Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 2.43 Average
Former Players & Managers
You'll never guess which dashing, long-haired midfield dynamo scored Australia's opener in their 2-0 World Cup qualifying win over UAE today
"The heart of the club is the fan. The board and the chairman are custodians. The staff are transient. But the fan is there forever"

Roy Macgregor, April 2013

(03-28-2017, 01:34 PM)VanderDalgarno Wrote: You'll never guess which dashing, long-haired midfield dynamo scored Australia's opener in their 2-0 World Cup qualifying win over UAE today

*swoon*

I hear that Mark Brown has retired to join Police Scotland

Never rated him anyway as a keeper! Good shot stopper but shocking at crosses!

Story of the day today has to be former County player Ricky Foster and Danny Swanson (team mates) both getting red carded for fighting with each other!

(04-01-2017, 04:38 PM)frankthetank Wrote: Story of the day today has to be former County player Ricky Foster and Danny Swanson (team mates) both getting red carded for fighting with each other!

Those who want Foster back may get their wish... I'd be very surprised, if the stories are true, if both players aren't sacked.  Seems odd, as Foster always seems a very level headed sort.

(04-01-2017, 04:38 PM)frankthetank Wrote: Story of the day today has to be former County player Ricky Foster and Danny Swanson (team mates) both getting red carded for fighting with each other!

'Severe' punishments incoming for them, according to Tommy Wright

(04-01-2017, 06:39 PM)Rocco Wrote: 'Severe' punishments incoming for them, according to Tommy Wright

I'd certainly take Ricky back was really sad to see him go

(04-01-2017, 06:39 PM)Rocco Wrote: 'Severe' punishments incoming for them, according to Tommy Wright

(04-02-2017, 09:51 PM)roth08 Wrote: Ok
I'd certainly take Ricky back was really sad to see him go

I'm not sure Ricky moving back to County was the punishment Tommy had in mind, but at the moment that would be classed as "severe" ?

See Klok has left Dundee.
I'd forgotten he was even there tbh.

(04-08-2017, 10:28 AM)StuartTaylor Wrote: See Klok has left Dundee.
I'd forgotten he was even there tbh.

Seems to be struggling to last any longer than a few months anywhere, pity since I thought he looked quite handy!

(04-08-2017, 10:51 AM)Rocco Wrote: Seems to be struggling to last any longer than a few months anywhere, pity since I thought he looked quite handy!

Aye pity he was more handy with his feet ? he

Aye his Timex was up in Dundee

Showin u r age there cof. This will be lost on the youngsters

I believe he has a side line retailing trendy clothes so maybe hang up his boots to go hanging clothes

(04-09-2017, 08:38 AM)Deas_pie_staggie Wrote: Showin u r age there cof. This will be lost on the youngsters

I believe he has a side line retailing trendy clothes so maybe hang up his boots to go hanging clothes

I think you can still buy them, not 100% sure.
I remember  getting one from Santa more than 50 years ago, made in Dundee, it was pure quality.
They shut the place down and moved it overseas, possibly one of the first big players to do so.
As a matter of principal, I never bought one again.
To make sure it is not lost on folks , remember the catchy song? Timex ticky ticky Timex.
That was back in the days when Whisarts Pies were King, and Forbes in the Muir, was it Mathieson Alness?

12 points clear with 15 to play for. We can now mathematically go up on Good Friday! One Derek Adams!

(04-09-2017, 04:02 PM)Rossinwest Wrote: One Derek Adams!

Phew.

Fair play, I hope you guys do well but your pi§h on my coupon.

You've been the only team to let me down on far too many occasions this season but best of luck to you all.

(04-09-2017, 04:02 PM)Rossinwest Wrote: 12 points clear with 15 to play for. We can now mathematically go up on Good Friday! One Derek Adams!

Will you guys keep hold of Carey or are you still expecting a Championship club to offer silly money (£1m+) for him?

That's some game tomorrow, Portsmouth v Plymouth, Sky 14.30