Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Hallo all
I've just signed up to this site and thought I'd say hallo to you all.I'm not a county supporter, not scottish and for my sins I live in the west midlands.
I do though follow county as I like a decent football bet and have recently put a few quid on Ross to win division one and so I thought the best way to keep up with the latest news on the team was to join overthebridge and listen to what the real lad and lassie supporters are talking about.
Hope you'll accept me as a follower ?

Bug 
Meh. I sometimes speak to people who aren't Scottish or aren't even County supporters. We're all fairly tolerant here you see.
Malky Mackay - he's our new manager

Call yourself a "follower" all you want rgceoj (catchy!), you'll be calling yourself a "supporter" soon enough. It's inevitable... One of us... ONE OF US!
.: Ours, is the Fury :.

(01-12-2012, 04:26 PM)rgceoj Wrote: I've just signed up to this site and thought I'd say hallo to you all.I'm not a county supporter, not scottish and for my sins I live in the west midlands.
I do though follow county as I like a decent football bet and have recently put a few quid on Ross to win division one and so I thought the best way to keep up with the latest news on the team was to join overthebridge and listen to what the real lad and lassie supporters are talking about.
Hope you'll accept me as a follower ?

Pronounce "Rubber-Bumpers" as "Raaabuuur-Baaampuuurs", ensuring the "..uuur" is particularly nasal, and pronounced as in the "Duuuur??" noise emitted by confused hill-billies. But at a slightly higher register.

Repeat this 3 times.

You're in.

(01-12-2012, 09:13 PM)Alness Staggie Wrote: Call yourself a "follower" all you want rgceoj (catchy!), you'll be calling yourself a "supporter" soon enough. It's inevitable... One of us... ONE OF US!

Renegade Gambler Compounds Expectations Of Jailend.

Obviously Tongue

This may help you:

http://scottishcomedyfc.wordpress.com/20...-staggers/

(Thanks to JM23 on Twitter for bringing it to attention)

Just keep shouting how [censored] County are even when we're 5-0 up and you'll fit in with the banter during the game.

I think we need an initiation process to prove that he is worthy of being one of us

(01-13-2012, 11:23 AM)tj_STAGS Wrote: I think we need an initiation process to prove that he is worthy of being one of us

not the whip again, please ,please not the whip !Blush

I was thinking more you walking through the infamous rough part of inverness dressed all in county gear. That would take some balls

Still, if you made it out alive, we would carry you out on our shoulders and proclaim you as our king

(01-13-2012, 12:17 PM)tj_STAGS Wrote: I was thinking more you walking through the infamous rough part of inverness dressed all in county gear. That would take some balls

Still, if you made it out alive, we would carry you out on our shoulders and proclaim you as our king

King rgceoj has got a good ring to it.....so that's a deal provided you come with me and I promise I'll make you my prince regent.

It would be an honour to serve under you king rgceoj, just let me take out a life insurance policy and we're good to go

(01-13-2012, 01:52 PM)tj_STAGS Wrote: It would be an honour to serve under you king rgceoj, just let me take out a life insurance policy and we're good to go

did you ever watch 'the man who would be king' starring sean connery ?
don't really want to end up like he did in the middle of inverness ! so methinks i'll abdicate before becoming a king ,not that i'm a coward or anything but i don't want to put you at any risk.

(01-13-2012, 02:11 PM)rgceoj Wrote:
(01-13-2012, 01:52 PM)tj_STAGS Wrote: It would be an honour to serve under you king rgceoj, just let me take out a life insurance policy and we're good to go

did you ever watch 'the man who would be king' starring sean connery ?
don't really want to end up like he did in the middle of inverness ! so methinks i'll abdicate before becoming a king ,not that i'm a coward or anything but i don't want to put you at any risk.
You'll not find many girls in Inverness worth risking deity status for.

(01-12-2012, 10:57 PM)StuartTaylor Wrote: This may help you:

http://scottishcomedyfc.wordpress.com/20...-staggers/

(Thanks to JM23 on Twitter for bringing it to attention)

You had me at ' STABBIES!'. Very funny!

I was under the impression that the real initiation test involved getting a shrubbery?

One that looks nice and isn't too expensive.

Either that or cutting down a tree with a herring.

The initiation test should take on the same style of the task Simon Gruber set John McClane in Die Hard 3.

I thinking stripped down to the boxers and string vest (you'll need a hell of a hangover as well) and with a sandwich board with "I Hate Caley" on one side and on the other "I Hate Tokely, he is a Poof" on the other side. No Staggie backup for at least 300 yards and you'll have to walk through the Ferry for 30 mins.
Disclaimer -Anything posted by this user is likely to contain large amount of sarcasm, humour and nuts. At no time should anything be taken seriously, even on serious topics. Failure to do so may result in confusion and your tongue turning black, consult a doctor if symptoms persist.

(01-13-2012, 05:54 PM)Son of Earl. Wrote: HATE A CERTAIN TEAM THAT PLAYS IN GREEN AND WHITE AND RISE FROM THE EASTEND OF GLASGOW AND YOU WILL FIT IN WELL WITH A FEW OF THE GUYS HERE.

I couldn't give a flying f about any team other than RCFC.

Post OF related sh1te elsewear please.

(01-13-2012, 05:54 PM)Son of Earl. Wrote: HATE A CERTAIN TEAM THAT PLAYS IN GREEN AND WHITE AND RISE FROM THE EASTEND OF GLASGOW AND YOU WILL FIT IN WELL WITH A FEW OF THE GUYS HERE.

Get over the fact that on a ross county forum, people have no interest in what celtic get up to or any other non related team for that matter and stop using capital letter, that is very poor nettiquette

Jeez, stop quoting him.

(01-13-2012, 06:18 PM)bunglebonce Wrote: Jeez, stop quoting him.

You know what this means. Highlander is Box Office.