Curran       3     and 1 assist
McEveley   3
Routis       2
Davies      1   and 2 assists
Woods      1   and 5 assists
Burke       1   and 3 assists
Soz Jim'n'Billy

Gardyne not had any goals or assists?

I think Gardyne's had more shots than anyone in the SPFL without scoring.

Information 
I didn't put up Assists unless the player had also scored.

The Assists can be found if you follow the link from John's post.
to Transfermarkt.co.uk

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/ross-coun...SC1%262016
Soz Jim'n'Billy

Information 
Scores on the doors 
prior to utter humiliation / surprisingly solid performance v Celtic 16/4/17

Boyce       15    and 5 assists
Schalk        6    and 3 assists
Curran       5     and 1 assist
McEveley   3
Routis       2
Davies      1   and 2 assists
Woods      1   and 5 assists
Burke       1   and 3 assists
Chow       1   and 1 assist

From other Assist stats we note that Gardyne has 4, Van der Weg has 3 and Fraser has 2. 
Naismith, O'Brien and Dow 1 each.

No mentions for stinging the crossbar or the posts, or otherwise missing when easier to score, Midge.

Finger of Shame for straight Reds = vd Weg, Chow
For dismissal from second bookings = McShane, McEveley, O'Brien
Soz Jim'n'Billy

Some pretty unusual stats in the above - since his hat trick way back in mid August Boyce has only scored one league goal away from home. Curran and Schalk have both only scored one each at home - Curran v Dundee in the first game of the season and Schalk V Aberdeen in December, whilst together netting 9 away.

Surely Midge is saving himself to score the winner against ict Smile

(04-13-2017, 10:03 AM)frankthetank Wrote: Surely Midge is saving himself to score the winner against ict Smile

Hope your right,but not holding my breath!

Brick 
Midge couldn't wait for ICT and instead chose to score v Celtic

Scores on the doors 
following surprisingly good performance v Celtic on 16/4/17

Boyce       16    and 5 assists
Schalk        6    and 4 assists
Curran       5     and 1 assist
McEveley   3
Routis       2
Woods      1   and 5 assists
Gardyne    1   and 4 assists

From other Assist stats we note that Gardyne has 4, Van der Weg has 3 and Fraser and Dow have 2 each. 

Naismith and O'Brien  1 each.

Finger of Shame for straight Reds = vd Weg, Chow
For dismissal from second bookings = McShane, McEveley, O'Brien
Special Badge for falling over productively = Schalk
Soz Jim'n'Billy

Dow must have at least 2 assists. Schalk's goal in the last derby was down to him, and he crossed for Midge on Sunday.

Or isn't that how assists work?

(04-19-2017, 09:28 PM)Wicky Wrote: Dow must have at least 2 assists.  Schalk's goal in the last derby was down to him, and he crossed for Midge on Sunday.  

Or isn't that how assists work?

I've edited - thanks for being attentive while I was being sloppy. Dow has 2. The table doesn't tell us when or why. 

I'm can't remember whether it was Dow that assisted Schalk at ICT or Midge last Saturday. There may still be video clips to clarify that, if you can be bothered.
Soz Jim'n'Billy

(04-20-2017, 06:46 PM)Les Westander Wrote: I've edited - thanks for being attentive while I was being sloppy. Dow has 2. The table doesn't tell us when or why. 

I'm can't remember whether it was Dow that assisted Schalk at ICT or Midge last Saturday. There may still be video clips to clarify that, if you can be bothered.

Dow scored the winner against the Dons in December with us down to ten men.
Born a highlander always a highlander.Smile

Dow gets better every time I read a post.

(04-20-2017, 08:04 PM)murray aberdeen stagg Wrote: Dow scored the winner against the Dons in December with us down to ten men.

Yes - that was memorable (well it is now anyway). Good points well made by Wicky and murray. I guess it throws into doubt all the other stats now Confused

Does anybody know of another source to check these against?
Soz Jim'n'Billy

@Les

The places I go to are:-

transfermarkt http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/ross-coun...SC1%262016

Whoscored for goals, appearances and cards.  They don't record assists for the Scottish Premiership.
https://www.whoscored.com/Teams/679

Soccerbase for goals, appearances and cards.  I tend to use Whoscored first then double-check against Soccerbase.  Soccerbase's records go quite far back, which is very useful, but can be inconsistent pre-SPL.  When Woods was suspended I only counted five yellow cards on his record here, but I've used it for contemporary stats for a few years without problems otherwise.
http://www.soccerbase.com/teams/team.sd?...bs=results

Soccerway have a good reputation but I always seem to forget about it.  I see they have assists as well as the other stats.  Their goal stats seem accurate but there are differences in the assists - the most obvious one being Woods being credited with three rather than five assists as with transfermarkt.  Their player portraits are cute.
http://us.soccerway.com/teams/scotland/r...914/squad/

Statto is my go-to site for league and form related stats, as well as for league fixtures.  I look at that more than any other probably, but their hosting is a bit flaky and the site can go down for weeks at a time.
http://www.statto.com/football/teams/ross-county

HTH

Scores on the doors update 
following good performances v Celtic on 16/4/17 and Inverness on 28/4/17

Boyce       20    and 5 assists
Schalk        6    and 4 assists
Curran       5     and 1 assist, though I would argue he Assisted the first goal v ICT 
McEveley   3
Routis       2
Woods      1   and 6 assists (incl. for penalty v ICT)

Other Assists: Van der Weg & Dow have 3 and Fraser & O'Brien (floaty one for Boyce's header v ICT) have 2. 
Naismith 1 Assist.

Soz Jim'n'Billy

I thought Dow scored the winner against someone, Aberdeen? I think it was credited to Schalk on Sky but was Dow.

(04-29-2017, 07:25 PM)wemyss77 Wrote: I thought Dow scored the winner against someone, Aberdeen?  I think it was credited to Schalk on Sky but was Dow.

Yeah, let's change that stat at least. 1 for Dow off Schalk's pile.
Should have done that last time.

Boyce       20    and 5 assists
Schalk        5    and 4 assists
Curran       5     and 1 assist, though I would argue he Assisted the first goal v ICT 
McEveley   3
Routis       2
Woods      1   and 6 assists (incl. for penalty v ICT)
Dow          1   and 3 assists

Other Assists: Van der Weg has 3 and Fraser & O'Brien (floaty one for Boyce's header v ICT) have 2. 
Naismith 1 Assist.

Of course these stats, even when accurate, only tell a fraction of the story. Game-winning players may not be involved in the final couple of touches for a goal. Even the stats about games won when particular players play can be a bit ambiguous.

It's clear that Boyce is a phenomenon though!
Soz Jim'n'Billy

Just where would we be (league position and Boyce goals) if he hadn't been played in midfield all those games? At least Jim realised I suppose, eventually.

My take on that was that at the time I think we weren't creating enough in the middle to last third. Gardyne was heavily relied upon and was not in the form that he is currently. Midfield had generally not clicked. So Boyce was most needed there.

Now the midfield is looking a lot more effective, with Dow and O'Brien starring, Woods also creating and Chow pretty reliable. All making a better contribution. Similarly Naismith and Gardyne are looking very comfortable and contributing strongly as wing-backs now.
Soz Jim'n'Billy