Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 2.43 Average
Former Players & Managers
(02-12-2018, 09:11 PM)mike_lowrie Wrote: Of course he got selected over Melbourne for 1 very big reason ....

Melbourne didn't sign until 2 days after the Rangers game

Fair point!

(02-12-2018, 08:35 PM)kenthehood Wrote: Kenny always gave 100% never shirked a tackle or hid when the going got tough, most of this season he has been left with a 2 on 1 by lazy midfield players but you never seen him complain, he just got on with it. He will be appreciated by the Accies.

This is my feeling also. Thought he was harshly treated the way he left.

(02-13-2018, 12:07 AM)frankthetank Wrote: This is my feeling also. Thought he was harshly treated the way he left.

Very hard to know what was going on though and there will be two sides.

(02-13-2018, 08:12 PM)wemyss77 Wrote: Very hard to know what was going on though and there will be two sides.

And now he is closer to Edinburgh and Glasgow haha

Would love to be a fly on the wall at the first training session and Kenny and Skondras eyeballing each other
Supporter Liaison Officer 

On the 25th of November, we were rock bottom of League 1, we're now 8th and 3 points off the play offs, won 9 and drawn 3 of our last 13 games, incredible turnaround and all praise to Derek Adams, praying we can hold onto him for a long time to come

Keeping a close eye on events at Plymouth and put a few bob on top 6 and top half finishes at Xmas. Certainly getting a great run for my money!
Results couldn't have gone any better tonight for Plymouth and even 4th or 5th place is now in reach.
Of course Derek has a bit of previous in getting a run together!
The moaners on Pasoti are something else though!

Good to see Derek continuing to do well.
WDDDWWWWWWWWWDDDWDDDWWWWDWWDWD
CHAMPS
WWDWWDDDWDD
40 UNBEATEN

(02-12-2018, 10:20 PM)roth08 Wrote: Agree with you - always liked Kenny - worked hard and I thought had a good attitude on the pitch - we were often very exposed at the back but he kept going

Was he not part of exposure , anyway with the biggest pool of players ever we are in a fix , I’m taking us to beat hearts and continue our climb ,

Fantastic turnaround at Plymouth - Adams is extremely talented at putting a consistent run together.

(02-13-2018, 08:12 PM)wemyss77 Wrote: Very hard to know what was going on though and there will be two sides.

Kenny would not have been with us if he had got another club ,what gies round come round good player but is in the past now

This is getting crazy now, 5 wins on the bounce, top of the league based on the last 17 games, 1 point off the play offs, Derek Adams what a man

Russell Dingwall getting a goal for Forfar today, good to see him starting week in week out with them.

(02-17-2018, 07:16 PM)frankthetank Wrote: Russell Dingwall getting a goal for Forfar today, good to see him starting week in week out with them.

I seen this go through as well, massive win for them in a couple of different ways.

Was good watching Jackson Irvine for Hull v Chelsea on Fri night TV. Thought he did well, industrious as ever and a couple of trademark late runs into the box to get on the end of crosses, something we sorely miss.

Bottom in November, now in the play offs, 1 defeat in 15, 6 wins on the bounce, one of the smallest budgets in the League, Derek Adams take a bow.

well done Derek Adams , just a distant memory in Dingwall. how times have changed