Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Votes - 1.9 Average
Former Players & Managers
Kelty are throwing money at it they will probably be the favourites to be promoted from that division

I thought Cardle did okay for us, but he was one of those players who was good for the Championship but not quite up for the top flight. He should do a job in the fourth tier. Don't blame him taking a big contract at 34.

https://www.nottheoldfirm.com/news/john-...unty-exit/

Yogi being linked to boss Celtic Colt side

Andrew Davies spotted in Dingwall today!
Don’t think he is a signing target.

(06-03-2021, 08:20 PM)MOGO Wrote: Andrew Davies spotted in Dingwall today!
Don’t think he is a signing target.
A defender of his quality would be very welcome, but unfortunately his playing time has passed ,but a north east scout?

(06-03-2021, 08:56 PM)tattiedave Wrote: A defender of his quality would be very welcome, but unfortunately his playing time has passed ,but a north east scout?

Andrew Davies at his peak was levels above anyone we have at centre half.

Callum Morris unfortunately had his injury problems in his time with us, otherwise, I think he'd still be a County player.
He was, when fit, a good player for us IMO.
Here's an interview he did after we released him.
The guy is a class act.....

https://www.nottheoldfirm.com/exclusive/...unty-exit/

(06-06-2021, 11:51 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: Callum Morris unfortunately had his injury problems in his time with us, otherwise, I think he'd still be a County player.
He was, when fit, a good player for us IMO.
Here's an interview he did after we released him.
The guy is a class act.....

https://www.nottheoldfirm.com/exclusive/...unty-exit/
Nice to get a balanced view from a player. Admitting how bad our goals against were.I always liked him and Keith Watson, but with injuries to both they never got a settled run.
Good to see someone leaving the club and praising it,we obviously looked after him ,three operations during his stint with us.
Wish him all the best.

Daniel Bachman in goal for Austria v North Macedonia at the euros

Billy Mackay set to sign for Caley?
He should do ok in that division.
Thought he might have ended up at Kilmarnock.

Mckay confirmed to return to Caley.

Looks like Midge to Caley is virtually done.

This one hurts even though I fully understand why he'd go there.

(06-17-2021, 10:01 AM)Diotor Wrote: Looks like Midge to Caley is virtually done.

This one hurts even though I fully understand why he'd go there.

Coming up to 36 years old.
How long will he last?

Good for him, keeps him in the area and maybe one day he could be a schools/community coach for county in the future.
Good luck to him and billy and at least we won't have to worry about them scoring against against us next season.

(06-17-2021, 01:06 PM)MOGO Wrote: Coming up to 36 years old.
How long will he last?

I think this is his last season. He's just not got the energy levels though the skill remains. 

Quote:Good for him, keeps him in the area and maybe one day he could be a schools/community coach for county in the future.

Good luck to him and billy and at least we won't have to worry about them scoring against against us next season.

There's still the Cups.

Jason Naismith has signed for Killie.

I am seething yet again.

(06-17-2021, 04:43 PM)Diotor Wrote: Jason Naismith has signed for Killie.

I am seething yet again.

Naismith was ok, never understood the hype by some on here, he was hardly brilliant. Given hibs were happy to let him leave, not to mention he has been released by two of his last three clubs, and has now only managed to sign for a championship club, he's obviously not the player some on here think he is. 

Randall if we can get/keep fit is a better player.

(06-23-2021, 11:27 PM)Johnr Wrote: Naismith was ok, never understood the hype by some on here, he was hardly brilliant. Given hibs were happy to let him leave, not to mention he has been released by two of his last three clubs, and has now only managed to sign for a championship club, he's obviously not the player some on here think he is. 

Yeh, there's something in what you say.

(06-23-2021, 11:27 PM)Johnr Wrote: Naismith was ok, never understood the hype by some on here, he was hardly brilliant. Given hibs were happy to let him leave, not to mention he has been released by two of his last three clubs, and has now only managed to sign for a championship club, he's obviously not the player some on here think he is. 

He did his cruciate at  Hibs whilst on loan to them.Just saying...

Jermaine Hylton has signed for Newport County.
Good luck to him, he never got a chance to really get going here. Good player.