Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1 Average
Injuries & suspensions
(05-06-2017, 07:34 AM)frankthetank Wrote: Erm which Ian is he referring to, McShane? I take it Paul is Paul Quinn. 

I thought McShane looked distinctly average against Hamilton in the Development match last week, surely his time with us is up.

I'd be surprised if Quinn, McShane or Burke play for County again.

McEveley's been alright and I think he has another year on his contract, so I doubt he'll go anywhere.

I don't think we can judge McShane on his performance in one development game. He certainly looked a lot heavier than I remember him but he is coming back from injury and was playing at full back (started on the right and ended the game on the left after a substitution).

I certainly think JM will be expecting him to be in or around the first team squad again once he is up to full fitness.

(05-07-2017, 09:27 AM)Wicky Wrote: I don't think we can judge McShane on his performance in one development game.  He certainly looked a lot heavier than I remember him but he is coming back from injury and was playing at full back (started on the right and ended the game on the left after a substitution).

I certainly think JM will be expecting him to be in or around the first team squad again once he is up to full fitness.

The question is will,JM be around to decide

(05-07-2017, 12:33 PM)Ross shire buff Wrote: The question is will,JM be around to decide

I think he will be Buffy.

Thanks for that depressing news tattiedave.

(05-08-2017, 12:03 PM)BBrown Savoy Wrote: Thanks for that depressing news tattiedave.

Big Grin  No prob,don't mention it