:54 PM)Les Westander Wrote: They beat Dundee. Which was good. For them.

And us Les.....

Hope it doesn't go giving them ideas above their station.
Malky Mackay - he's our new manager

(01-17-2012, 07:54 PM)Les Westander Wrote: They beat Dundee. Which was good. For them.

Which just goes to show that this game won't be easy !

It's said just about every week, but there are no easy game sin this league.

We've had 3 league draws on the bounce now, and to be fair two of them were against the teams directly below us, but we could do with getting back on the winning trail again.

It's not panic stations or anything, as there will be a lot of points won and lost by all teams between now and the end of the season, but winning is a good habit to get (back) into.

Is Lawson suspended for this one?

(01-19-2012, 09:57 AM)Wicky Wrote: Is Lawson suspended for this one?

No he's suspended for the Livingston match.

Agree, we could do with a win. We are certainly capable and I would take a 1-0 win. I wouldn't make any changes to the team that started vs Queens as this could be a more open game.
SHIRT NUMBER 34.

(formerly named Geordieland Staggie).

Registered member since March 2003.

Nothing but a win.

Its a shame if we won at dundee and falkirk over the xmas period we would have been miles away.
[Image: Welcometothehighlands-1.jpg]

A must win !!!
Highlander29

Gotta rush back from Inverness to catch this one, but I shall be there. Hoping for a 2-0 over an erratic Morton side.

I'd like Byrne to get a start soon. Looked lively from whenever I've seen him this season.

we need a win finally after 3 winless game...all the games are difficult at this stage of the season...if we want to win the league we just need points...

(01-20-2012, 06:40 PM)staggy4life Wrote: I'd like Byrne to get a start soon. Looked lively from whenever I've seen him this season.

Agree about Byrne. However, McMenamin offers a variety of options upfront compared to Byrne.

He has impressed me aswell. Looks sharp and has a bit of pace about him.

The game is in serious doubt according to Twitter. Pitch inspection taking place as we speak.

Game off. That's a bit rubbish. Wish the SFA would get the finger out and give us some dates for the rearranged games!

ANOTHER game off, we don't need this!!

according to pie and bovril game is off

(01-21-2012, 11:11 AM)RCR Wrote: Game off. That's a bit rubbish. Wish the SFA would get the finger out and give us some dates for the rearranged games!

Yep, especially since we have been free on midweeks for ages now. The Ayr and Partick games could have easily been played before now. We now have 3 games to play as well as potentially more postponments and cup replays. Very frustrating since it has been the mildest winter in years. Sad