Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Votes - 3.07 Average
Speculation thread
(01-19-2018, 09:07 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: And about 80%of them in or around the 6yd box. A poacher if I ever saw one. 

He's 28 or so and is therefore a good age. 

IF we can get him and he can rediscover that kind of form it'll be a really good signing IMO.

As long as he scores more than our defence concedes. Simples
Born a highlander always a highlander.Smile

David N'Gog, recently been playing in the Greek Superleague, with Panionios. So he's been training and playing with former County superstar and Greek God Evangelos Ikonomou (who has also just left Panionios to sign for Panathinaikos).

Mr. N'Gog could be well versed on sold on playing in front of the County faithful. Stories of that beautiful cross from the left by the Greek God to set up Steffen Wohlfarth for a 90th minute winner against the green and grey celtic horde, it's no wonder the poor kid is begging Coyle to sign him for The County.

(01-19-2018, 09:07 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: And about 80%of them in or around the 6yd box. A poacher if I ever saw one. 

He's 28 or so and is therefore a good age. 

IF we can get him and he can rediscover that kind of form it'll be a really good signing IMO.

34 league goals in 10 years. Brilliant signing we are saved. 3.4 average per season so that means 1.7 goals to come this season. Cant wait.

I'm really hoping we sign a central defender who can stop crosses from the left being headed in at the back post.

(01-19-2018, 10:34 PM)Boff Wrote: 34 league goals in 10 years.  Brilliant signing we are saved.  3.4 average per season so that means 1.7 goals to come this season.  Cant wait.

Given the leagues he's been playing in,  I don't think his scoring figures are comparative to the Scottish league. 
That's just my opinion and I can see where you are coming from. 
It's clear you don't like Coyle, not without reason of course. I am undecided at moment but think he is doing badly with someone else's, McIntyre's, squad. 

One thing that is sure,  nobody will score a lot of goals for County with the way we are playing at the moment and Coyle is responsible for the tactics and team selection so has to accept the blame. 

Once he has a few of his own players in place I'll be looking for massive improvement.  If not I'll be joining you in deriding him. However Roy will probably sort it out before then! 

N'gog would be an excellent signing IMO though and I hope there's more of his quality to follow.

(01-19-2018, 11:25 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: Given the leagues he's been playing in,  I don't think his scoring figures are comparative to the Scottish league. 
That's just my opinion and I can see where you are coming from. 
It's clear you don't like Coyle, not without reason of course. I am undecided at moment but think he is doing badly with someone else's, McIntyre's, squad. 

One thing that is sure,  nobody will score a lot of goals for County with the way we are playing at the moment and Coyle is responsible for the tactics and team selection so has to accept the blame. 

Once he has a few of his own players in place I'll be looking for massive improvement.  If not I'll be joining you in deriding him. However Roy will probably sort it out before then! 

N'gog would be an excellent signing IMO though and I hope there's more of his quality to follow.

^^This

Strikers are all very well, but a centre half is top priority in my book.

(, 12:10 AM)Pete The Jakey Wrote: Strikers are all very well, but a centre half is top priority in my book.

A centre half has already been in and had a medical this week so shouldnt be too much longer

(01-19-2018, 10:34 PM)Boff Wrote: 34 league goals in 10 years. Brilliant signing we are saved. 3.4 average per season so that means 1.7 goals to come this season. Cant wait.

He hasn't signed,he is on trial,leave the stats until he signs.If he signs.

(, 12:58 AM)tattiedave Wrote: He hasn't signed,he is on trial,leave the stats until he signs.If he signs.

Don't encourage them!